Customize

August 8 - Seattle, WA Post Game Report

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by anonseatac, Aug 8, 2009.

1. anonseatac Member

August 8 - Seattle, WA Post Game Report

It was a good day as Drifter wondered where everyone was and I finally joined him on site about 11:15. It was a two man raid for a good two hours before we had /b/lackup arrive on scene with drummer and friends. Anonymom joined the group about 20 minutes after that. Con Seannery was looking pretty smug until everyone else arrived and then the face went to scowl mode. Poor Con Seannery.

I hope he's doing okay because he needed a chair this month to rest his poor legs. :( But at least it wasn't as hot as it has been with a return to classic Washington weather. It would've been better with a little rain.

2. i'mglib Member

Re: August 8 - Seattle, WA Post Game Report

Wow, you weren't kidding...that guy does look just like Sean Connery. Nice job.
  3. XenuPhobic Member

I totally got distracted by the music...love the Gorillaz. Great vidya all around!

(And wow, you werent kidding. That guy looks exactly like Sean Connery_
  4. Re: August 8 - Seattle, WA Post Game Report

almost

at 3:31 we see his belly much larger than Sean.
    at 4:02 we see an expression on his face suggesting he is NOT "at cause" (like Sean) but rather "at effect" (like so many scientologists these days)
  5. anonseatac Member

Con Seannery just likes getting into staring contests with us for some reason. He never really talks and only tipped his hat at one anon that isn't with us any longer. Seems grumpy, but if he ever blows from the cult, we're ready to party hard with the old guy. We do love our Con Seannery.
  6. PagAnon Member

fucking loved the vid. good job seattle anons!
  7. caekanon Member

Today's global protest in Seattle started off a bit interesting. One of our anons was given a TRO last week. (Check my August 1st video), so he was advised to raid elsewhere for the time being. That is until we know for sure where he can and cannot go. So we got together and recorded him telling the Xenu space opera story in his voice and I made it on my mp3 player. I walked past the back side where the traffic isn't as noisy and I'm sure somebody heard the word "Xenu" with the back window open because they bawwwwwed to our sci-hired sheriff and about 1 minute later when I was on the phone with drummer, he came around the corner and flipped his lights on and asked me to turn the radio down. (This is all in the video, start to finish, uncut for about 3 minutes which really makes the scilons look like crybabies.) Being it wasn't that loud, I just said, this is just how it is (which really wasn't that loud as I'm sure he knew, they just complained to him), so I just offered to turn it off since he's pretty nice to us and he was cool with that. But I think the real reason he darted back their so quick was because they heard Cthulu's voice. heh heh! So, that pretty much the epic troll of the morning because only Seatac showed up like a half-hour later, and the rest of the anons didn't show up until after noon. We never did see Tony, the sheriff the rest of the day. After he talked to me, he just continued down the street, never to be seen again. "Secret asian man" was all srsbsns snapping pix of us and "Con Seanery" just sort of stared us down thinking he was all that. Lots of honks today, even when I was just standing out there by myself without a sign I got a few honks. It just goes to show, people know who we are.

Also, what good would a tl;dr post raid post be without the accompanying video? Here you go!
  8. anondrummer Member

hehehe I like the guy in the green mask.
  9. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  10. anonsparrow Member

I haven't watched the video yet but I fucking love you. That is all.
  11. anonsparrow Member

Dam this video was way better than I expected. Great job fags. Look forward to Call of Kthulu's promise.
  12. anonseatac Member

With the TRO case happening today against Cthulu's Chosen, we now know the outcome of that whole event. It was a proper TRO that was served in the manner it should have been. Ann Pearce, Hutt of Seattle OSA, was faking fear and ended up angry at the end as the TRO wasn't granted. It was explained to the judge that we are peaceful protesters and the only violence has been performed by the Scientologists back in May of 2008.

CC is now cleared to protest where he feels like, and I'm thinking Aurora Ave will have a special appearance by Cthulu's Chosen. I'll be busy, so I won't be able to capture it on video, but it's a wonderful thing that he was allowed to enturbulate the Org once more. Celebratory video is coming up.
  13. Re: August 8 - Seattle, WA Post Game Report

Very nice!
  14. anonseatac Member

I'm just glad it worked out and Ann ends up mad that she didn't get her way.

And now for the celebratory video that will make Ann dive further into a plate of cheeseburgers.

Special Seattle Anon announcement on Vimeo