Customize

ASSANGE ARRESTED

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by uncle vernon, Dec 7, 2010.

1. HellRazor Member

Re: ASSANGE ARRESTED

AFP: PayPal releases WikiLeaks funds, restricts account

2. Anonymous Member

Well... a small compromise. But we'll see whether the Anons who're doing all the DDosing (none of which are on here by the way. Yes, I'm talking to you Media) decide whether that's acceptable or not. Methinks not.
  3. Anonymous Member

Not really. Those accusations have remained fairly constant.
  4. Anonymous Member

Why do they get to decide if it's acceptable?
  5. Re: ASSANGE ARRESTED

How could you possibly know if an international anonymous on-line community counting in the thousands on a quasi-public board does or does not contain a sodd'er? Do you appreciate that you bury your credibility when you talk out of your ass?
  6. Anonymous Member

Oh, yes because we all want the media to think that the people attacking websites illegally reside here of WWP. Yeah, I can see that's fucking intelligent that is. I wonder why I didn't think of it first. Wow. Genius.
    NYT has already directly linked us to the hacktivists (I personally agree vaguely with what they're doing), do we need that kind of press? No. NYT is wrong btw. We're not directly linked to them and shouldn't be seen as the be-all end-all of Chanology. Not at all. And certainly not of Anonymous.

If they decide it's not acceptable then they'll keep DDoSing them won't they? I'm not saying they have legitimate authority but we can tell if they see it as acceptable or not when they decide whether or not to DDoS them.
  7. Anonymous Member

Dox or stfu
  8. 3Energy4Life Member

Ooh I say why thank you baby cakes I love you too 'just a little bit'. As for trolling? I must be a fool I thought I had posted a legitimate response regarding the arrest of Assange... However opinions being like ass holes everybody has one, talking of Julian a shafts and turbines. I do hope he is well and enjoying HMP Wandsworth it can be bloody cold this time of year and he will need a buddy to share body heat with. Shame McKinnon could not share a cell with him after all I still feel a link between the two exists, makes me wonder who is going to be filling in for them whilst they are working for her majesty.

You hinted at other charges being bought against Assange just how much crap are they going to attempt to smear this guy with? If the leaks do cover alternative/free energy which I can only guess at I wonder if Assange will share the same fate a McKinnon.
  9. TheGuy Member

Anybody was there?
  10. Anonymous Member

Yes. One or two London Anons (although not identifying as Anonymous there) went down to show support and defend free speech.
  11. Anonymous Member

It's been in the arrest warrants. The prosecutor reiterated it at the time Assange surrendered to police. Look it up.