Customize

ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

Discussion in 'Media' started by tigger, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. its.an0nym0us Member

Re: ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

KEEP YOUR HANDS IN YOUR POCKETS AND A SMILE ON YOUR FACE ANON!
  2. Re: ATTN: EVERYONE! NEW TACTIC W/KIDS

That's a great idea but not as brilliant as a white dove. The dove is the universal symbol of peace because it is the least aggressive creature on the face of the planet. And it cuts across the language barrier.
  3. Re: ATTN: EVERYONE! NEW TACTIC W/KIDS

I know some have suggested a white rose because of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_White_Rose
  4. AnonyFag Member

Bullshit.

If anything we'd GAIN cred because we had the presence of mind to look ahead and show that we can plan for contingencies, safepoint ourselves and show civil responsibility.

I still cannot believe that some people do not get this....
  5. AnonyFag Member

What, never heard of the Hitler Youth? They were the last ditch effort thrown in front of the Allies on the outskirts of Berlin.

Clearwater is Scientology's Berlin. AOLA. It's Stalingrad.

'Nuff said.
  6. Re: ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

Look it's pretty simple.
    Just let the police know on the day that there's been some talk of people trying to disrupt the protest, though how credible it is, is hard for you to say. These are the measures you've taken (explain them). From there, you know that you're both reading from the same page.

The police do already know in the main from what I can tell, but there's no harm in reiterating it on the day.
  7. anonspitfire Member

you mean we are the russians? no one step backwards, right?
  8. exOT8Michael Member

9. Re: ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

i'm out of doves.

but seriously. every time we come across this kind of intel...

document
    prepare
    move on

doesn't require a big discussion or any fud

get back on target. we did the right thing with the terror threat. we're doing the right thing with this info.

but back on target.
  10. anon87 Member

I loled hard, alas my good friend you seem to have missed something.......MEME ATTACK!!!!

I know it's hard to keep up for all you newfags, google image search will clear up the issue

My opinion is neither of these people are OSA although both of them are doing their job for them....

Hiding if large numbers of press turn up? lol WTF is the point of going to protest if we hide when people show some interest!

Calling everyone OSA? The reason scilons fail so hard is their only weapon is ad hominid attack and legal battles... You call someone an OSA agent and all your doing is trying to 'dead agent' them with 'black PR' - THIS IS FAIL, defeat the points not the person! Also you're forcing people into dealing with small irrelevant issues about someone's 'crimes' - this is the same as clogging up their (OUR) ability to operate with bogus court cases!

I had however assumed he was OSA too untill you pointed out the meme, then i reread his stuff and facepalm.jpged - it's just a standard anon event, someone who maybe hasn't quite considered all the angles in the same depth as everyone else thinking they have the clear cut simple answer everyone else is lacking. We all do it, maybe i'm doing it now.
  11. AnonyFag Member

Well, Rogue Anonymous does seem to have an affinity for the Russian National Anthem...

Better Russian than Italians though... Made great tanks they did, 5 gears all in reverse... :rofl:
  12. its.an0nym0us Member

EDIT:

Where did you even get this frum????

STAY ON TARGET.
    NO WITCHHUNTS.

Is all that really needs to be said.
  13. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Have been lurking, am now registered.

Reading the latest, I've got to ask something:

Has the people that notified Amnesty International about the kids passed on an update, stating that Co$ is planning to drag the kids close to the protest?

If the protesters are dangerous enough for the restraining order, why endanger the kids?

I can imagine AI showing up, taking pictures of the busses (if the windows are blacked out like we've been told), or checking to see if all kids have parents or legal guardians.

They could be hit twice, once by anon, and having to deal with AI at the same time...
  14. Re: ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

Considering the facts:

1. It could be info released to screw with us.
    2. It could be really happening.
    3. Plans could change in an instant due to a strategy shift.

the best thing to do in this situation is to inform authorities that there have been credible rumors of staged violence/etc. and that they should, at the very least, be on the lookout for such things. They lie to their followers, they will definitely lie to use. However, we know they'd lie to us as easily as they accept money from their followers, so they may be planning on that fact to surprise us with the plan they leaked info about. All you can do is be on the lookout and have a plan in case it DOES happen. If we retaliate, we're screwed. However, if we react peacefully, we've already won. My suggestion: carry flowers with you. If they try to harass you, give them a flower as a sign of peace. Use peaceful words, refer to them as "friends" or "brothers/sisters." Hell, if you want, be sarcastic, but just don't be aggressive. Another thing you can do is play along with them, as long as you don't take it too far. If they ask you your crimes, make something up, but make it small, make sure they know you're joking and make sure it's really funny (don't say, "Oh yeah, I rape babies ALL the time." That's just stupid). As for a mass sing-along some have suggested, I suggest Xenu, Xenu, by Michael Gum (I can upload to Rapidshare if somebody wants).
  15. weberly Member

If you have confidence in the tips, be sure and read the second one, I just noticed it myself. If you must call every authority on any scary tip (and hopefully it is understood that the presumed attack involving children is planned for Clearwater, and possibly LA) maybe it would be a good idea to start a thread to record reports made to keep them straight, and to establish that police are being supplied with the correct info, using pseudonyms of course. I would just hate to see the raids get halted somehow, this is post 9-11. People should realize that doing something like this is inherently risky. (I like Heretic's ideas, the valentines were the cutest ever).
  16. Elixibren Member

[REMOVED BY ADMIN]

Encouraging people to give kids candy? You're very lucky I'm not banning you for this
    tamphex
  17. Re: ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

Oh I can see it now, "That man over there gave me candy and told me to come with him".
  18. Re: ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

Wasn't sure about going on Saturday, but after all of today's shenanigans, I am now going for sure. And dragging my S.O. with me. Enough is enough.

For those in LA and/or Clearwater - if, as "leaked", the Scilons are preparing to have their adorable face-painted little cherubs handing out Way To Happiness brochures to Anonymous, maybe it might be nice to have a single flower to give to each child in return (carnations, something cheap?) -- maybe the flower-hander-outer could be in a kid-friendly mask (Dora? Do these poor kids even get to watch TV or read Children's books?). Perhaps one of the police officers could monitor the flower distribution so Scilons couldn't cry foul? Pretty tough to make video or photos of giving a kid a flower into something evil.

I don't know. Maybe I'm reverting back to my youth in the '60s!

In any case, see you Saturday.

ETA: Sorry HereticSeraphim, didn't see your similar suggestion until after posting. My eyes are crossed from all day Enturbulation reading!
  19. Anonymous_Bus Member

NO!

When it comes to kids follow these steps for wins!

1. Never give them anything but literature, and FFS no swearing in them cockfags.

2. Only talk to them in a calm, non threatening way. May I suggest mudkips or loooooooong cat as a conversation piece as said earlier.

3. ALWAYS HAVE ANOTHER ANON WITH YOU! I cannon stress this one enough! You should setup a protest partner before you go into this (maybe exchange phone #'s in a non fag way) and the two of you should watch each others backs. I say this only because if a scikid said you bad touched them and you don’t have someone supporting your word, then 90% of the time the court will take the word of the scikids and the lawyer’s word who prepped him for the stand. Just say no to surprise prison sekz.

4. Be nice, be energetic, be Fun, and bring the memes. Kids want to have fun and you should always try to educate them in a fun way.
  20. anonymal Member

[REMOVED BY ADMIN]

Please cease with the suggestions to entice interaction with children at the pickets, it's becoming straight up creepy
  21. waianon Member

This.[/quote:3dxxvqbe][/quote:3dxxvqbe]

Has this post made another thread?
  22. anonymous3347 Member

I think it would be best to not hand anything to the children, not candy, not flowers, not literature. That gets caught on video, and then the Scilons can say that you gave the children tainted candy or obscene literature. I don't know what they could make of the flowers, but I am sure that it can be twisted in some way, if an evil mind works on it long enough.
    Remember that these children are not what most of us think children to be; they've been treated like "big theatans in little bodies" so their reactions and state of mind are not what we are normally accustomed to in kids. Yes, they are just kids, and deserve so much better than what they have been given, but the fact of the matter is that they are at best decoys and at worst are little operatives on their own.

I kicked a dog one time. Her name was Beanie, because she was orange, like a baked bean. She was my doggie, and she was a good dog. But one day I had just gotten a beating, and I felt like letting a little bit of shit run downhill, to make someone else feel like I felt. And there was Beanie, caught in the crossfire. As soon as I booted her, I felt so sorry. I ran in and got a piece of bread to give her to apologize, and I petted her for a long time.

These kids have probably been given more responsibility than a child should, because of the Sci attitude towards child development. They are perfectly capable of participating in pre-planned incidents. And there you are, blameless and hanging out, with no plans on hurting anyone. Don't be Beanie. Because they aren't bringing any bread with them.
  23. tigger Member

No face painting, no touching, no nothing. Seriously, do you want to set yourself up for allegations?
  24. HeyNonnyNonny Member

Regarding the "Have little kids hand out "Way to happiness" fliers, just hold out your own fliers/signs in return. Either they'll leave you alone and move on or they'll stay and read what it says, either case a win.
  25. Re: ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

^this
  26. waianon Member

Take nothing, accept nothing. If you're in flyer-handing range, you're in setup range, IMO. Do your best to stay clear.
  27. SaintNona Member

^ THIS. Stay away from the kids.
  28. psyborgue Member

THIS I was in a similar cult... this will drive em batty!

I suggest we collectively rickroll them as well!
  29. psyborgue Member

That kind of defeats the purpose of handing out fliers. It also makes us look afraid. My suggestion is to accept whatever they give you, followed by a "since I accepted this, will you read what we have to offer? *Hands pamphet out with one hand*. (this will work because of the rule of reciprocity[/url:2nhg47an]) One strategy to exit counseling is simply the sharing of information. Just make sure you get it on camera and you'll be safe. Safety is one thing, but paranoia to the point where it cripples any potential gain is entirely another.
  30. anonymal Member

I think if the scilon kids are handing out "Way to a penis" pamphlets, someone better have a serious talk with their parents.
  31. Anonymous5691 Member

I read in a few pages back that they're planning to stage something from another location. Would it be advisable to get some other anons on the case to drive over said location and investigate, and also possible film, whats going on?
  32. waianon Member

I disagree that it defeats the purpose of handing out fliers (I'm only talking about Sci kids, not every person on the streets, after all), but you do raise good points that I can agree with. Finding the happy place with one foot in the paranoid camp and one foot in the info-sharing, relaxing, and having a good time camp is harder than I thought. :wink:
  33. its.an0nym0us Member

SCI CHILDREN WILL ONLY BE PUNISHED FOR DEALING WITH YOUR FLYERS and other BULLSHIT.

LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS.

DO NOT BE DISTRACTED. STAY ON TARGET!
  34. SPOver9000 Member

This.

NO interaction whatsoever with children you don't know plox! Don't look at them, don't give them flyers, nothing.
  35. DeathHamster Member

[seeing John looking through a telescope, concerned]
    Paul: What's the matter, John Love? Blue Meanies.
    John: Newer and bluer Meanies have been sighted in the vicinity of this theatre. There's only one way we can go out!
    George: How's that?
    John: Singing!

Try to keep a light heart no matter what, and remember that the person trying to provoke you today, may be the Anon (a real one) beside you tomorrow. Feel sorrow for any kids sent out as shields, and sorrow for any who would send them. Be mad "at that fruity little club for scrambling their brains", but put any anger away until later. If things start getting on top of you, take that time out, have cake, breathe deep, laugh, dance, and return when you're ready.
  36. HeyNonnyNonny Member

I should have been clearer. I meant "Hold it out" as in just presenting it, not "Hold it out" like you're handing it to them. Like I said, if you say and do nothing but that, all they can do is look at what you're holding or move on. Silent, non-aggressive, nothing trading hands, just "Oh, you've got fliers? Well so do I, see?"
  37. tamphex Member

The next post I see from ANYONE suggestion enticing ways to interact with children will have their arse banned. Cut this creepy fucking shit out.
  38. tksparks Member

THIS!

FFS ppl, why do you think they <might> send kids in????!! steer clear of them, no fliers, no chat, no eye contact. - this is exactly what Co$ wants - don't fall for the trap
  39. perf_ekt Member

No eye-contact even ?? What would be so wrong with a wink and a smile (bit hard with a mask, but otherwise..)to let them know that we're all just humans, and the future of the world isn't really at stake here ?
  40. Hieronymous Member

OH NO THEY FED US COOKIES :oops:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.