Customize

Assault - Nashville Ideal Org Grand Opening Post-Raid

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by juche, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. re: Assault - Nashville Ideal Org Grand Opening Post-Raid

If 44 has a court date, then there's no point in waiting. If the evidence in this video is as damning as we're being led to believe, enough public pressure could get the charges dropped and spare 44 from an unnecessary trial; it could also be used as the launching point for an investigation.

If there was an investigation on-going and no court date set, I'd be all for keeping the video out of the public sphere. That's not what's happening right now.
  2. Vir Member

re: Assault - Nashville Ideal Org Grand Opening Post-Raid

I was thinking more in terms of possible prosecution against the security guards. Or even in public opinion, if we can catch them in a lie before releasing the tape, then the guards in question will also regret lying - or it could force them to be honest.

Anyway, I'll defer to what 44's lawyer says. I would also trust Graham Berry implicitly, but maybe 44 doesn't.

Most important thing is that you keep copies of the tape.

Edit: And also keep the memory card or tape write-protected and sealed.
  3. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

They did
  4. Elbynonamous Member

I freaked out when they pulled him off of the ground and took him behind the baracade. When I couldn't see him anymore, I lost it. They weren't uniformed officers, and they'd just verbally assaulted the 4 of us, so I didn't know who the hell they were. No one takes my 44 away from me. :C
  5. Joe Blitz Member

Give me the name of the company so I can call and complain(in an adult, non-ragging way). It's a business, and the owners should be very interested to know if their employees are conducting themselves improperly.
  6. Herro Member

Ok, I can understand you being upset then. I'm not questioning that and like I said my comments were not directed primarily towards you.
  7. Anonymous Member

Same permit form. It's just extra money (i think) for sidewalk.

So, "security guard" with guns take him into the tent? And he eventually walks out with misdemeanor warrant. All before the cop shows up 30 mins later. WAS THERE A COP IN THE EVENT? y/n

If you care about 44's beating criminal charges at all costs, then do NOT put up any of the video until a TN lawyer says so (and why would they). If you care about OG and PR flap for scilons, then go ahead and post the video. There may be political pressure also if the video shows really outragous situation. Might make local news even. But that is some whatifs. For all we know your accounts are a little off and maybe he was defiant, or swears back, or who knows...
  8. Elbynonamous Member

S'ok. I was just making sure everyone knew that I didn't say kidnapping, and that I wasn't being dramatic about it. I didn't reduce to tears until after I hung up with 911. /)_(\
  9. twistedpuppet Member

I've been doing a lot of searches. It appears that the only diffrence between unarmed security officer training and armed security officer training, is extra classes regarding firearms. In other words. My initial assessment is correct. Those fuckers had NO authority to touch 44. Get them fired and smear that company's name all across the mid state.
  10. anonymous612 Member

<snip>
  11. twistedpuppet Member

You'll have to get the name of the company from Elby and them. I didn't go. It was short notice for me and I had already made plans for today.
  12. Anonymous Member

Does this make sense in your logic? Can mall cops detain you? What is the point of security if they can not touch some one who is breaking the law?

You can argue excessive force, or faggotry, or he wasn't trespassing so this could illegal detainment... but "NO authority"??
  13. twistedpuppet Member

Great. That also gives exactly the section of sidewalk to be closed. If you guys can use the video to pinpoint exactly where you were, then you can prove beyond a shadow of doubt that the guards attacked 44 on not only public property, but outside of the designated closure area.
  14. Anonymous Member

Adult bev? History.

And it went down sooooo nice.
  15. Anonymous Member

Nooooice one.

Did you notice this:
    [temporarily redacted - Moderator]
  16. Elbynonamous Member

We know this. We're working it, and in contact with Graham Berry.

DO NOT TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS. We have everything figured out, and will let everyone know when it's wise to do so. Grab your popcorn.
  17. twistedpuppet Member

Security guards are still civilians, unless they are off-duty police officers. Therefore, the citizens arrest laws apply. You can't detain people. You can ask them to stop and give you their information, but if they want to run, you are not allowed to pursue. A security guard's main duty is to observe and report(no, I'm not joking, this was actually said in training). We are not the law. We are not allowed to make a citizens arrest unless we actually see the crime committed and when the video Elby and them have proves that they were not within the sidewalk closure, then it will be clear that no crime was committed. Furthermore, as I have just researched more specifics, here in Tennessee it has to be a Felony before you can perform a citizens arrest. As I said. The guards had NO authority to put their hands on 44.
  18. anonsparrow Member

Oh I'm sorry.. i accidental Nashville
  19. Anon777707777 Member

RELATED!

Common theme coming up here? Anyone else notice that the $cifags are getting violent worldwide now? Think about it, first Kick tech, then Scotland's Cameranon gets attacked last saturday, now this. A few of us Scotfags are noticing a pattern here? Flag Order maybe?

/tinfoil

But regardless, assaults change the rules of the game. If anyone wants some legal but very fucking effective intimidation maneuvers they can pull, shoot me a PM and I will point you in a few directions for legal ordinance.
  20. Anonymous Member

^^^^^ THIS. Don't even annoy very connected rent-a-cop firm that primarily deals with off-duty officers.
    [temporarily redacted - Moderator]
  21. SwordSworn Member

I wear a suit of armor and a 3ft circular wood and metal shield I wonder if they would tackle me? I might show up to the Nashville thing for the lulz also /camp thread
  22. Herro Member

More likely that they're starting to get irritated by their inability to shut down Chanology.
  23. stuwyatt Member

I'm raaaa(g)ging as well, but kudos to the nashville anons for handling it in the way that they have so far. Grabbing popcorn for this.

Epic Sword Guy the Sequel will probably happen.
    Probably not a good idea.
  24. Elbynonamous Member

Also, RAGGING is now a meme. Lmao.
  25. Anonymous Member

Dear OSA,

Kiss my ass.

Signed,
    Zonker
  26. Anonymous Member

Dear OSA....

You may have got one of us....but I got ALL of you!

Signed

Anonymous Party Crasher
  27. Anonymous Member

i hope so...
  28. Anonymous Member

Dear 44,

Ur doin it wrong. Remember to bite!

Signed
    AO
  29. re: Assault - Nashville Ideal Org Grand Opening Post-Raid

Go. To. The. Doctors.

Get. Documented.

Take. Pictures. Of. Injuries.

Profit.
  30. juche Member

We have pics of all of the injuries we were able to see right afterwards, but I know they'll be getting pics of bruises and the such that appear.
  31. Anonymous Member

See earlier pictures.
  32. Elbynonamous Member

WAIT FOR IT....

Keep in mind that the sign is actually across the street on the corner of 8th and Olympia.
  33. juche Member

Epic approach:

bfesg5.jpg

Pinning of 44:

208eb1f.jpg
  34. AceOfSpades Member

99e3oi.jpg

More pic evidence
  35. rummychick99 Member

Who is the man wearing the police shirt? Armed security but not a member of the police?
  36. anonymous612 Member

/raging
  37. Elbynonamous Member

Those were the guards from the hired security company.
  38. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

... do want
  39. Elbynonamous Member

Will post when we talk to the local lawyer on monday.
  40. rummychick99 Member

It adds another question to the mix.

Is it legal to wear a shirt that says POLICE on it while carrying a firearm acting as a private security guard if the person is not a police officer. He is impersonating a police officer by appearance for intimidation purposes.

While many of use would love the details..it is best for the charged person to keep it under wraps..including his condition....for the time being. It is also best for him to stay silent since he is looking at a criminal charge.

And document..document..document....
    Take pictures/video every day of his condition. Keep a diary.

Many injuries take awhile to show up..for example -neck injuries...back injuries, etc. Whiplash is not a fake injury and hurts like a motherfucker...but you don't always know you have it right after an accident.

He needs to go to a doctor right away...first thing Monday if it looks like he might be injured more than just a scratch...but less than something that would require immediate emergency care.

There are private places that act as emergency services but cheaper if he can't get an appointment on Monday. Nashville probably has some.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.