Customize

ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

Discussion in 'Media' started by tigger, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANON Dora Member

Re: ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

At least we have a heads up incase something comes up whether they feel like using them as meatshields or having them hand out flyers I feel bad for them. Ignoring them is probably the best thing possible for them and for us. Its going to be interesting to see what goes on though.
  2. tksparks Member

:) No it's not, but I'd encourage you not to. You're not going to win over Scikids and their parents with a cheeky wink and a grin.
    Think about it. Any interaction is potentially provocative - It's exactly what the neurotic Scifagmom in the back row is looking for.
    We'll have shitloads of lulz, caek, and Rickrolls come Caturday - lets enjoy each others company, get teh message out and steer clear of the Co$ bullshit - It will be seen for what it is

The sky is raining footbullets, for even more epic Lulz lets make sure this is just one more.
  3. Anonymuse Member

Might I suggest if the kids come out in force, that we just flat out ignore them entirely, and instead start singing some utterly silly songs to diffuse the situation? Break out the (cleaner) memes, have fun, rickroll away, but don't even acknowledge the kids otherwise.
  4. brvandal Member

Has anyone contacted LAPD about this? this is something the unit/squad that will be patrolling will need to know
  5. Magoo Member

I have no doubts that this "Information" was given out---at some "OT" meeting, no doubt. Where ever it came from,
    it is my OPINION that it is designed for what OSA always does:

TO CREATE FEAR!

Please-----think about this. They may be NUTS, but they are NOT going to bring children into this.
    I'd put $1,000 on it, they won't. (No--I take that back, as then they would, just so I'd have to pay someone
    1K---so forget the $) But seriously, they are not going to bring kids into this.

I told you all this at the first picket:

IF (((((IF))))) ***ANYTHING*** weird happens,
    STAND ASIDE. EVERYONE with camera or cell phone, TAKE A PICTURE!

If anything gets worse, call the cops, immediately.

That is what I said, before the first picket----and look what happened>

Certainly here in LA, they closed ALL of the buildings: EVERY SINGLE ONE!

SO perhaps they'll have a party-----------SO?

Let them have their party. My friend already drove by there and they are ALREADY
    building a HUGE TENT, and WALLS to block the street from US.

They'll have their party.

ALL ANONYMOUS NEEDS TO KNOW IS:

STICK TOGETHER.

BE PEACEFUL.

DON'T (DO NOT) GET INTO ****ANY**** ENGAGEMENTS. (They know how to push buttons, trust me!)

Do our picket-----and have a PARTY ourselves.

PARK YOUR EGOS AT THE SUBWAY OR IN YOUR CAR____AND COME BE PEACEFUL PROTESTORS.

That is how we win. :alien:

Ok?

I'll see you all Saturday!

Magoo~~~ 8)
  6. tksparks Member

Yes! - lets Rickroll our hairy little asses off.

...Oh, and what Magoo said^^
  7. Anonymuse Member

Party hard, lots of pics and video, and rickrolling it is then!

There shall be cake, and it will be delicious! And not a lie, of course :wink:
  8. Re: ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

"Here, you can see twisted members of the terrorist organisation Anonymous leering at innocent kids. Some members of anonymous are confessed pedophiles and child rapists!"

I honestly would not put it past the Church to have some of their kids strip naked and run amongs/try to hold hands with Anonymous protestors. In that case I suggest blow whistle twice, sit down, don't interact.
  9. Hieronymous Member

I think we are thinking too much about the children and to be honest it's all a red herring anyway. What I personally fear most is a teenaged or adult, masked or not, pretending to be one of us and physically messing with us or bystanders. On 2/10 there were reports here and there of people attempting to instigate by throwing crumples of paper and pushing. We need to be prepared for a WORST CASE SCENARIO, as others have mentioned rocks and other thrown objects that could seriously hurt someone. People throwing punches, not just pushing. Anything less I would normally turn the other cheek. But if push comes to shove comes to gloves dropping, while I'm gonna have some expensive gear, I wouldn't hesitate to tackle such a person if it means stopping any more acts of violence. It's imperative we get such people on camera
  10. brvandal Member

quoted for internet points, great job magoo. I was geting ahead of myself and youre right we shouldnt get too worked up about this. We know what to do when it hits the fan anyways.

See you guys saturday
  11. 4theLulz Member

QFT2
  12. 4theLulz Member

QFT2
  13. anon350125 Member

New vid about possible staged violence on 3/15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RztSvD0hNWw

Might be a little over the top (compares Scientologists to the Beslan terrorists). :roll: Think I should pull it, especially in light of Magoo's comments?

[EDIT: Replaced YT link with one of new vid.]
  14. ANON E MOOSE Member

Pull that video.

While it makes perfect sense in context, you finish it with, if you go in prepared for a fight you are primed for a fight. It would be hysterially easy to spin that comment.
  15. perf_ekt Member

:roll: :roll:

What can I say to that steaming pile of .... ??

If I see any Scn kids (which is extremely unlikely) I won't be acting like some looney robot that doesn't dare look at them. That would just re-inforce what their parents may be telling them.

It's "Party Big" day isn't it ? Be happy, and let the kids know you're happy, and that you are not their enemy.
  16. anonymizz Member

party big ---> party hard

just party safe and smart anons
  17. Crusty Member

:roll: :roll:

What can I say to that steaming pile of .... ??

If I see any Scn kids (which is extremely unlikely) I won't be acting like some looney robot that doesn't dare look at them. That would just re-inforce what their parents may be telling them.

It's "Party Big" day isn't it ? Be happy, and let the kids know you're happy, and that you are not their enemy.[/quote:3lfey4xq]

THIS. Share the LULZ!!!

Oh - and while I'll happily bet several thousand dollars there's no naked Scilon kids running around (WTF?!?) - that's possibly the one circumstance when you'll want to disregard Magoo's otherwise sound advice
    :shock: LOL!
  18. weberly Member

ha ha LMBO you truly are an SP! :mrgreen:
  19. ANON E MOOSE Member

http://www.news.com.au/technology/story ... 39,00.html

Ms Harney refused to tell the newspaper who the petition targeted – despite earlier saying that the church had evidence that members of Anonymous would not hold a peaceful protest.

Before the petition was filed, Ms Harney told the newspaper that the church had received threats from members of Anonymous, which had been passed onto police.

looks like they aim to misbehave. PARTY HARD, but keep your eyes peeled.
  20. Re: ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

Oh, Magoo - you've done it again!

When all is said and done - no matter how long and arduous this struggle ahead of us may be - you will always be remembered for your help, guidance, love and delicious cake.

I'm really looking forward to meeting you. You rock.
  21. SomeOldGuy Member

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

--Mark Twain
  22. SomeOldGuy Member

They are still kids. Keep an eye on 'em in case they do something stupid, don't go out of your way to interact with them (or much at all, neither of you will feel better for the experience and there is fun to be had doing other things), understand that they're going to do strange stuff, and be ready to holler/help if one gets hurt. Think of your cranky younger cousin being underfoot when you're at a theme park; the kid hates your guts because their parents think your parents suck, but he's still just a kid who needs to be watched over.

That being said remember that these kids are treated like little adults - they are more mature in some ways, and far, far less in others. Do not expect them to react like your classmates in 5th grade. Maintain your distance from them and concentrate on the party. And caek. And strange people from teh internets. Lulz will be had. ^.^
  23. Orderous Member

THIS

In addition this; Do what we did last time, have fun, have a laugh, stick with the childish memes.

"Prepare for the worst and hope for the best" - Countless cheesy action films.
  24. Modus Member

What exactly does the CoS want? Do they want to get us arrested by playing the kiddie card, or do they want to scare us away with it - intimidating us into making the protests isolated and unable to communicate with the public?

Or are they trying to divide us altogether?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want anon to be in the news as paedophiles. That's the second last thing I want. The last thing I would want would be for the church to count this as a win, and re-use the same idea knowing how it threw us into turmoil.

Be cautious, be paranoid, but don't lose your identity in the anonymity. It may seem outright criminal to some for me to say this, but the individual identities that comprise the anonymous movement - that is where it's strength comes from. Scientology's strength is their rigid, unquestionable rules and system - the exact opposite to what anonymous represents.

It was said best by on these forums somewhere by an author who shall remain anonymous:

DON'T FORGET THE LULZ

They're just kids. They're just Scientologists. They think we're evil and they want to make us look evil: defeat their perspective with good humour and lulz.

Use your common sense and the super OT powers to know how to act.

Be cautious, be paranoid, but don't forget who you are.

We are anonymous.
    We are legion.
    We are not afraid of facepainted children. :p
  25. Optimisticate Member

I hope some of this is going on signage pointing out the injunction attempts and then hiding behind children.

Calls to CPS and AI are encouraged. I'm not even an Anon, and I'm calling.

Scientology isn't going to protect these kids, and what they are doing is emotionally abusive. Haul the kids out, frighten them beyond anything that a child should ever have to witness, then claim it was someone else who did it. It's abuse, plain and simple. How long are they going to abuse their members and the children while the authorities just stand by and watch?

Edit: This just makes me sick. I can't have kids, and the fact that people who can would prefer to use their kids as targets is beyond the pale. Here's to hoping I have a boring day of reading about peaceful pickets with no Scientology interference tomorrow.
  26. anon350125 Member

That's an easy edit. I was worried about the Beslan stuff mostly. I've made it private for now & will post a link to the new one in the YouTube Mega thread. If anyone wants to PM me about it (so as to not take up valuable board space), feel free.
  27. lermanet_com Member

double post deleted
  28. lermanet_com Member

i gave up trying to post to this thread yesterday, I guess the server load was just too intense,

I dont have anything to add, and have not received an update yet.

will advise before noon, I am expecting a telephone call

regards
    arnie

regards
    Arnie Lerma
    Tel 703-241-1498

http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=381
    Support: http://www.Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
    WE COME BACK
    for our friends and family
    to get them out of scientology
    before they end up here:
    http://www.whyaretheydead.net

PS: Tory I know the report from CW sounds incredible, but then I don't believe scientology has ever been in such dire straits...as today, so we are both treading in unknown territory, considering how nutz they went trying handle 1 and half dozen of us in 97/99 nothing would surprise me now faced off with a crowd of perhaps 1000 in clearwater.. and who knows how big, worldwide..

When we would all goto CW to picket, scientology would pull their OSA staffers from the out orgs to deal with us. Because there will be pickets at all those orgs too, they can't do this tomorrow
  29. anonylous Member

Listen to Tory.

however, as arnie has stated also be prepared for the unknown. but be prepared as anonymous should be prepared

With the power of many, with the unmoving body of The Internet, and with the knowledge that anonymous does not wage a war of violence, it wages a war of truth and lulz.

Cameras at ready. Stoic badass batteries primed. Chris Hansen will not come for any of you.
  30. misskittie Member

Am with Magoo the Marvellous and Tamphex, do not be dissuaded from protesting but don't bring a heap of shit on yourself. Surely the attitude should be that anyone under 14 yrs old is not there, end of story. Kids are off limits for flyering, offering candy to, looking at, speaking to etc. If we ignore them, then they WILL go away or the sci's will get violent using their kids...epic win either way as it will all be on film. For example, My Grandma found a crying child in the high street with no sign whatsoever of the parent, so my kindly 70yr old gran takes the child's hand to calm her down and ask where she lives so she can contact someone and help out. The mother appears like fucking Dungeon Master and starting screaming that my gran is trying to abduct her child!!!! FFS!!!! So any contact will be misconstrued no matter what you think it looks like or what is intended.

Don't put yourself in the position to have to defend an accusation.
  31. deltagear Member

Is there not a way we could water mark our vids so that edits and cuts would seem obvious?
  32. BigBeard Member

Keep one thing in mind...to the $cilon's coordinating any response to Anon's they are NOT "just kids". Per El Ron's idiocy, they are thetans in little bodies and should not be treated any differently than adults. Aks the folks over on Ex-Sci Kids, they'll confirm this. So if they believe doing so will "KSW", you better believe those in charge of the $ci response will put them in harms way without a second thought.

Arnie, do you remember when they bussed all those folks in to march and chant around the police station in CW (97?). They had kids mixed in that mob, and I was scared to death they'd get trampled if one of them fell down.

BigBeard
  33. lermanet_com Member

> Subject: Dear VM, Please let me know if you are coming this weekend! Thank
    > you! ML, Judy VM I/C ;-)
    >
    >
    > March 14th through 16th
    >
    > Following this year’s live LRH Birthday Event in Clearwater, Florida, Flag
    > will be hosting the International Field Expansion Convention for every org
    > and mission in the world.
    > At this convention you will find out how the Flag field has been
    > revitalized with the Basics, and the Field Expansion Programs that have
    > resulted in over 2,000 Scientologists getting onto the Basics at Flag.
    > And if you’ve heard about the Clearwater Neighborhood Campaign, this is
    > your chance to see it in action, and find out how to bring all these
    > successful actions to your city.
    > The convention will be hosted by the Captain FSO. And as the Freewinds is
    > currently at Flag delivering New OT VIII while the ship is in drydock, the
    > Commanding Officer of the Flag Ship Service Organization will join him as
    > one of his guest speakers.
    > The Convention itself is FREE and will set you up for a Scientology® boom
    > in your area when you and your fellow Scientologists return home.
    > This is your chance to take charge and drive Scientology’s expansion
    > forward right in your hometown.
    >
    >

> Highlights of the convention include:
    >
    > • LIVE LRH Birthday Event at Ruth Eckerd Hall
    >
    > • Complimentary Brunch to kick off the Convention
    >
    > • Inside look at each of Flag’s major field campaigns and how to create
    > a real Scientology community anywhere on Earth
    > • Full Tour of the new Oak Cove facility
    >
    > • Behind-the-scenes tour of the Flag® Basics production lines
    >
    > • Hatting and drilling from the top Ideal Org Fundraisers in the world
    >
    > • First look at Flag’s New OT® Boom Program and what it means for you
    >
    > • And much more!
    >
    > Contact Meagan Tucker at (727) 445-4366 to book your seats at the
    > Convention today, or e-mail her at flagserviceorg@flag.org.

> Be There!
    >
    >
    > Note: This e-mail was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Service
    > Organization, 503 Cleveland Street, Clearwater, Florida 33755. If you do
    > not wish to be receive further e-mail: click here to unsubscribe.
  34. ANON E MOOSE Member

Correct me if i am wrong, but that makes it look like not just the kids but adults are going to be at the site away from the demonstration? Y/N
  35. Gaelmor Member

If you watch Wise Beard Man's videos, you will see that he often has Scilons in his face telling him he has to stop the camera because they have not given their permission. The use of kids may be part of this tactic; however, there is a way to combat this.

If, as part of the protest media, we have a sign that states that you will be filming, they can't claim an anticipation of privacy.

Also, why not take pictures of the Scilons as they gather in CW and LA? That way we play them at their own game.
  36. Phoenix Blue Member

IANAL, but I am a professional photographer. Unless the scilons are making an obvious attempt to maintain their privacy, they are fair game (pardon the pun) if they're in a public area. Children included.

This guy has some information on his site and would probably be happy to help if anyone finds themselves in legal hot water. Generally speaking, someone who casts himself into the public forum (i.e., a protest or counterprotest) does not have a reasonable right to privacy. Photographers can further protect themselves by:

* not explicitly filming the scilets; in other words, film everything in context.
    * not identifying (namefagging) the scilets.
  37. darr Member

I spoke with an officer a few moments ago and there are key things that must be said here and now.

This is being taken seriously. In every aspect. We as citizens have a right to peacefully assemble and protest. We however, obviously do not have a right to impede on any other individuals rights, private property, or harm them in any way.

With that said, the police officer let it be known that there will really be no warnings because of how seriously this is being taken, and needs to be. If ANYONE, on either side of this, is seen to be committing a criminal act in any way, they will be arrested and removed from the protest. This goes for any person. No matter who they are. Which means, yes, Anons could very well be arrested if they choose to do something stupid, but it also means that if a criminal act is committed by anyone else, be they a member of CoS or not, they will also be arrested with no warning given. The Clearwater police department will NOT stand for anyone committing criminal acts during our peaceful protest.

As it stands now, we have permission to use the megaphone within Coachman Park to speak to protesters in regards to rules, expected behaviours, and routes. It has been requested that the megaphone not be used during marching as it could disrupt noise levels, and someone would probably complain -- or it could confuse a motorist, causing an accident. We shall honor this request as we are committed to having a protest without any incidents what-so-ever.

If an officer tells you to do something, do it. Masks are legal, BUTTTTTTT if a cop tells you to take it off, DO IT. If you are planning on wearing a mask, bring a bandana or scarf back-up. Basically, the cops are there for our protection, everyones protection. If they tell you to do something it is within the best interest of continuing the peaceful protest, insuring public safety, or the handling of an incident. If you feel that someone is giving you official instructions that is not an officer with CWPD, find another officer immediately to clarify. It has been made clear that all officers that will be on duty will be in full CWPD uniform, which should be easily identifiable. What does that mean? Some guy in some nice slacks and a polo comes up and says he's an officer, or just tries to order you around, find an officer.

If an incident DOES occur, DO NOT OBSTRUCT OFFICERS THAT TRY TO GET TO THE INDIVIDUAL(S). It has been recommended that if any incident happens, for protesters to sit down, it must also be noted that those closest to the incident will need to be very wary of their surroundings and listen carefully for/to orders from CWPD. Obstruction of justice is a misdemeanor, and if you are in the way, whether it be sitting, standing, or trying to break up the incident, you may be arrested if you do not listen to CWPD immediately. If you are a distance away from the incident and the march is halted, please sit down or form a single file line. Do not step onto or sit on any CoS property, this is tresspassing. If the incident disrupts the march, do not go past the incident unless you are instructed to do so by CWPD.

It is within EVERYONES best interest that this protest is kept as calm and as peaceful as possible. Not just ours, not just CoS, not just CWPD, EVERYONE.

It is almost go time, Clearwater. Some anon are already at the REH protest. Wish them well.

If you have ANY questions please poast, PM me, or talk to me on IRC.

http://clearclearwater.com/index.php/BRIEF

(mods, I'm posting this in a few areas, please not to hate for spasm<3) Also please excuse horrible Engrish and grammar, I'm running on very little sleep
  38. ZOOMzoom Member

GODSPEED CLEARWATER/LA ANONS.
    We are with you in spirit and in our thoughts.
    May you enjoy delicious caek and party hard.
    Let this be the most epic of all epic wins.
  39. psyborgue Member

Kids, yes. I agree. Politely ask them if you can speak with their parents in that case.
  40. Me Member

Good luck Clearwater. I've got my fingers and everything else crossed for you. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.