Customize

April 17th 2010 toronto canada Solo Raid Post Game report

Discussion in 'Canada' started by TorontosRoot, Apr 17, 2010.

1. TorontosRoot Member

April 17th 2010 toronto canada Solo Raid Post Game report

Okay, so I got to the usual location at country style and paced back and forth on the sidewalk with the larger sign and got acknowledgements from the public walking by.

What got me, most of them actually read the sign before continuing on their way.

That was until the owner, now you would never expect to get this, HE told me to get off his property (The sidewalks beside Country Style) or he'll call the police. I basically didn't move (Was leaning on the fence like many do a crime?) and he said right in my face (i'm always on the sidewalk during a raid or protest, not in the coffee shop's patio) to leave or he will call the police.

I didn't want to deal with any potential problems, so I crossed the street and stood across from the Org on the north side of Yonge. From there, it was simple, just stand and occasionally shout out quotes and phrases, tell people about the cult as they walked by.

I met another anon (unmasked) who didn't know there was a raid planned today, he needed to know the main site, so I referred him to this one. I guess he'll be at the next raid following this one's solo success.

Upon it reaching 2:20pm (I didn't go until 4 because of the rain, the sign wasn't water-proof), a woman stopped to talk with me. Now, you'll hear the rest of the conversation as it picks up in the video. 3-6 minutes into it, that's when I started recording.

Mind you, it's 11.4 minutes long. I didn't want the camera in her face during the filming so it'll be upside down and moving around. I wasn't sure if she was a scientologist or a truth seeker. Anyways, I was glad to talk to her. She even called scientology a cult.

It is the only video I made. Other than that, there was nothing much happening. No fair game either.

Video is up! Viddler.com - April 17th 2010 Scientology Solo Raid Post Game - Uploaded by FTPmon
  2. Re: April 17th 2010 toronto canada Solo Raid Post Game report

Just the fact that you go out is very impressive.
  3. conatus Member

Re: April 17th 2010 toronto canada Solo Raid Post Game report

Toronto backwards is "OT? No, rot!"

Coincidence?
  4. Ann O'Nymous Member

Up-side-down video gives a new dimension to raids. Nice.
  5. manly man Member

pretty lengthy convo... ilke their voice.
  6. Anonymous Member

tripods are always handy.
  7. N. Ron Rubber Member

Great. Hopefully Toronto will attract more Anons on next raid.
  8. Re: April 17th 2010 toronto canada Solo Raid Post Game report

Great job! Enturbulation is good regardless of numbers.
  9. manly man Member

Thats true.... totally true.