Customize

Atlanta, GA: Party Gras / St. Pat's / March Madness / Elron Failday Planning

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Lorelei, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorelei Member

2. ravenanon Member

Re: Atlanta, GA: Party Gras / St. Pat's / March Madness / Elron Failday Planning

stuffs:
    Police have been called
    The Bakers Guild has the Caek covered
    Flags, banners, and boom box ready to roll.

We need drinks, signs, people, and....
  3. LolitaTrap Member

Re: Atlanta, GA: Party Gras / St. Pat's / March Madness / Elron Failday Planning

MADNESS
  4. Stutroup Member

CAEK?! I'm IN!
  5. mefree Member

Ling no workie!

Confirmed for brawl. Will work PR.
  6. AnonyMary Member

Wish I could be there Kudos to you all

~ Mary McConnell
  7. Re: Atlanta, GA: Party Gras / St. Pat's / March Madness / Elron Failday Planning

The link does not work. I will watch this post for more details. I just joined the site today and am anxious to attend a protest. And I have a couple of friends who would probably be willing to attend as well
  8. ravenanon Member

9. ethercat Member

The Place to Be:
    4480 North Shallowford Rd.
    Dunwoody Ga.

Date and Time:
    March 14, 2009
    1:30 pm to ???
    Caek will be served.

Bring:

* Yourself and your friends! Friends of friends! Family! Coworkers, neighbors, anyone who wants to come (except the local nutcases), anyone else you can persuade, bribe, or blackmail (if you do the latter 2, we don't want to know about it!)
    * Signs that are hueger than XBOX and/or sign making supplies
    * Flyers - We have some opportunity to hand out flyers, and your fellow anons would like to trade with you.
    * H20 and other non-alcoholic beverages
    * Good spirits and a cool head
    * Cameras, still and video
    * Comfortable shoes, and winter attire

Parking:
    Be creative.

There are many potential parking areas within walking distance if you look around.
    4480 North Shallowford Rd. Dunwoody Ga - Google Maps, see the satellite image and explore.

Marta (the bus) runs right by the org, but only once an hour:
    MARTA - Getting There - Bus Schedules
    MARTA Bus Route 103 Map

Other miscellany:
    * Police will be notified - the police like us, we entertain them.
    * Masks are illegal, but we've had no problems with sunglasses, hats, wigs, face paint, as long as they don't cover the majority of your face. Choose your disguise/costume with wisdom, and at your own risk.
    * Please contact media! especially if you have any personal connections.
    * No "honk if ..." or "... hate ..." signs.

Newcomers are welcome!

So are people we haven't seen for a while.
    ATL Anons ning site - come get to know us.
  10. Re: Atlanta, GA: Party Gras / St. Pat's / March Madness / Elron Failday Planning

Madness!
  11. LolitaTrap Member

Is that what this is?
  12. anonymous612 Member

Did someone say "Madness?"
    this_is_sparta_and_chess.jpg
  13. pwnon Member

this-is-sparta-7.jpg
  14. LolitaTrap Member

622zq9.jpg
  15. anonymous612 Member

Sweet merciful Xenu, what is that?
  16. LolitaTrap Member

Looks like Sparta to me.

No umm, that's Sailor Moon from PGSM w/ Leonidas' head. PGSM = Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon which was the live-action.

k8bmoontiaraboomaran.gif
  17. anonymous612 Member

I think I might be ill.
  18. LolitaTrap Member

The show was actually surprisingly good.
  19. Stutroup Member

BUMP!

And .. perhaps we'll see some more numbers this month or next ....

20. Re: Atlanta, GA: Party Gras / St. Pat's / March Madness / Elron Failday Planning

Maybe I come join Hotlanta for lulzycake and rumors of so called hot girls walking around, but not this month ;)
  21. LolitaTrap Member

Holy shit you kick ass.
  22. FYIANON Member

Nah invite us up on a for a mash up. We'll export some girls up there.
  23. Re: Atlanta, GA: Party Gras / St. Pat's / March Madness / Elron Failday Planning

As the kids say, Comfirmed for Brawl once more.
  24. ravenanon Member

No Place I'd rather be!

25. Elbynonamous Member

GUYS I JUST SAW THE VIDEO OMGOMGOMG <33

THANK YOUUUUASHAGKSDASD
  26. Elbynonamous Member

Uhhh... we HAVE invited you. LIKE EVERY TIME.

GET THE FUCK UP HERE NOW PLZ.

GIRLS. WE HAVE THEM.
  27. ravenanon Member

May 2nd FTW in Nash
  28. Elbynonamous Member

damn straight. We need to make a thread about that.

Will do so today. C:

Some time. D:
  29. ethercat Member

I listed this as an event on the Atlanta ning site:

so looking forward to this!
  30. Elbynonamous Member

Should i make it in the central time or eastern time forum? :O
  31. ethercat Member

I'd say put it in Raids, and then post a thread in both Central and Eastern with a link to the Raids thread, and ask people to discuss in the Raids thread. If mods don't like the multiple threads, they can dispose of them, quietly and without sorrow. Heh.

I also added it as an event to these nings: AlabamAnon - Anonymous activities planning in the State of Alabama and NCanon - Anonymous of North Carolina.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.