Customize

[Aug 30, 2012] We Shall RAID Before Summer Sets! (Clearwater, Florida)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by amaX, Aug 10, 2012.

1. amaX Member

oooooooo. some kind of design like the little "i support anonymous" stickers i made only with "you found the card" instead.
  2. amaX Member

we couldn't keep her in yftc's.
  3. anonymous612 Member

Lol there was this one time where someone or other got like a couple thousand of them printed off, left them with me with instructions to use as many as I wanted to or was able to, and I pretty much burned through the entire lot.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Eudae Member

Alright, thanks for all the information everyone. Tuesday should be interesting.

Any reason Tuesday is only three hours, and Saturday is four? Is it just the length you guys are willing to stand out there? Remember I can't speak from experience here. Three hours protesting may be exhausting, I'm just curious.
  5. amaX Member

thursday the 30th.

we play it by ear. take breaks. if it's miserably hot then we leave early. sometimes we leave, go get something to eat and then go back. it's pretty casual.
  6. anonymous612 Member

Fixed that for you.
  7. Darth Xander Member

I never leave.
  8. Darth Xander Member

Tomorrow is going to rock. See you all there.
  9. amaX Member

how do i change my rsvp to "no"? hehehe
  10. amaX Member

maybe we could step out of the alley and get a nice picture of oak cove with it's we are the ias down the whole side of the building? yes? please? thank you.
  11. Darth Xander Member

Hey, we could drive through the parking lot for a nice up close shot?
  12. anonymous612 Member

of the front of a bus?
  13. Darth Xander Member

Probably the scariest single moment I've ever had down here.
  14. amaX Member

nonononnonononononononononononononononononon(breath)nonononononononononononononono!
  15. amaX Member

idiot.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. anonymous612 Member

Next time you don't tell me about a protest, I'm going to lure you into my car and take you for a drive past Oak Cove.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. anonymous612 Member