Customize

As One Anonymous (my script for a video voicing support for Anon)

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Snag, May 18, 2011.

1. Very bueno. Nicely done.
  2. Snag Member

I'm thinking about doing a poem video for OpOnslaught using the graphics I made of the earth pointing to current ops and revolutions but tweaking it a little.
  3. Dragononymous Member

No, just no, really no
    Shit will go wrong if alot of people join that, Moonbats don't think about rules, and your regular police does
    I do not want riots with anon masks, think about it damnit
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Dragononymous Member

Media Bump! Get it viral (sort of)
  5. Snag Member

Nothing wrong with handing out flyers. Plus an old WWP thread helped shape WITP into making reasonable change. A majority may be moonbats, but they have their uses.

PS. Good idea on the media bump. Didn't think about that. lol

PPS. I'm mostly using the site to get a UT cell organized. We have only 1 Scilon Church in SLC and protest footage is on YT, but I'd like to see more.
  6. Dragononymous Member

Nothing wrong with handing out flyers, correct
    Yet in some countries (Like Germany) it's forbidden to wear masks in public, and within a protest/raid without warning the local police/ect.
    They haven't told their locals ones anything, so people will get tickets, and might even be arrested and stuff like that if someone does something unexpected.
    I might not be there, or actually in any of those raids worldwide, but I do care about those that have no idea and think that the mods/leaders/ops from WITP have considered everything and that everything is okay with the locals. It's not really their fault for not knowing, as no-one in WITP tells or explains them, because none of the organizers cares about that stuff because they think they are almighty.
    But that's my opinion... If you think it's a good thing go and do what you think is good and good luck
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Snag Member

Great words are great! WITP actually addressed this issue. They have threads and posts about the law of wearing masks and refer to public sites with these so people can research.
  8. Dragononymous Member

Okay I come back to my decision, I might actually look at my local OP:O, if it's during daytime/afternoon. (someone who visits WITP with VPN's or something, could you please check for dutch OP:O crap? Thankies)
    Gonna catch me some moonbats!
  9. Snag Member

If you find it useful let me know. Not alot of anons in UT on the site, so I'm trying to gather what I can.
  10. Dragononymous Member

Just want to observe what to do, might troll a few, blow their minds with though questions and serious debates
    sounds like a fun day already
  11. Snag Member

anonTV up and running? fucking lolz. I have a mic, so i'll see if I can get on.
  12. 3rdMan Member

Aside from that the music in your video gets too loud at times to the piont where I cannot hear the dialogue, its good quality.
  13. Dragononymous Member

Now the only thing we need to do is to get it viral somehow
  14. Snag Member

I actually like how the music and txt2speech turned out. I'm an audiofag so its probably different for me then others.THX!
  15. Dragononymous Member

Bump! again...
  16. lulzgasm Member

I already shared it to all my FB friends.
    I need to learn how to mirror shit on YouTube. I'm so behind the times.... :(
  17. Snag Member

I've provided a DDL in the description, so all you gotta do is download and upload. The DDL version is without the wave display.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Dragononymous Member

That ^
    aslo
    Media bump!
  19. Snag Member

special thnks to anonpress who shared the link as well. I was first a little sketchy about uploading it to my channel so I was going to send it to another, and anonpress was one that I was contemplating.
  20. Dragononymous Member

Wonderfull counter
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Snag Member

thanks! i thought he'd go away but he didn't so i intervened so to speak.
  22. Dragononymous Member

Now delete Gazl33t's reply please <3
  23. Snag Member

why? I see no prob with it.
  24. Snag Member

Also, this is what I have so far for that poem mentioned above.
  25. Dragononymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. Snag Member

lol. let people promote that crap. WWP is in the video. I would have used a CC Flash Media video i found for WWP but for some reason my video converter wont convert it, nor will the others I tried.
  27. Snag Member

I'm against censorship. lol
  28. Dragononymous Member

And I'm against the idea of some idiots provoking an Anonymous Razzia world wide.
    Op:Onslaught, promote the website and better Anonymous Image
    How, by creating riots and painting the website url on every wall you see with graffiti? fuck off...
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Snag Member

They are new. They are not yet prepared. But we have the technology. We have the tools to educate. Let them flock in droves to Anonymous. Let them expand and grow. When the time is right, we will shut down the leaderfags and take the livestock for ourselves.

....or something like that.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Dragononymous Member

Okay, have it your way
  31. Snag Member

I've been lurking on WITP and i really think WWP needs to write a letter. Threads I can't view and a lot of people putting up to much personal info (Name, b-day, locations, etc). I guess people forgot how to be anonymous.
    MEDIA BUMP TIME?
  32. Dragononymous Member

WWP need to do fuck all,
    they want their anarchist world, well work for it or die
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

They didn't know in the first place.
    It's full of no0bs and moonbats.
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Snag Member

i was the chatbox for a little, and there is people hooking up on FB. total fucking failures.
  35. Dragononymous Member

It's an old anarchistic tradition actually...
    They will create clans afterwards and after years or decades fighting others they will make up some rules to live with eachother peacefully and .. owh wait...
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Snag Member

In one room, they were sitting down a circle devouring their prey. The language of the native people is a unique dialect found only in the /b/asement of a select few forums..
  37. Dragononymous Member

It's the most viewed this week #132 in it's genre atm
    Could atleast become top 100 people!
  38. Snag Member

I don't even know how to look at stuff like that. If it hits 1k views then its surpassed my expectations. I think its successful enough as is.
  39. Anonymous Member

tl;dr

But maybe that should be tl;dl (too long, didn't listen): I had someone read it to me (as it's supposed to be a voiceover). Fell asleep halfway through it...
  40. Snag Member

video is 5min 36sec long. No attention span?