Customize

attn: artfags (make enturb's logo)

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Tuesday, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VeniVidiVici Member

Re: attn: artfags (make enturb's logo)

indeed, hence why i like the simple Capital E as a theme. The element square is more of a marriage of themes the were being tossed around, i guess. I do like the Anon images that have been offered up, but again there's the whole " we are enturb, not anon" thing... whatev, it's up to the hivemind, and the mods.
  2. nymph Member

Way i see it, entrurb is not an anon forum. However it welcomes anons, along with anyone with valuable information or even questions to post. Anon forum and anon friendly are quite different concepts.
  3. exOT8Michael Member

OMG is Enturb the forum for Unanimous?
    (lulz and runs away quick)
  4. Thucydides Member

from a little while back.... but

NICE!!!!
  5. Re: attn: artfags (make enturb's logo)

Here is something simple :p

simplezd7.jpg
  6. anon.il Member

^^^ This.

That being said, I also like the ICO image being used - I think that one should stay on the favicon. Its clear and pre-teh.
  7. ANON E MOOSE Member

I think the one above is pretty damn ace. Its clean and simple, and readable at small size.
  8. Anonakitty Member

my contribution , messing around with a shattering/ breaking up a structure theme.

[IMG]
  9. Re: attn: artfags (make enturb's logo)

My favorite so far.

The world with the little GF guys around it is utterly awesome though :) just too big for a logo
  10. nymph Member

playing around a bit more
  11. hbanon Member

my vote is for this
  12. exOT8Michael Member

Lotta colorful people on this explosive site, so...here's 2
  13. An0nYm0use Member

i dont know why people are wasting their time.

lots of great entries but my early entry is still the best

:/

:tinfoil:
  14. exOT8Michael Member

Hey don't be a party pooper, lol.
    Is that font you used an organic "number 2" True Type??
    :woot:
  15. Re: attn: artfags (make enturb's logo)

Splendid Enturbium is splendid.
  16. anonπ Member

I like this one so much I couldn't think of a design of my own so I ended up altering yours a bit.

[IMG]

I'm not sure if that was necesssary but here it is anyway.
  17. VeniVidiVici Member

oooo. glass button is glass! cool! but then I'm a tad biased. ;)
  18. anonymous612 Member

Thisthisthisthisthis!
  19. Re: attn: artfags (make enturb's logo)

re: anonn That is why it's a real logo, it can be changed into a million different formats/styles to be used on all kinds of different media but will always be recognizable.
  20. exOT8Michael Member

In Scilon language the symbol of the bar-zero slash zero = life divided by zero.

Is that what this wants to say?
  21. VeniVidiVici Member

indeed. this is what's known as "branding", the mainstay of successful modern marketing. and to think, i never got my degree... :)

ExOT8Michael: I lifted that from earlier submissions (yes I am a hack) since it seemed to be a popular theme... it's basically theta (greek alphabet) divided by zero. My interpretation is that the theta (upper scilons?) , being divided by zero(a meme hailing from anonymous), is therefore being enturbulated by those in the movement... I could be completely wrong. I'm an artfag, and prone to reading too much into things.
  22. tonguetied Member

I have packed away my colored pencils and crayons. :sad:
    You are all awesome.
    for u. :flowers:
  23. VeniVidiVici Member

Hey that's no way to be. This isn't about mad skillz, but bringing ideas to the table and coming up with something we can all hopefully agree on. If you have ideas or images to contribute, please do so. You might have the one missing element that may be lacking in all the submissions so far. I hate contests, and would rather see a logo we all like, rather than one that's picked because one artist has more skill than another. If anything, the skilled folks among us can incorporate ideas that we would all like to see implemented.

The real key is turning the ideas into an image that's easy to recognize. easy to produce. Once that's decided, regardless of what image(s) is/are agreed upon, I'm sure I will be creating a vector file of the assets, no matter who designed them. Other artists may do the same. Please, by all means, share anything you have come up with.
  24. Re: attn: artfags (make enturb's logo)

What he said!

Also, A random idea!

If we decide on something small and simple like this we may want to considder a rotating banner of user made page toppers. Kind of like what 4 chan does but larger and less anime-oriented. So, Instead of having "Enturbulation.org: A source for...", we'd have the logo to the left with mod/mob approved art to the right.

Yes? No? Go be a hero?

[/thought]
  25. Anon? Member

Am I too late for this?

siteheader2copyef7.png

Suggestions?
  26. tonguetied Member

Thx VeniVidiVici. I like yours -with anonns' flair -and Drums earth w/o the little anons. I was thinking it looked like the old Daily Planet sign and only needed Enturbulation.org spinning around it. Having no skills of my own, it resides in my head, spinning happily in the empty spaces......:wink:
  27. Re: attn: artfags (make enturb's logo)

my vote goes here. especially since it looks like its shaking up the presses etc
  28. Re: attn: artfags (make enturb's logo)

It's enturbulation .org :wink:
  29. anonymous612 Member

If I was drunk right now I'd make a speech about how life, like, is divided by zero already, you know? It's like, you've got life, and then you violate the basic rules of calculation. Dude, life IS divided by zero. Totally.

As I said. IF I was drunk. *coughs*
  30. anymauser Member

so far i like JMac85's and the Japanese waves in the E.org site color scheme..

Only on page 4 , though... I love making Logos....(I think I may be pretty good at it too) But can I get a parameter? Does the site want it simple? Ornate, complex? Are there any elements you want to include? I see V's mask is out because this is not an anon site... what else?

If I hear back I'll do up some thumbnails and see what you all like and proceed from there. Mods?

Word
  31. anymauser Member

OY!

Another q....Even though the site is not anon..Do we like their design style...that is something to consider, whether to imitate it.
  32. A-non-y-moose Member

I Love the Table of Elements approach, it ends with 118-Ununoctium.
    So Enturbium is Element 119 with a mass of >9000.
  33. VeniVidiVici Member

LOL. I like the >9000
  34. exOT8Michael Member

I like this one by A-non-y-moose, and I added a filter (forgive me pleeez :) ). Is it possible to give it that glass button look?
    Could be a winrar?
    :)
  35. anonπ Member

'119' was illegible due to the shiny bit so I left it out.

enturb2gj7.png
  36. exOT8Michael Member

Very nice! What would the one with the filter look like? I was thinking the extra contrast would allow the 119. A-non-y-moose's idea looks good to me.
    Credit goes to him/her 100%.
  37. anonπ Member

More boring:

[IMG]

I think the ">9000" is the important part anyway so I prefer the version before this one.
  38. exOT8Michael Member

Yes me too.
    Hey it is Tuesday, so where is mod Tuesday? Wasn't she going to make a decision? Anyways I look fwd to seeing one of the designs submitted by peeps get used.
    :-0
  39. A-non-y-moose Member

Yes scrap the 119, it only adds confusion.

Id Vote for:

And Credits does NOT goes to me. its all to the VeniVidiVici and anonn part of the Hivemind - for the Elemental and the Glass idea. I just added the Hivemind Symbol ;)
  40. Re: attn: artfags (make enturb's logo)

I'm sorry...I still feel like an element design does not apply to enturb...but that is just .02
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.