Customize

[Aug 13, 2011] Anonymous vs Scientology Rally (Chicago, IL,)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by Strong Strength, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Dude, resist the lure of the trolls. No need to sniff them up and howl back. You didn't accomplish anything by responding.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Sometimes deletion is the better part of valor.
  3. Anonymous Member

Be sure to pack an umbrella in case it gets nasty out there.
  4. I don't know if anyone is reading this forum still, but sorry that I couldn't come. It's ironic because I was in Chicago today and I even passed you guys buy. I smiled and nodded at you guys, maybe you'd recognize me.
  5. That could describe like literally hundreds of people, so I have no idea who you were, but thanks for dropping by us! The postgame thread from today was just started if you want to check that out too. Come back sometime!
  6. chicagoANON Member

Me and my friend were in Chicago passing out fliers for a different initiative. Operation Paperstorm. We met a lady who was at this rally (we had our masks on and we spotted hers) and this is how we were brought to this site. Looking forward to making progress for all causes. Lots of work done in Chicago today. GG

7. Delebit Member

Sorry I couldn't show up guys I'm sick -_-
  8. Well...do you remember someone in an animaniacs t-shirt with a big grey coat slung over his shoulder? It was around 5:30 pm.
  9. Nope, sorry. There's so many people that go by us that I hardly remember anything about their appearances unless something really unusual happens.

You'll just have to come and visit us again sometime. ogeyoj.gif
  10. I'll try