Customize

Atlanta, GA - Feb 7, 2015: ATL anons suck at preplanning

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by AquaMan, Feb 1, 2015.

1. AquaMan Member

Kinda last minute because I'm an idiot that forgets to post shit, but since no one else ever seems to show up besides me and Raven and we both know about this coming Saturday, I suppose it doesn't matter much. :p

Anyway, delicious copypasta. You must eat read it:

-----
    The location: Current org in Atlanta
    4588 Winters Chapel Road
    Atlanta, GA 30360-2706

Date and Time: Feb 7, 2015, 1:30 - 4:30 pm

Bring:
    * Yourself and your friends! Friends of friends!
    * Signs
    * Flyers
    * H20 and caek
    * Trash bags
    * Good spirits and a cool head
    * Cameras, still and video

Other miscellany:

* Police are notified
    * Masks are illegal, but we've had no problems with sunglasses, hats, wigs, face paint, as long as they don't cover the majority of your face. Choose your disguise/costume with wisdom, and at your own risk.
    * Please contact media.

Do not park on private property!!! We will be opposite the cult and we park in the parking lot across from them
    • Like Like x 6
  2. ravenanon Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. Quentinanon Member

"We will be opposite the cult and we park in the parking lot across from them."

Just bear in mind the cult may send over an osabot to record vehicle license plates.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. ravenanon Member

It's been done already. They have come up behind us and faked being a student working on a project to ask us questions and etc.

it amuses me
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Quentinanon Member

They still do that? That's an old ploy that goes back to the early days of the Guardian Office in Bureau 1.
    Recommendation: Before you engage in any sort of conversation with a "student doing research", demand to see their student i.d. card, get their cell phone number, who their instructor is, take a video of them. If they clam up, you are likely dealing with a clam.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. ravenanon Member

I mentioned Hubbard's stint in a mental hospital and they left fast

before I slight questioning to see what I knew occurred
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Quentinanon Member

And be sure not to pop their reality bubbles with Hubbard's use of the psych drug Vistaril during his final months while screaming at body thetans.
  8. This Scientology stuff is the biggest waist of Anon time ever.. So many things to protest that actually matter and you guys are protesting Tom Cruise for the 5th year in a row. Lame
    AnonAnnihilation
    This message by AnonAnnihilation has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Scientology speling alurt
    Trollspray.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Yeah, try harder.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I just cant see with everything out there that threatens our freedom, our country, and our children how how you can justify the massive time waist on the cult. Please explain how ridding the world of Scientology will change or help anything?
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  13. ravenanon Member

so you want us to google for you?
    Take a minute and start looking up who their members are and I don't mean the hollywood jokers. Take a minute and look up an organization that scared the IRS into getting its tax exempt status back, take a minute to look up operation snow, look up what they do to those who oppose the, take a minute and look up Scientology and child abuse, etc

Take a minute to do more than troll badly
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Just FYI, Scientology is getting kicked out of this building. We are representing the owner who is selling the building
  15. sallysock Member

Interesting. Curious as to why this is happening and any other details.