Customize

ATTENTION LA AREA ANONS JAN 20TH

Discussion in 'Planning' started by bohemianrhapsodies, Jan 11, 2017.

1. OPINAUGURATIONSPRING
    ON JANUARY 20 MEET DOWNTOWN IN SOLIDARITY WITH MINORITIES STRUGGLING FOR RIGHTS IN THIS COUNTY TO STAND AGAINST DONALD TRUMPS PRESIDENCY. MULTIPLE ORGANIZATIONS ARE PLANNING TO STAND TOGETHER. WE'RE GOING TO NEED ALL THE SUPPORT WE CAN GET OUT THERE TO ENSURE OUR BELOVED ACTIVISTS WILL NOT BE OVERPOWERED BY THE POLICE/SWAT. YOUR PARTICIPATION IS NEEDED MORE THEN EVER! THIS IS NOT ONLY A CALL TO ACTION OF LOS ANGELES AREA ANONS, BUT OF ANONS ACROSS THE COUNTRY. GATHER TOGETHER AT YOU LOCAL CITY HALLS! STAND UP, THE TIME IS NOW. THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN FIGHT TO ENSURE OUR BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS IS U.S OURSELVES. SO LET'S STAY FREE, LETS TAKE BACK OUR PIWER. THE POWER THAT'S BEEN STOLEN FROM US. JOIN US. ONE LOVE -BOHEMIANRHAPSODIES 1b5099024b9b8d5c8f153ec4a3aad48e.jpg
  2. 312

3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Bohemian
    when you start 3 threads with the exact same thing, people here can get a bit rough on you but we appreciate your enthusiasm.
  4. Sorry didn't realize I'd posted 3 ? Im pretty sure they were different events
  5. Though the more you post, the more likely people will actually show up. Been doing this for too long to trust one post. Lol.
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

No prob. Keep up the good works.
  7. If there's any one interested In attending an organizers meeting before the demonstration takes place please let me know and I can send the info
  8. Nope.
  9. LMAOFFFFFFF. WHO DAT
    • Like Like x 1
  10. March is starting at Olympic and Figueroa, rallies being held at city hall. Hope to see you there
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1