Customize

Assault - Nashville Ideal Org Grand Opening Post-Raid

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by juche, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARC Member

re: Assault - Nashville Ideal Org Grand Opening Post-Raid

Closing this. Start a new thread when you have updates.
  2. TinyDancer Member

Aw, I'll be there (minus my meat body). :) <3<3<3

SHEEP!
  3. TinyDancer Member

[IMG]
  4. ARC Member

Thread re-opened under the condition that it's kept on topic.
  5. Plups Member

The photographic evidence is SO clear, that it makes me wonder why the cops were so foolish as to tackle AND to issue an infringement? Is it that they're simply not used to picking on people with cameras at the ready to record the illegality?

Whatever, 44 - I hope you pull up okay. So far, things look good for you, as far as one can tell on the internet. :)
  6. re: Assault - Nashville Ideal Org Grand Opening Post-Raid

mayB Nashville assault video should be sent to BACA to further establish $-cult violence nationwide.

there's thirteen hundred and fifty two Guitar pickers in Nashville- AND ONE VIOLENT MONEY GRUBBING CULT
  7. Anonymous Member

Just to put all the pictures in one place for the tl;dr thread.
    j6h8wy.jpg (Note: lightpole is same as in google streetview pic)
    208eb1f.jpg (Note: this pic was taken from about where the lightpole is)
  8. re: Assault - Nashville Ideal Org Grand Opening Post-Raid

Whoever that Anon person was, don't worry about it. I'm about to put them all in my original post.
    ~Elby
  9. Elbynonamous Member

OKay. All pictures are updated in my 1st post.

Also, new still from the video:
    dxbo7l.jpg

44 on his way down. Notice he's facing the opposite direction... they waited until he had turned to leave to tackle him. Also notice his mask on the LEFT side of the picture on the ground. Obviously not on his face.
  10. Anonymous Member

For the record, that motorcycle parked on the sidewalk (motorbike is not a bicycle)

11. rummychick99 Member

Looks like Victim44 had his face smashed into the ground and possibly a hand on his neck. Potential for neck injuries.

It is so unbelievable to me that this guys would do this while being photographed and videotaped knowing that it is not a portion of the sidewalk that is closed.
  12. Elbynonamous Member

They had their hand on his backpack. He never hit his face or head on the concrete. :) He says he knows this for a fact. THe force of the impact looks to have hit his left shoulder, where there is a good sized bruise. He has an appointment with a doctor tomorrow morning.

(inb4 gethimtoadoctornow. They aren't open today, and weren't open yesterday by the time we got home. Nothing more than bumps and scrapes... can wait until monday. We have clear pictures of all initial marks, and I will take more today. Spare me the lecture.)

Also, they didn't know they were being video'd. 8D Ninja Elby is Ninja.
  13. Anonymous Member

I'm so sorry this happened, and I know NashAnons are handling it spot-on.

That said, other Midwest cities with Ideal Orgs opening soon need to pay close attention. Not too long ago, Nashville CoS seemed pretty tame. They seem to be raising the stakes at places that used to be quiet, violence-wise.

Kansas City Anon - I'm lookin' at you. Heads up. Stay safe.
  14. Anonymous Member

I do believe you glorious faggots have a slamdunk. Kudos!
  15. Elbynonamous Member

I'm just glad that we were experienced enough to know to roll cameras and to know how to handle ourselves. And I'm glad that everyone else has helped out so much. You guys rock. <3
  16. Anonymous Member

Damn, good work all keeping your cool. Press charges as soon as possible.

HEY GODDAMN FEDS! DO YOU SEE A PATTERN OF VIOLENCE THAT CROSSES STATE LINES? SAME SHIT IN TENNESSEE AS IN CALIFORNIA!

God I hate how much this cult gets away with.
  17. Plups Member

These Ideal Org openings are their pride and joy. The cops would have been under strict instructions to make sure you got nowhere near. The CoS won't care that the cops broke the law. Plausible deniability on their part.
  18. Anonymous Member

See this is where I am torn. On the one hand if all the footage and pictures get out there now clearly they will drop the charges and maybe even 44 can avoid lawyer etc.

On the other hand, now the security and cops know there is proof. The other, more risky thing is to not release any photos or evidences, go to court and then have off-duty cops swear to what is in the citation, swear he was on Olympic, etc. Then sue the fuck out of the security firm for false imprisonment, criminal conspiracy, perjury, etc. Of course that is when things get ugly, because cops could lose their jobs etc. I can't see how these off-duty officers don't get in a world of trouble over this. Which is probably bad for local anons and good for the cult.

I'm of the thinking that maybe not write up cops and not demand investigation, but chalk it up to cops got wound up by the cult and were made to look stupid and footbullet themselves. A casual conversation with security firm president to say, look we don't want to make trouble for the guards, they were misled, etc. BUUUUT, this was illegal wrong and they should know it and follow the law regardless of what cult is paying them. So it's a matter of long term strategy, either make a huge spectacle for security guards who violated civil rights... but by doing so, the cops will not be on your side, and be very aggro.

(Of course if they "get away with it" there is no reason not to keep up same behavior.)
  19. Anonymous Member

On a SRS note.. someone could probably bring forward a RICO action on the CSI now. Here you have the same group (CC Nashville is owned by the LA based CoS Religious Trust) violating civil rights through false arrest charges in two states. Someone should nudge G.Berry into dusting off the RICO caselaw. I've very serious that there is now a RICO case because of the direct actions of the CoS and promoting security guards and local police to execute citizens actions against peaceful protesters.
  20. Elbynonamous Member

The MPD has always been cool with us. Always said that we have been very pleasant. Always said we have never caused any problems. They're the ones that pulled illegal shit. We've never done anything wrong and will continue that trend. If we don't do anything illegal, there can't be any punishment. If they try, it looks worse on them.

Win win.

Moral of the story, always have your camera running.
  21. NoScope Member

Looking at the pics, I don't see any badges. Did they flash any at you when they came up. If not, isn't it illegal to do any of that without first having a badge displayed.
  22. Elbynonamous Member

No badges ever displayed.
  23. Anonymous Member

Please note street address on awning in the picture with Fake Fingernail lady. Clearly indicates where protesters were stopped.
  24. Anonymous Member

Plox answer then, who wrote the misdemeanor summons? Was it one of the security team? Did they have a cop on-duty inside event? Was it off-duty cop that working the event? Did they call a cop and a patrol car came up to CC Ideal?
  25. Anonymous Member

Citation was issued by Metro, inside org. It appears no actual MPD on duty officers witnessed event? Not sure if this is accurate.
  26. Anonymous Member

Note: These are either off-duty or retired/fired police officers, perhaps not even from Nashville. They are private citizens having an argument with other citizens on a public street which they don't hold a permit for, assaulting and illegally detaining a citizen without cause.

The Nashville police isn't going to be angry at you for prosecuting some ex cops who fucked up on their private time. Don't listen to the anon saying you should let this pass. You are doing the right thing so far (apart from me not being sure that we should be shown stills from the video.)

Lesson re-learned: Film everything.
  27. Elbynonamous Member

Oh, I WILL NOT let this pass. THis isn't going down without a fight for justice.

Also, get your facts straight, guy 2 posts up. He was not taken inside the CoS. Just inside the barrier.
  28. anoninoob Member

44, I'm sorry this happened to you. My thoughts and support go out to you. Having your rights violated by someone in authority sucks balls. I hope your injuries are and remain minor. Go doctor, go lawyer because....

Sea Org trollfags...

YOU.

ARE.

SO.

FUCKED.
  29. Anonymous Member

^^this, except the pertinent info is what happened before he was thrown down to the ground by security with bad haircuts. Those pics should remain unseen until everyone is lawyered up.

Speaking of bad haircuts, those haircuts aren't cop haircuts. Whatsupwiththat?
  30. re: Assault - Nashville Ideal Org Grand Opening Post-Raid

Be super-aware that the scifags may try to "handle" this with their traditional failtech, 44 should have a cam on him at all times, and be extra vigilant. Never underestimate the stupidity of a scifag.
  31. Elbynonamous Member

NOgthing happened before they threw him down. They asked him to leave, he said "Okay, where can I stand?" they said, "Get the fuck over there", he turned to leave and they sideswiped his feet and thew him down while his back was turned.

Underhanded bullshit.
  32. Anonymous Member

Nothing wrong with their hair. Their conduct is what leaves something to be desired. Stay on target.
  33. pooks Member

Do we have the name of the security company they work for? Are they local? Are they a gun carrying private security service for celebs (DM considers himself to be one). They behaved as if they were briefed that you were a bunch of internet terrorists and were asked to make you feel unwelcomed. DM certainly would not tolerate any opposition being present and I'm sure they had it all planned out on how to deter you so there would not be any embarrassment for the COB.
  34. Anonymous Member

Yes we know the name of the security company, and they don't seem to be celebrity-focused.
  35. Elbynonamous Member

I'm sure they WERE briefed. They had cops stationed all over the surrounding areas, and our presence was radio'd in at least twice, along with descriptions. The way they behaved toward us was not the way normal police behave toward citizens.

Yes, we have the name of the security company and the guy that was in charge of security for the event. Will be manning harpoons tomorrow.
  36. Anonymous Member

bfesg5.jpg

That woman on the cell phone following the off duty or rent a cops looks familiar. Is there a better picture of her? Or can someone post a large size of this so it can be zoomed in for easier identification?
  37. Anonymous Member

The are local to Nashville and one interesting thing is they offer the service for road closed permits and signage like sidewalk closed in addition to security officers. So it is likely that they placed the retarded orange warning flag sign halfway up the wrong street. At any rate, if the security firm provided the signage, then there is no excuse for no knowing what the permit was for (and yes, they submitted the permit).

It would be one thing if Public Works came out and put up the signs.

Clearly they executed "shock and awe" approach to GTFO tech.
  38. i'mglib Member

Guys, I think you should EMAIL THE LOCAL NEWSPAPERS AND SEND THEM THE RELEVANT PICTURES. This could turn into a huge footbullet. You gotta do it quick though.
  39. Elbynonamous Member

2wfphxz.jpg
  40. Elbynonamous Member

It doesn't matter who put the signs up. The orange sign doesn't have anything to do with the sidewalks. The sidewalk closed sign was on 8th on the other side of Olympic, and we were about 50 yards from it. The "permits" were for up TO that sign. We never crossed them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.