Customize

Arnie Lerma Blog Posts and Vids (new stuff)

Discussion in 'Media' started by ArnieLerma, May 11, 2016.

1. ArnieLerma Member

This new material is based upon 25 years contemplation of the $cientology phenomena,

"Truth has to be repeated constantly, because Error also is being preached all the time, and not just by a few, but by the multitude. In the Press and Encyclopaedias, in Schools and Universities, everywhere Error holds sway, feeling happy and comfortable in the knowledge of having Majority on its side."----Goethe 1749-1832

arnielerma.wordpress.com

Facebook Group $cientology Deprogramming

wisdom.jpg

Disqus - Deprogramming Channel (new)
    Inside an Actual Successful Deprogramming

Lermanet.com
    - no major website updates have been done since 2008 to Lermanet.com other than the following files

Religious Cloaking In Scientology

time.jpg

1 tenth of 1 Percent by Ron DeWolfe (partial)

tl:dr response to being banned from ESMB

Apollo Series Blogspot:
    The Betrayal of Mr Robert Minton

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right." -- George Orwell, 1984

And don't ask, the book is in progress, your responses to my postings are helpful..

VIDEOS
    Interview by Bert Leahy

Interviews by Tory Christman
    The Raid

The Drugging

fearingtospeak.jpg
    Image created by Andreas at Xenu.net

Thank you for reading.
    Arnie Lerma
    The Internet is the Liberty Tree

"War is the greatest injustice. We are not fighting the culprits. Those who pay, who incite, who use the media to make people turn against each other - this is who we should fight against." - Alexey Mozgovoy, commander of the "Ghost" brigade, killed May 23, 2015
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Incredulicide Member

Thank you for this, very thought provoking indeed.

I copy/pasted the last three paragraphs of it into a Firefox tab with the URL data:text/html,<textarea>
    (the textarea can be resized from the bottom right corner by dragging with the mouse)
    Please see the red underlined spelling corrections needed.
    PtnWJFC.png
    I also see an unneeded space before the comma after "pain willingly" and "out discussion here" is meant to be "our discussion here"

If these are errors by George Estabrooks and copied verbatim then my apologies and I hope you have a better editor for your upcoming book than he had for his.
  3. ArnieLerma Member

That section was copied from the raw scan... if some soul wants to fix up George's book, gofor it...
  4. ArnieLerma Member

17 Techniques for Truth Suppression

This is a friend in DC I consider a reliable source, meet DCDave:
    • Dummy up. If it's not reported, if it's not news, it didn't happen.
    • Wax indignant. This is also known as the "How dare you?" gambit.*note
    • Characterize the charges as "rumors" or, better yet, "wild rumors." If, in spite of the news blackout, the public is still able to learn about the suspicious facts, it can only be through "rumors." (If they tend to believe the "rumors" it must be because they are simply "paranoid" or "hysterical.")
    • Knock down straw men. (note3) Deal only with the weakest aspects of the weakest charges. Even better, create your own straw men. Make up wild rumors (or plant false stories) and give them lead play when you appear to debunk all the charges, real and fanciful alike.
    • Call the skeptics names like "conspiracy theorist," (Note5) "nutcase," "ranter," "kook," "crackpot," and, of course, "rumor monger." (note4) Be sure, too, to use heavily loaded verbs and adjectives when characterizing their charges and defending the "more reasonable" government and its defenders. You must then carefully avoid fair and open debate with any of the people you have thus maligned. For insurance, set up your own "skeptics" to shoot down.
    • Impugn motives. Attempt to marginalize the critics by suggesting strongly that they are not really interested in the truth but are simply pursuing a partisan political agenda or are out to make money (compared to over-compensated adherents to the government line who, presumably, are not).
    • Invoke authority. Here the controlled press and the sham opposition can be very useful.(note 2)
    • Dismiss the charges as "old news."
    • Come half-clean. This is also known as "confession and avoidance" or "taking the limited hangout route." This way, you create the impression of candor and honesty while you admit only to relatively harmless, less-than-criminal "mistakes." This stratagem often requires the embrace of a fall-back position quite different from the one originally taken. With effective damage control, the fall-back position need only be peddled by stooge skeptics to carefully limited markets.
    • Characterize the crimes as impossibly complex and the truth as ultimately unknowable.
      #11-17 continues HERE

Note1: "Self-righteousness is a loud din raised to drown the voice of guilt within us."
      -- Eric Hoffer, The True Believer (1951) < essential reading!!

Note2: "The best way to control the opposition is to become it" Lenin

Note3: 'Straw Man' is a Fallacious Argument, an entire subject, see LINK and Ad-Hominem is the MOST used method of fallacious argument used by Hubbard and OSA and the Feds in the madness that passes for society in general. This blog post turns Ad-Hominem into a teaching aid: Turning Demons into Allies

Note4: "
      use heavily loaded verbs and adjectives" When thinking has stopped, the door to your subconscious is left unguarded.. LINK
      Note5: See the history of the term "Conspiracy theory" HERE and understand that $cientology has a previous Federal Criminal conviction with jail time served for Conspiracy...

===========

The following paragraph blows me away.. and deserves to be spread liberally all over the net. in the sea of lies we live in, this helps keep good minds from going crazy... I wish I'd found this twenty years ago... enjoy!

THE REVERSE BLOCKADE

“Reverse Blockade: emphatically insisting upon something which is the opposite of the truth blocks the average person’s mind from perceiving the truth. In accordance with the dictates of healthy common sense, he starts searching for meaning in the “golden mean” between truth and its opposite, winding up with some satisfactory counterfeit. People who think like this do not realize that this effect is precisely the intent of the person who subjects them to this method. ” age 104, Political Ponerology by Andrew M. Lobaczewski

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. Robert A. Heinlein

===

'The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name.'
      Confucius

===

Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day.
      - Thomas Jefferson

“Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don’t mean to do harm. But the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it. Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves.” – T. S. Eliot
    • Like Like x 3
  5. ArnieLerma Member

played-1.jpg

weary of posting numerous links to explain the prevalence of trolls and their methods used I put all of the ones I like to link to on an index page...
    Enjoy Manstream LIES and Internet Trolls

https://arnielerma.wordpress.com/2016/05/16/mainstream-lies-and-internet-trolls/

"“Technique #1 – ‘FORUM SLIDING’ If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum – it can be quickly removed from public view by ‘forum sliding.’……. To trigger a ‘forum slide’ and ‘flush’ the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then ‘replying’ to prepositioned postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment.”" << quite popular by $cientology ops...
    • Like Like x 1
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

DCDave's "Vince Foster: America's Dreyfus Affair" was one of the first really impressive corruption journalism efforts I ever read, almost 20 years ago now. (I'm assuming this is the same DCDave, which seems safe given the substance of what you're quoting here.)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ArnieLerma Member

yes same guy, and the TV Show on NetFlix "House of Cards" uses the same incidents I knew about in our anti-corruption group in Arlington Virginia...inside the DC Beltway.. Oh and wait till you find out why admiral James Forrestal was tossed out that window... another guy that is still around is Gary Hunt, The Outpost of Freedom... and he is still telling the truth about the Bundy Ranch and Oregan and is demonized like the rest of us...http://outpost-of-freedom.com/blog/ also see this guy, http://www.revisionisthistory.org/ was an writer for The Nation, and Forbes and lost his job after he did an article about the IDF shootting up a Christian Church in Palestine during a Sunday service. His book Cults and PSychological Warfare explains who really controls $cientology and its not the IRS... And see this guy, a black guy that was a body guard at the assassination of Malcomb X... http://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/about/ it takes an unbelievable amount of reading to grasp the enormity of the fraud being perpetrated upon Americans and the world... all for THE PROFIT.

Ahh Palestine, the cradle of civilization, where a Palestinian's home gets bulldozed because her grandson had no other way to give his miserable life meaning other than strapping a few kilos of plastique to his chest and blowing himself up at an Israeli checkpoint.

We are all Palestinians now.
    And if you are not scared you haven't been paying attention

Arnie Lerma
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ArnieLerma Member

And a link for Malory 'This member limits who may view their full profile' 'nick'
    (I'll see if this works on you, you can down vote this one too)
    Turning Demons in Allies

“Secrecy is the keystone to all tyranny. Not force, but secrecy and censorship. When any government or church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man who has been hoodwinked in this fashion; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, whose mind is free. No, not the rack nor the atomic bomb, not anything. You can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.” Robert Heinlein
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Malory Member

I downvoted you because you couldn't help but drag Israel-Palestine into unrelated things. Take your tinfoil hat and ram it up your arse, maybe it'll stop you slabbering about people behind their backs for five minutes.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ArnieLerma Member

The word "unrelated", chosen by you is
    evidence of ignorance and/or psychological denial.
    The word 'tinfoil" is usually psychological denial, this prevent mental melt downs
    If this was an easy subject is would be able to be discussed.
    Google Rachel Corrie
    I have no problem with modest minds trying to protect whatever they have left to think with, I'll assume you are doing the best you can do.
    Compare WOG in scientology to GOY. Google Rachel Corrie, an American citizen protester run over by an IDF bulldozer, buried alive, killed...

Cites: 17 techniques for truth suppression 2 & 5

http://www.dcdave.com/article3/991228.html
    2 Wax indignant. This is also known as the "How dare you?" gambit.
    Characterize the charges as "rumors" or, better yet, "wild rumors." If, in spite of the news blackout, the public is still able to learn about the suspicious facts, it can only be through "rumors." (If they tend to believe the "rumors" it must be because they are simply "paranoid" or "hysterical.")
    • 5 Call the skeptics names like "conspiracy theorist," "nutcase," "ranter," "kook," "crackpot," and, of course, "rumor monger." Be sure, too, to use heavily loaded verbs and adjectives when characterizing their charges and defending the "more reasonable" government and its defenders. You must then carefully avoid fair and open debate with any of the people you have thus maligned. For insurance, set up your own "skeptics" to shoot down.

of course it isn't #17

17:
      Flood the Internet with agents. This is the answer to the question, "What could possibly motivate a person to spend hour upon hour on Internet news groups defending the government and/or the press and harassing genuine critics?"
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Malory Member

Save it for someone who might actually be impressed by your pseudo-intellectualism Arnie. I mean you wish you could even reach the heights of having a 'modest' mind as you hide behind swathes of cut and paste. Your lack of a decent education is screamingly obvious at every turn as you regurgitate without digesting, pointing proudly to your spew and declaring your effluvia an achievement of the highest order.

The fact you immediately went scrambling through my profile because I dared to dislike your ramblings and now seek to claim I'm some sort of agent out to discredit you is laughable and only proves my earlier assertion about tinfoil hats.

As for wogs and goys, you can shove your anti-Semitism up your hole as well.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. ArnieLerma Member

The question you should ask yourself is do you have the courage necessary to deal with the truth.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Malory Member

Oh the irony of that being posted by a man who runs and hides when faced with facts which don't suit him.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. ArnieLerma Member

When copy pasta describes you, that is what you get

17 Techniques for Truth Suppression

Baldly and brazenly lie. A favorite way of doing this is to attribute the "facts" furnished the public to a plausible-sounding, but anonymous, source.
  15. Kilia Member

Oy, vey!
    • Like Like x 2
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

And ITT we've now arrived at this.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ArnieLerma Member

18. ArnieLerma Member

Deprogramming Tips for Dealing with Scientologists LINK

gurdjieff.jpg

A Native American Deprogramming Tip:

wakeamanwhoisasleep.jpg

"I'll never be your beast of burden..."

confucious.jpg
  19. thesneakster Member

Haven't seen very much "truth" coming from you, though.

Aren't you still claiming that merely holding the cans of a Scientology E-Meter causes endorphin release in the brain ? No peer-reviewed scientific study has ever been conducted to verify that claim.

What about your claim that using the E-Meter for extended periods causes cancer ? Again, no peer-reviewed scientific study has ever been done to verify that claim.

Both of these wild claims of yours have been repeatedly shot down in public venues, yet you still carry them on your web site. The last time I pointed this out, you put me on your "OSA Follies" pages instead of making anything even remotely resembling a rebuttal.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    email: warrior_mike2001@yahoo.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Gonna fuck you up Hobson:

21. Arnie I love you. but unfortunally L Ron Hubbard cornered that markret.

Going back playing Fall out 4 untill The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine comes out

And that is a jest and a parody. Because it's a little treu
  22. You know Hubbard "winged"it don't you Arnie
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Malory Member

24. ArnieLerma Member

• Like Like x 1
  25. ArnieLerma Member

What is the reason Scientology has a cross on its symbol?
    View attachment main-qimg-f57e77e37e9c3141c70b3f641128c367-c?conve

Answer: Because it looks “religious”, imparting religious protection to the hypnotic based elaborate FRAUD called scientology and Dianetics.. I describe this and other efforts as “RELIGIOUS CLOAKING” and the fact that despite having the word “Church” in its incorporation papers, the organization functioned secularly, without any religion or religiosity of any kind, until this day, when the use of the E_meter was threatened by the FDA lawyers.
    This FACT that the organization operated purely secularly prior to 12 February 1969 was completely lost to both the writer of the popular book GOING CLEAR and the HBO Special with the same name, as well as popular bloggers about scientology. Who continue to widely propagate this lie to the public.

This religious cloaking method to avoid civil liability as a FRAUD has been tremendously successful in the United States despite scientology being twice convicted of FRAUD by authorities in France.

In 1964, the US Food and Drug Administration RAIDED scientology in Washington DC, and brought a case against scientology’s “E-Meter”, the name of this Federal Case was United States vs Article or Device. After years of litigation the case was discharged due to a technicality on appeal and remanded for a new trial.

This was in 1969.

On Feb 5, 1969 &quot;After a jury trial, a general verdict &quot;for the Government&quot; was returned, and a judgement and decree of condemnation was entered.&quot; (Condemnation of the E-meter!!!!)

This would have banned the use of the E-Meter which is a key device in the elaborate fraud called scientology. (More about this device Here)
    On 12 February 1969. 7 days later, Hubbard issued a policy letter which stated that “ALL ORGS ARE NOW CHURCHES”

Ex-member Heidemarie Vos “I was witness to when the Hubbard College of Scientology was turned into the &quot;Church of Scientology&quot; overnight in England; having worked for WW(World Wide Management) at the Manor at St. Hill (U.K.). Hubbard made his problem everyone else's problem by dramatizing how unjustly he was being sought out for taxation. That was the whole reason for the change - to avoid taxes.”

And this writer, here on Quora typing this posting was working part time at scientology in Washington DC. I had gotten involved in was described to me as an “Applied Philosophy ”. There was nothing religious about it.

An Example: There was one office in the building, where the folders containing the notes of member’s therapy sessions were stoed. That door had a sign on it which said: PRE-CLEAR FOLDER ADMINISTRATION” on one day.. then on the next day it was called “CONFESSIONAL FORMULARY”. The therapists were told to wear clerical collars, and a cross was dragged through the front door, placed in the front of the lecture hall, and then the lecture hall was called “The Chapel”.

See The FAKE RELIGION OF SCIENTOLOGY LINK
    See RELIGIOUS CLOAKING DEVICE FOR FRAUD LINK
    See FDA vs Article or Device cases (some of the paper not all) LINK

Please pass this link around, and print it out and send it to your US Congressman and Senators and ask that this R.I.C.O. Organization gets shut down and loses it’s IRS 501-c3 Charitable Status as soon as possible.

Ask the Commissioner of the IRS for a clarification. Ask him how many people would I have to hypnotise, who then said that I was their religion, in order to avoid paying income and payroll taxes? Would it take 100 people? one thousand? Ten thousand? Perhaps 6 million? Precisely how many people would I have to fool to gain my Federal tax exemption?

Thank you for reading,
    Arnie Lerma
    View attachment main-qimg-f99fd6c87e2b52888d4e249a33bf925a-c?conve
    &quot;Error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.&quot; - Gandhi

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Scientology-considered-to-be-a-deadly-cult/answer/Arnaldo-Lerma.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-reason-Scientology-has-a-cross-on-its-symbol/answer/Arnaldo-Lerma

https://www.quora.com/Are-we-really-on-the-brink-of-WWIII/answer/Arnaldo-Lerma
    • Like Like x 3
  26. RightOn Member

It really is remarkable that the COS is where they are and still continues to buy properties.
    The latest offering of over 4 mil for the aquarium in Clearwater for instance. Another huge red flag.
    Seems like the government has refused to notice the fuckton of red flags over the years and the red flags keep waving.
    I guess they will continue to wave their white flag at the COS
    SAD
    • Like Like x 1
  27. WTF are you referring to?
  28. ArnieLerma Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. Malory Member

30. ArnieLerma Member

31. Malory Member

• Like Like x 2
  32. JohnnyRUClear Member

The headline is a bit misleading, but the interview is pretty good.
  33. arnie plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz WAKE UP SEE THE SIDE OF A COIN
  34. BAND SEE THE REST OF THE COIN AND NOT ONLY THE FINGER ....
  35. ArnieLerma Member

Found these two posts on the NZ Anon chatboard by Mr RInder.

Seems he agrees with me, that Bob Minton did not sell out anyone.
    Those that got it wrong, by reason or inducement, have no choice but to hate me if they lack the courage to apologize for being part of the intense effort to drive this incredible man toward suicide.

=======

"Mat — At some point the whole story of Minton will be told. It’s not quite as its been portrayed, and I was the person who dealt with him and in the end we considered one another friends. A man with a bigger heart you will never meet ..
    I am not sure where your information came from, but Miscavige did ask me to get money for him personally from Minton “for all the heartache Minton had caused him personally.” Miscavige told me it had to be in the form of a gift, as he didnt want to have to pay taxes on it. And he didnt want it known. He wanted half a million dollars. I checked with Monique Yingling. She said it couldnt be done. I went to Shelly and told her about the request and she told me to have Lyman Spurlock check into it as he is a CPA and to ask Tom Spring (another lawyer). I did so, and they said the same thing — it could not be done, and even if it was to be treated as a gift, Minton would have to agree it was a “gift” but of course that would not have been true and Minton could have later “turned”. So, it could not be done. Then Miscavige found out I had told Lyman SPurlock and Tom Spring about this and he hit the roof and canceled the order.
    This was one of the last things I was involved in before being sent to the Hole the first time.
    mrinder | March 1, 2011 at 12:48 am | Reply

Brendon — Bob Minton was no traitor. Some took advantage of his generosity and his genuine desire to see wrongs righted. People persuaded him to give them money. But some of what he was told was not true. He felt badly as he had been misled and as a result said some things under oath that were not true. When he tried to set the record straight, some accused him of being a traitor. The last thing that Bob Minton could ever have been accused of was treachery. That was not in his nature. He certainly made mistakes in his life and he was man enough to admit it. Though he had a lot of pressure brought to bear on him (at one point his bank acounts were frozen by a prosecutor investigating his financial dealings)*(NOTE — that was not what caused his change of heart. It may have gotten him to originally reach out to talk to me — but he walked out of the first meeting in New York and refused to be intimidated. What gnawed away at him was that he had not told the truth. It was the pressure of his own conscience that changed him, not impingement from investigations.
    I was truly saddened by his passing as I genuinely enjoyed his company and I had been making plans to go to Ireland to visit him."

=======
    Note: THIS NEVER HAPPENED,although it almost happened but Bob called me when he learned that the swiss financial police were sniffing his accounts in Geneva, and through my efforts, and a man I introduced Bob to, who could fix the problem, and who did, it was stopped...however this what RInder was told by osa had happenned, see http://www.lermanet.com/betrayalofbobminton.htm Rinder told Marty this and Marty repeated it. Search page for Fatman Also proves that OSA lies to even their own employees.

METHOD USED by the "BOB SOLD OUT CROWD" : “Reverse Blockade: emphatically insisting upon something which is the opposite of the truth blocks the average person’s mind from perceiving the truth. In accordance with the dictates of healthy common sense, he starts searching for meaning in the “golden mean” between truth and its opposite, winding up with some satisfactory counterfeit. People who think like this do not realize that this effect is precisely the intent of the person who subjects them to this method. ” age 104, Political Ponerology by Andrew M. Lobaczewski and REPETITION https://arnielerma.wordpress.com/20...f-repetition-why-and-where-it-gets-its-power/
    Self-righteousness is a loud din raised to drown the voice of guilt within us. Eric Hoffer

"True Believer" by Eric Hoffer is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL READING for anyone working against those who profit from lies. Mr Ida Camburn gave me her copy and told me that I had to read it. She was absolutely right, I did need to read this, so do you. Those unwilling to read it are also those who don't like reading what I write, which included employees, agents, and buffoons of David Miscavige.

Free PDF HERE
  36. Only what scientology has published for their own members edification
    At top of THIS page