Customize

ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

Discussion in 'Media' started by tigger, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigger Member

ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

Arnie just posted something on page 22 of the big TRO thread.

viewtopic.php?p=115691#p115691

To consolidate, here's text (Sorry, Arnie, we asked for new thread -- not to steal your thunder)

2. ormuzd Member

Re: ATTN: LA & CLEARWATER, NEW TACTIC W/KIDS

They likely want us to be outraged and retaliate against the pusher physically. Someone suggested that we bring a few whistles and that 2 blows means sit down. Not a bad idea and can be used for any act of violence or destruction.
  3. darr Member

Clearwater PD has been contacted.
  4. AnonMomAnon Member

how OLD are the "kids" they're talking about? teenagers? children?

face-painting is how these kids will be "masked?"
    THEN NO ANONS SHOW UP WITH FACE PAINT...GET YOUR FREAKING BANDANA'S OUT.

darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
  5. mang3lo Member

Re: ATTN: EVERYONE! NEW TACTIC W/KIDS

ive overstated this in the dozens of threads that popped up concerning this (within the past 10 minutes)

is it feasible for the anon along the perimeter to daisy chain our arms together, to ensure no scilons w/ kids enter the protest ground.

we can claim it for protection, and safety. nobody under 18 allowed within the general mass of the protesters.

then if any scilons push their way through (PUSH upon the h uman daisy chain) we have cause to yell harassement, assault, police! POPO!! come halp us!

and we can easily tell who's a scifag plant and who isnt....anyone complaining about our tactic of human daisy chaining is a scilon, simple!
  6. ANON E MOOSE Member

This information also needs to be forwarded to the australian protests, where the cos has set up a human rights demo to follow the anon demo, probably with the same exact intent.

A 30 ft no go area needs to be put in place around our protesters, enforced by police, anyone attempting to break that and head for scilons should be considered a plant attempting to start a situation and we should encourage the police before hand to stop and question those individuals and demask them. DO NOT ENGAGE scientologists. If you are in physical contact distance you are in frame up distance. FILM EVERYTHING FROM 2 DIFFERENT ANGLES.
  7. Daywatch Member

The Adamantium Ovary Squad is out this morning!

also as well as the police lets get this to the press, AI ect.
  8. Top Grunge Member

That email says Ruth Eckerd Hall on Saturday? We won't be there saturday, are they just planning on getting the kids away from us altogether, load em on a bus and get em outta Clearwater then? So they can cause a disturbance. Point is, everyone remain smart. Do not fall for the baiting.
  9. albinocat Member

I think theis will be younger children like 10-14 years. Maybe they will start crying and then point to "bad" Anons.

This so disgusting :twisted:
  10. tigger Member

I also linked it to the "We've Got a Problem" thread, since Ausfags seem to be there.
  11. Anon1376 Member

Video Evidense is imparitive in this instance.

We have to move beyond 'Pics or it didn't happen'
    and get a mindset of
    'Dem Pics better be moving with sound to cover our ass like Huggies'

It is clear that they will stop at no moral boundry, and we have to be ready to document these tatcis of shade and deciet.

Bring Video Cameras! (bring cameras as a backup if no vidcams availible).

We should adopt a Mantra of no-violence under ANY circumstance.
    Do NOT feed the trolls, they regenerate HP based on violence.
  12. ahnonnymaus Member

If they are so 'terrified' of us 'terrorists' WHY WOULD THEY HAVE THEIR CHILDREN ANYWHERE NEAR ANONYMOUS????

I wish you could contact the judge or something or just AUGH.

I'm so upset. I am /SO/ upset. I have never been this enraged by the CoS until now.

I suggest sit-down protests. I suggest establishing a perimiter. I suggest ANYTHING to keep the kids away.
  13. Top Grunge Member

List of groups that use children for its gains:

1. Al Qaeda
    2. Co$

nice tactics.
  14. SpongeBob Member

I don't think we'd be able to set up some kind of perimeter everywhere because it would block civilians from moving around potentially, but if anyone gets close, we'll need to be very wary of them, and keep and extremely close eye.
  15. AnonMomAnon Member

wait, wait, wait...IT DOES SAY RUTH ECKERD HALL.

we're not going to BE at ruth eckerd hall on saturday.
  16. Anon65 Member

OP or mods: make a better topic. For example "ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ is planning staged violence"
  17. nomnompie Member

If there are children around - do not film or photograph them. IIRC, they baited Shawn Lonsdale in a similar fashion. The CoS held an easter egg hunt, Shawn showed up to video the clams, then the calms took pictures of him videotaping the kids and posted these as "proof" that he was a pedophile. They claimed he was videotaping kids at nearby parks.

Maybe a very brief memo should be written up for the PD to make them aware of possible CoS tactics to disrupt the protests. Any officers on duty that day should have this info.
  18. SpongeBob Member

It should be for everyone, everywhere. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they had something like this in a few places.
  19. psyborgue Member

^bad idea is bad

I disagree. This is an instance in which as much filming as possible NEEDS to be done, regardless of what scilons say (besides... they make shit up anyway).
  20. tigger Member

Glad to hear LA Anons won't be where this is happening, but I still think it's good for everyone to know that CoS is willing to potentially involve children and youths (like the YHR stuff) in these protests, and be VERY, VERY CAREFUL about it, have some tactics to keep things together if kids show up.

Not to be alarmist, but it could be a PR nightmare if even one location doesn't know to beware of the child victim thing -- I wouldn't put it past them to try it for a PR coup.
  21. Re: ATTN: EVERYONE! NEW TACTIC W/KIDS

Just a thought, but, in order to prove "part of Anonymous" allegience, how about everyone have like a red lapel pin or something? Some sort of last minute, easy-to-get marker that can help differentiate between the different groups.

I know it goes against the whole "do what you want; do what you think best" ideology of Anonymous, but when dealing with religious zealots who are willing to throw their children to the beast... what can you do?

Just my two cents.

BTW, DEFINITELY film the children. We don't want/need any Pedobear accusations running around.
  22. Anon65 Member

It is by far most important that Clearwater and LA anons find out about this. Almost all past cases where the CofS do dirty tricks are in Clearwater and LA. Now, the topic looks like a general bullshit thread, and I probebly wouldn't read it if I wasn't linked here from an other thread.
  23. ahnonnymaus Member

I don't think there's time to have everyone get pins/ribbons/whatever. A lot of people may be bringing random friends, and townspeople may show up.
  24. Re: ATTN: EVERYONE! NEW TACTIC W/KIDS

No retaliation is key. If we don't retaliate but do record and they keep upping the aggressive factor, we can do some of them in for assault after the protests finish. Won't that look nice: "Scientology Cult Members Arrested For Assault At Peaceful Anonymous Protests." If they get really desperate they might simply choreograph the event all on their own, in which case we get a lulzy Youtube video and the world's biggest footbazooka.

It's imperative that you don't respond but do record. The more video footage we have the stronger our case is; the faster and less aggressive our response to their actions is the weaker the Church gets. Stay safe Anonymous.

And yeah, methinks a flyer with

"The Church is worried about Anonymous.

So worried that they attempted to take out several restraining orders - usually reserved for battered wives fearing for their lives - against us.

So worried that they organised a Human Rights march for their children - the exact same time and route as the Anonymous protests.

Wait, what?

RELIGION IS FREE. SCIENTOLOGY ISN'T."

Shit, that's going to be impossible. Oh, gods. They're going to have kids around their staged violence. If we do film it, they cut the tapes down and call us pedophiles. If we don't film it, they get away with murder. Quite possibly. I say film the children, post the full videos on Youtube, let the people realise what's actually going on.

And yes, please, have some sort of "If you fear Anonymous enough to take out a restraining order against them, why do you march your kids around them?" sign/flyer/discussion point happening.

Worst of all, it's in Clearwater. Clearwater anons, I wish you all godspeed and the greatest of luck. May Longcat be with you, for Co$ owns the cops and the courts and you can be sure they will twist whatever happens with this bullshit kids march into jail time if they can.

THIS IS WHY

OH GOD THESE FUCKING BASTARDS THIS IS WHY
  25. Mousey Member

I'm not going to merge the other thread into this one, but I would like to make a point... we have no violence planned, we are anti-violence. So far we have a good record, and where the police have talked to us, they've found us respectful and non-violent. Our actions speak for themselves. Don't be distracted by threats of violence, or agents provocateur. ANY violence that happens at the protests is going to be recorded, and I can guarantee that the scilons actions will be what's talking the loudest, and their actions are going to be saying to everyone watching "Anonymous is right."
  26. Re: ATTN: EVERYONE! NEW TACTIC W/KIDS

I think we need to make sure this gets out to the press as well.
  27. Voice Member

That might be as much a part of whatever plan they have as anything. They've already released one video trying to establish the Anonymous=pedo idea. I wouldn't put it past them to get some of the kids to say they got touched by the "bad men in masks" and it would be right up their alley. (Possibly even infiltrating and molesting one of the kids while masked? I hate the way my mind works.) Keep an eye on those kids!
  28. stuwyatt Member

VIDEO EVERYTHING SUSPICIOUS!

Please make sure that everyone has something that they can record sound and video on... even if it is just a mobile phone. Make sure that the batteries are charged, and that memory cards etc. are empty.... Youtube is a great judge and jury.

This just makes me sick... and just the sort of dirty-hand tactics that I've come to expect from the cult.

Good luck everyone!
  29. Anon1376 Member

QF MF-ing T
  30. psyborgue Member

I disagree on one point. Film the kids, but don't post it (privacy... they're kids, after all). Footage of the kids should only be used if violence actually occurs.
  31. Lilanon Member

Just a thought, if you are involved in your local protest, it might be wise to copypasta the info from Arnie into your local thread. I know the chances of this event occurring at one of the Missions or smaller Churches is slim, but we all need to be aware, and several people in my location only have time to check the local thread.
  32. DeadFace Member

I don't think the face-painting is to make the kids look like Anons. I think it's to make Anon look like their bullying a family event sponsored by the church.

There's gonna be lots of other gatherings like this happening. They've already stated something similar in Norway (or somewhere in Europe) as well as a protest march coinciding TOTALY (as in time, meeting place, route to the SciCenter etc) in Australia.

Just stay cool and on target. They'll probably call the press to cover it in a negative way towards Anon, but the press *should* see through it, as the protests were announced long before this.

Some Anons should be prepared to speak to the press about this. Stay calm and avoid loaded language (negative words - including "what a bunch of crap!" et al - name calling/insinuations etc) of the Scilons. Gotta put our best face forward.
  33. Re: ATTN: EVERYONE! NEW TACTIC W/KIDS

I was thinking something different for each location. Just looking around my room, I thought "Hey, how about a last minute announcement for the people in Melbourne to bring a red plastic Coke bottle cap to the protest". Like, at the last minute, CoS wouldn't have the time to scout out each location, find their lucky item, and get the info out to the parents of the poor children that they are sacrificing.

I mean, granted, everyone is on their own, and it's up to each person to resist being bull-baited, but just as a measure of unity/solidarity and trust, to bring the requested item. Something cheap and easy -- I was thinking a bottle-cap is not something you would normally carry around with you, and yet it is easy to get.
  34. Top Grunge Member

I just want to reiterate...it says they will be at Ruth Eckerd, across town from us at 11am.

So get the kids outta the way....like they dont want kids around something that will happen.

Kinda like Michael Corleone at the Baptism....
  35. anoncommie Member

Agreed, we have no documented cases of violence perpetrated by anonymous protesters at any events so far, let's keep it that way.

Positive attitude, stay on message, and whatever tactics they use, we can counter with simplicity.

They relish in overly-complicated plots that take little to no effort to shatter if you know what to expect...if we can expect some provocation (which has always been the case) all we need to do is stay firm and stay non-violent. This protest is about staying POSITIVE to the message and 'celebrating the truth'.

We'll look positively angelic compared to the Co$ if we all stick to the plan.
  36. AnonMomAnon Member

hey, OSA? ARE YOU READING THIS??????
    BECAUSE I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOU.

MANY OF THE ANONS THAT I PROUDLY WALKED WITH ON FEB. 10TH WERE UNDERAGE/TEENAGERS.

AND, OSA? THERE WAS AT LEAST ONE GUY WHO WALKED WITH HIS VERY YOUNG CHILD--PROBABLY AGED 4 OR 5?

$CIENO'S / OSA NEED TO BE VERY, VERY AWARE THAT THERE ARE ALSO ANON CHILDREN INVOLVED AND STOP THIS RIDICULOUS IDEA OF INVOLVING CHILDREN TO START A RIOT.

CO$, I REALIZE YOU HAVE NO SHAME, BUT I NEED TO ONCE MORE TELL YOU THIS:

$CIENTOLOGY...THE WORLD IS WATCHING!
  37. psyborgue Member

Ouch. I think you might be right... that does make more sense. Either that or they are planning on staging a fake anon protest over there...
  38. RobSomeone Member

Re: ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

Just get this to the press and the police asap.

When the scilos start any kind of shit the world has to be already watching them.
  39. Anon3Mouse Member

Re: ATTN: LA and Clearwater Anons, Co$ planning staged violence

I suspect this might be why they tried those bogus restraining orders. They fake a violent action at the Clearwater protest, they can turn around and say "See! We tried to warn you!".

Sadly, we've been prepared for this shit since day 1. No violence from Anon, any violence erupts, you sit down and await orders from law enforcement. The whistle idea is a good one in theory, but what's to stop one of them from infiltrating and blowing a whistle to make a false alarm?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.