Customize

ASSANGE ARRESTED

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by uncle vernon, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Sponge Member

2. Mordum Member

3. Re: ASSANGE ARRESTED

Okay, I'll call Assange a prick and a dog, and I'll call the two women slutty cunts. The only reason I like Assange more in this case is because he's not using the law as a weapon, unlike those two fucking trollops. Crystal Gail Mangum times two. FML. There. Is that equal rights enough for you?
  4. Re: ASSANGE ARRESTED

Wait... Let me get this straight. Ruddkips said something, and it actually made sense? No. He must have been abducted by Xenu and replaced with a clone. That's the only explanation. Either that, or Keanu Reeves replaced him and has Gort as his robot. Protip: The original version of that film was better, even if it did come out in 1951.
  5. Anonymous Member

Re: ASSANGE ARRESTED

This Huffington Post blogger agrees with you and I with her:

Naomi Wolf: Julian Assange Captured by World's Dating Police
  6. Anonymous Member

7. mojo Member

dating police...LOL
  8. Rockyj Member

RAPE MYTH: Women lie all the time about being rape! This is what feeds in to the rape myth and these women are helping to feed the myth by their underlying motives. This is what keeps women silent because when they do speak out they're usually blamed for being raped! Shit even if it's an outright stranger rape and the woman was beaten to the pulp our societies still find a way to blame the victim, from her skirt was too short to she should have fought back more! It takes a lot of couarge for a rape victim to go to the police but to have so many police officers who also believe in the rape myth makes it even worse.
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous Member

Hackers Strike Back to Support WikiLeaks - WSJ.com

11. Rockyj Member

You have some issues.
  12. Anonymous Member

You gotta appreciate that in Sweden "It's not rape if you shout surprise!" is an actual legal defense, though.
  13. Pigeon Member

I'm going to bother responding to this, since it sadly doesn't seem to have been left behind in the part of the thread it started in.

Writing style suggests you're the same person. I'm not being "inconsistent". Being female, and therefore having known substantially more women than the average bitter little basement dweller, I think I'm more than qualified to say whether "the majority" of women live in "their own little batshit psycho crazy mental world". They don't. You're a mediocre troll, and a very sad man.

Let's leave this guy alone now.
  14. willhaven720 Member

Are you not supposed to get arrested for rape?

OMFG! I just discovered the true leader of anonymous!!!

kobesmile.jpg
  15. WhiteNight Member

Argh! Stop fucking BAWWWWWing over stupid shit like this. Anon is not your friend etc etc. Don't bicker over pathetic things. Assange didn't rape those women, so why are we bickering over it?
  16. willhaven720 Member

Uhhh...
  17. Anonymous Member

c2jpgjulianjpg.jpg
  18. Re: ASSANGE ARRESTED

I never called them whores I called them Bitches.

They can have the armies beating down their pussies and I still won't call them whores.

They can fuck with the whole population of marcab and I will not call them whores.

Laurissa Stükenbrock is a BIG SKANKY WHORE, not these two women. But at least one of them is a BIG BITCH.

19. Anonymous Member

Some women DO lie all the time about rape, just like people lie about all sorts of things for all sorts of reasons. To deny this is to deny a basic, if nasty, aspect of humanity exists in women as well as men. The problem now is that the burden of proof is now too often on the wrongfully accused instead of the state. This is a perversion of our justice system. For legitimate victims of crimes, men or women, there must be justice. However, justice must also be there for the innocents who get caught up in this. Do the Scottsboro Boys, Duke Lacrosse Scandal, or most recently, Kelli Jean Davis-Riggin of Salisbury, MD (could be another state, but it's in the Baltimore area) ring a bell?

As Dr. House says, "Everybody lies." For those who commit rapes, I hope they get a nasty cellmate in prison named Bubba or Big Bertha. For those who lie about being raped and thereby perpetuate the problem you allude to, I hope the same, for the same sentence their would-be victims would have suffered.
  20. Kilia Member

21. DeathHamster Member

And give doughnuts.
  22. Anonymous Member

Your ability to make these valid points and still not see that you're falling into the same trap is truly spectacular.
  23. Re: ASSANGE ARRESTED

Rudd's a little slow. He's asking the question days after it's been answered. The U.S. government already concluded and announced that they are shifting the balance of physical protection versus computer security back toward computer security for their SIPR network. Try to keep up there, big guy.
  24. Anonymous Member

Everyone realises that the women stated that the sex was consensual right?
  25. Anonymous Member

Yes, but for some reason they don't realize that Assange isn't getting done for rape. Oh well, I guess it's easy to make him a martyr if you think he's going down on trumped up rape charges. Reality is boring.
  26. Re: ASSANGE ARRESTED

You realise that Assange was arrested for the alleged non-consensual, unprotected sex he allegedly forced that followed the consensual sex, right?

Apparently in Sweden women are permitted to consensually spread their legs when they're awake and protected by a condom without waiving their rights to expect that they won't get poked without a condom while they're sleeping.

Whether Assange forced non-consensual sex or not is a disputed fact at the heart of the case. There is no point pretending everyone has stipulated that all of the sex was consensual. You should read the detailed accounting of the London hearing if you are confused.
  27. Anonymous Member

coolstorybroz.jpg
  28. agf Member

He pissed off enough really powerful ppls that these raep charges have to be trumped up.
  29. Anonymous Member

It was supposed to be Surprise Sex but he forgot to shout SURPRISE
  30. Anonyfruit Member

You understood me perfectly.
  31. Anonymous Member

He should have used protection:
    stant_cap_1.jpg
    And if that's too much to ask, he should try these:
    [IMG]
    'cause unprotected sex with multiple partners is not only stupid and dangerous, even worse, it's also extremely inconsiderate.
  32. Anonymous Member

I think I see your problem. It's likely Vagina Blindness.

It's a rather pernicious form of denial whereby some females refuse to see and acknowledge the quite obvious nonsense of females living and acting out from their psycho batshit crazy worlds.

(That alone is psycho batshit crazy, BTW.)

You know, like the two Eurotramps used as pawns to bring down this poor Wikileaks fellow.
  33. TinyDancer Member

^^^ I suppose I should be offended, but I just found this very funny.

Also, I have media asking if lawful protests happen, they want to know about any instances of ps taking pics of protesters.
  34. TinyDancer Member

http://www.lawyersweekly.com.au/blogs/top_stories/archive/2010/12/07/lawyers-behind-assange.aspx
  35. Zak McKracken Member

ps?

persons?
    cops?
    PIs?

plz

View attachment it_offends_me_that_some_people_are_offended_tshirt
  36. TinyDancer Member

37. Fear Not Member

human tights advocate?