Customize

ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

Discussion in 'Media' started by tigger, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psyborgue Member

Re: ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

If some kid comes up to me, i'm going to do this:

me: may I speak to your mother or father please
    kid: runs and gets parent
    parent: yes.
    me: i see there are two options here: option one: you believe the Church's propoganda, that we are dangerous terrorists, and in your infinite wisdom are sending your kids head first into what you percieve as harm. option two: you know the church's propaganda is a bunch of bull, that we are peaceful protesters, and still choose to participate in this charade. Which is it and why?

Or something to that effect. If they send out young kids, I suggest we collectively say: "go get your parents" and ask them, on tape, why, if the church believes us to be violent, do they send their kids out to meet us. Throw it in their faces (metaphorically).
  2. Magoo Member

Thanks, Darr! Sounds like things are very much under control there, good job!
    The same is true, here.

Arnie---I understand Scientology's past ways of picketing. And ever since 1999-----they have not once
    sent out people in that fashion, IF AT ALL. MOST of the time, they are HIDING Inside of their buildings,
    even as close as last Wednesday night.

They KNOW E V E R Y T H I N G that is done--------------WILL be on camera, and WILL be on the NET, that night,
    if not sooner, and that is the ONLY reason for their hiding, I'm quite sure. It isn't really that they are scared of
    people: That is just a PR gimic they began with Keith Henson. It worked, so now they play *that* card: "Oh we're
    terrified". GIVE ME A BREAK, SCIENTOLOGISTS!!! You can't be a "Communication Course" Graduate (Able to
    communicate with anyone, at any time on any subject) ...certainly not an "OT" (Cause over matter, energy,
    space and time)---and be terrified by a few peaceful picketers? Naw....doesn't fly.

Granted, this IS more people than usual. I still say, THEY DON'T WANT THE PUBLIC TO SEE THAT MANY PEOPLE.
    One critic already drove by the Complex here in LA, last night. They are already building their huge wall to keep their public from even seeing us. Also, a huge tent, for their Party. My guess is it is exactly what I said, THEY WANT TO CREATE FEAR SO PEOPLE DON'T COME. That IS their #1 goal at this time.

We have the cops with us here, and in Clearwater-----so Scientology better do what is right, legal and good.
    Since those picketing cannot count on that, here is what I suggest, recommend, having worked with OSA
    for many years:

1) Leave your egos at the car or subway.
    2) Plan to picket peacefully.
    3) Educate the public and have FUN!
    4) IF ((((IF)))) Anyone does ANYTHING BAD to you, or someone near you, stand aside (so THEY stick out)
    and TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH OF THEIR FACE, and ANY WEIRD ACTIONS!

5) Do not yell at people or call them names or put them down. As the cop told us the other night:
    "You all are protesting because you are against the organization, and that's fine. Just PLEASE
    keep in mind, the INDIVIDUALS HERE are not the same." This is a great thing to keep in mind.

I used to work with OSA as a volunteer, and they'd send me out to "Talk to the critics and handle them"
    I wasn't and refused to do the "What are your overts, what are your crimes"---and you can see me in videos
    and how I was. However, SOME of the guys did do that. Even then, SO WHAT? Just do NOT get into it.

I ****HIGHLY*** Doubt any kids will be anywhere near us. They're going to have a street party---and so will we.
    We won't be part of theirs, I doubt they'll be part of ours. REMEMBER THE ((((IF))))) and what to do, ok? (#4)

6) HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! :alien: :cheers:

My best,

Tory/Magoo~~
    8)
  3. its.an0nym0us Member

NO, TALKING TO THE CHILDREN IS COVERED UNDER "BULLSHIT".

DO NOT DOWNSTAT THE GODDAMNED CHILDREN.

IGNORE THEM COMPLETELY.
  4. anonoh1 Member

On this subject, as much fun as caek is. Do NOT feed the troll kids. Do NOT give anything to children. Do NOT let anyone feed the children.
    Anyone reading this anywhere, no candy, no caek, don't give shit to children. (Oh, and you eat food from strangers at your own risk)
  5. icanhascaek Member

Tory, I am thrilled that you are here to give us advice and support. I have been waiting for you to reply to this thread for what seems like days. I am also glad that the police will be on our side in this.

I will see you tomorrow, unless we're at opposite sides of the crowd!
  6. J. Swift Member

It is so difficult for we as critics to explain to others the intense surreality, absurdity, and paranoia that is Scientology. Anons see themselves, correctly, as law-abiding protesters staging a peaceful event. Scientology, otoh, sees its world coming apart at the seams. No group has ever done this to Scientology. The only real touchstone with reality CoS has is in OSA Legal. OSA Legal has to use and interact with "wog law" in order to accomplish DM's will. DM apparently ordered OSA Legal to stop the Anonymous march in Clearwater on March 15, 2008. OSA Legal thus argued an absurd legal theory: Scientology is a battered wife.

Scientologists operate on a radically different brain software that alters their perception at a fundamental level. This is why they can conceive of mixing pancake batter and minors into their recipe to handle Anonymous. OSA is demented and extraordinarily so. When the Cult gets cornered, it generally does its worst thinking because all of its theta fictions have collapsed and it is forced to deal with an unaccustomed factor that the rest of us call reality. Rather than deal with reality, OSA hyperventilates and contrives surreal and often violent "Battle Plans" in an attempt to warp reality to Scientology's will. Scientology does not know the ways of peace; Scientology only knows how to get its own way. Thus, Scientology attorneys filed for an injunction to stop the Anonymous march in Clearwater. The surreality of this legal action highlights how far the Cult will go: Scientology used laws designed to protect battered women. That the Cult will attempt to portray itself as a battered woman shows just how craven it is in its attempts to warp reality. And then of course, we all read of a "Suitcase Bible" being "found" at Flag. This is the Grand Lunacy known as Scientology and its paranoid creativity knows no boundaries because it has no conscience whatsoever.

Having exhausted all possible legal remedies, Scientology will take matters into its own hands and may stage an event. OSA staged a phony hit and run automobile accident against then Clearwater Mayor Gabe Cazsares. They sued him for $1,000,000 and barraged him with sex allegations. This Wiki page on Mayor Cazares is s instructional in Scientology's "Barrage" tactics against a critic:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabe_Cazares

I hope that Arnie and I reporting on the possible use of children by CoS will have a chilling effect upon OSA. As has been reported, LAPD and other PD's have been advised of this alleged threat to Scientology minors as well CoS' extensive use of PI's.

Have a great time on March 15 and play it smart.

I personally think Scientology will back down again on March 15 because of many actions that have been taken today online and behind the scenes.

/////
  7. Me Member

8. J. Swift Member

It is so difficult for we as critics to explain to others the intense surreality, absurdity, and paranoia that is Scientology. Anons see themselves, correctly, as law-abiding protesters staging a peaceful event. Scientology, otoh, sees its world coming apart at the seams. No group has ever done this to Scientology. The only real touchstone with reality CoS has is in OSA Legal. OSA Legal has to use and interact with "wog law" in order to accomplish DM's will. DM apparently ordered OSA Legal to stop the Anonymous march in Clearwater on March 15, 2008. OSA Legal thus argued an absurd legal theory: Scientology is a battered wife.

Scientologists operate on a radically different brain software that alters their perception at a fundamental level. This is why they can conceive of mixing pancake batter and minors into their recipe to handle Anonymous. OSA is demented and extraordinarily so. When the Cult gets cornered, it generally does its worst thinking because all of its theta fictions have collapsed and it is forced to deal with an unaccustomed factor that the rest of us call reality. Rather than deal with reality, OSA hyperventilates and contrives surreal and often violent "Battle Plans" in an attempt to warp reality to Scientology's will. Scientology does not know the ways of peace; Scientology only knows how to get its own way. Thus, Scientology attorneys filed for an injunction to stop the Anonymous march in Clearwater. The surreality of this legal action highlights how far the Cult will go: Scientology used laws designed to protect battered women. That the Cult will attempt to portray itself as a battered woman shows just how craven it is in its attempts to warp reality. And then of course, we all read of a "Suitcase Bible" being "found" at Flag. This is the Grand Lunacy known as Scientology and its paranoid creativity knows no boundaries because it has no conscience whatsoever.

Having exhausted all possible legal remedies, Scientology will take matters into its own hands and may stage an event. OSA staged a phony hit and run automobile accident against then Clearwater Mayor Gabe Cazsares. They sued him for $1,000,000 and barraged him with sex allegations. This Wiki page on Mayor Cazares is s instructional in Scientology's "Barrage" tactics against a critic:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabe_Cazares

I hope that Arnie and I reporting on CoS' alleged plan to use children will have a chilling effect upon OSA. As has been reported, LAPD and other PD's and agencies have been advised of this alleged threat to Scientology minors as well CoS' extensive use of PI's.

Have a great time on March 15 and play it smart.

I personally think Scientology will back down again on March 15 because of many actions that have been taken today online and behind the scenes.

/////
  9. Me Member

10. Re: ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

Everyone, take a moment and watch this video response to Father Anonymous...

My resolve has been fortified (and I might have had a tear)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_F5r_SX ... h_response

Thanks to all the OG who have been looking out for us on all fronts, for our safety and especially for imparting the wisdom they have gained through the pain of experience with this cult.

Thank you all, we will NOT let you or OURSELVES down.
  11. LocalSP Member

That was fantastic where do all these creative people come from? I am in awe. Bravo.
  12. Re: ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

Pulled this from the Aus thread if hit hasnt gone up here.

This matches whats been said and makes sense, so be aware.

13. ZOOMzoom Member

Thread here:
    viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7130
  14. ZOOMzoom Member

I don't cry often... ;_;
  15. Re: ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

IAWTC. That was beautiful ;_;
  16. Slab Bulkhead Member

God damnit. If I were in the shoes of one of the kids being used by the scilons against Anon, I would wait for the right moment when I see an Anon with a camera I'd run up and shout as loud as I can, "Anonymous is right! ANONYMOUS IS RIGHT!" over and over until I get dragged back. To HELL with the punishments they would give me. Give me liberty or give me death!
  17. anon^3 Member

Australian & New Zealand protests went off without a hitch (and were huge BTW, Sydney 150+, Perth 100+), looks like the CoS is all bark & no bite.

march159.jpg
  18. Slab Bulkhead Member

Is that movie reference I see?
  19. Re: ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

Video, Video Video.....

there needs to be video... up close.. there needs to be in the crown people with videos.. there also needs to be people with videos not in the protest seperate from it... hidden in cars with tinted windows video taping this. ..

it is imperitive that LAPD be notified by the Anon liason to law enforcement... bring a copy... this should be done,,,

1. Before the Protest contact 1(877)ASK-LAPD. explain to the dispatcher before the protest the information..
    2. when the protest begins call 1(877)ASK-LAPD explain the information.
    3. when the first officer arrives explain to him the situation.
    4. when the first police supervisor arrives explain the situation..
    5. any reporter or media person of the press must have this explained to them whebn they arrive so they will know what is expected.
    6. when the kids arrive... pre-selected Anons should be chosen to call 1(877)ask-lapd while other Anons are shosen to call 311 (not 911 the CHP dispatcher is in Sacramento) and advise them.

***7. whistles.. bring whistles....
    ***8. at any act of violence blow wjistles... ANON SITS DOWN....

remember PEACEFUL Protest..... follow Ghandi.. Martin Luther King....... NO violence. if you are hit.... do not responde.. get it on video.. sit down....

DO NOT RESPOND TO VIOLENCE SIT DOWN... let the Media see the $cientologist as the Violent aggressors and human rights violators that they are.......

show the police that $cientology are the real Terrorist...

I am sure that with all of the accusations.. not only will Police be there.. that the FBI will be there... as well lots and lots of Media...

I have put fliers on the roomdoors at Caltech.. I have posted fliers all over Pasadena City College.......

in fact... it is intertesting.. I have friends who will be in Washington DC to meet members of Congress (Lobby Committee for Student Government) this weekend who will be participating in the protest.... also i have friends who will be in San Francisco Protest since the MUN (Model United Nations) Club from my college will be having their confrence...

in both cases my friends will be attempting to recruit protestors from other student delegates from other colleges to atend the protests and will be handing out fliers to other delegates.

I started the protests because my sister (an ex-Scientologist) who spent her kids college funds while in Scientology and who because of their medical advice came off her Meds and became Paranoid and though her children were gong to hurt her.. attempted to hurt her kids and then tried to kill herself.... (she is now back on her meds and living a nice quiet life) So I know as a family member of a victim.. how $cientology destroys families....

but now as a declared suppressive person.. who has personally been threatened by scientology that they will destroy my life.. well...

lets go.. there is only one way to deal with a bully... never back down...

BUT REMEMBER..

NO VIOLENCE.. at the first hint of violence.. SIT DOWN.. let the world see $cientology as the violent aggressor that it is....
  20. Meranonymous Member

This is the best they could come up with? Walls and pushing down their own kin?

See you guys in the morning. We'll have to show these people what it means to be a human being.
  21. Me Member

22. Anonymuse Member

Indeed, as many, many other have already stated: STAY ON TARGET!

I think ANY "leaked" info out of CoS needs to be taken with a very large grain of salt. It could be legit, great info... but we cannot verify its accuracy. It could be valid, but it could be entirely bogus and intended to derail our efforts and distract our focus. We have them shitting lead bricks right now, the beast is cornered and unpredictable.

So take care, stay safe, don't interact with any kids that show up, have fun, and if shit starts, sit down!
  23. Re: ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

It's starting to look like the counter-protesting leaks were actually intentional counter-intelligence meant to scare us into staying home.

Luckily, our Oceanons called their bluff.
  24. Hieronymous Member

Luckily they don't know how to think rationally...ever
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.