Customize

April 16 - Montreal Quebec - CCHR/Concorida

Discussion in 'Canada' started by SomeRandGuy, Apr 16, 2009.

1. SomeRandGuy Member

April 16 - Montreal Quebec - CCHR/Concorida

Given the situation with Concordia and the CCHR (http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scientology-discussion/cchr-concordia-university-montreal-43580/), Montreal anonymous organized a raid.

They knew we were coming.

When we showed up at the building with the anti-psych exhibit, every entrance and exit had a Concordia security guard. When we approached and tried to enter, the security guard informed us that he was ordered to not let us in. Wait what? Yeah... someone had ordered the security guard not to let Anonymous in.

We asked to speak to his supervisor, who explained to us that we weren't allowed to hand out fliers and picket inside their building. We asked why they were allowing a group that blamed the holocaust on psychiatrists to spread their propaganda yet we were denied. He then told us that we'd have to purchase space to do such things... just wow...

So, since we're cheap, we decided to do things our way; by setting up shop on the corner of their building and causing rucus. Overall the raid was a great success. We handed out hundreds of fliers and informed many surprised students that it was indeed Scientology in their building.

The most important thing I learned this raid, was absolutely shocking. I talked with a Concordia student, who had taken an acting class there, that told me that this class required him to do Scientology exercises such as staring at someone for an extended period of time. He had raised the issue with administration, but was ignored. Yes... that's right...

apparently Scientology tech is being taught at Concordia.

I gave him our forums url and told him we definitely want to hear his full story. Hopefully he'll post it ^_^.

Concordia is thick with Scilon influence... we'll have to keep our eye on it.

A brief video:

More pics and vids should be up in the next 24 hours.
  2. Re: Montreal, Canada - April 16th CCHR/Concorida

Skeptical to putting the tinfoil on, but this needs checking out for sure. Can any of you in Montreal confirm this?
  3. SomeRandGuy Member

Re: Montreal, Canada - April 16th CCHR/Concorida

Tough to confirm until he posts on our boards or we get another student that says the same thing.

It could be something as simple as the teacher finding this method helps with her class even though she doesn't know where the method came from. Let's hope that this is the case, or the guy I talked to was making it up :/
  4. 14G0 Member

Speak up, Montreal. I'd like to hear more on this as well. Thanks for the report and vid SRG.
  5. HellRazor Member

Good job with the raid.

They need to be raided again. Next time, infiltrate the building ahead of time without masks.
  6. Gaius_Baltar Member

Precicly what TheRooster an did.
    We went into the "exhibition" looking like we were just curious students, and later when one of them asked if we had any questions about it; w braught up some questions that challenged the validity of a fair chunk of all ther "information" wile still looking as if we were on their side.
    Then filled out a small sourvey they had, basicly asking whic part had the biggest affect on you, and what changs could be made.
    Though valid and logical responces were left; the field to leave out name, phone number and adress quite gave away we were Anons.

Name: Gaius Baltar
    Phone: 1-888-x-seaorg
  7. stacycake2009 Member

I would like to know how "staring at someone for an extended period of time", helps acting.
  8. Scythe Member

Strange, if this is the case, the university will have more problems on their hands than this stupid exposition.
  9. Anon1720 Member

Well done all - lets keep applying pressure. If nothing else CCHR has given us a great excuse to inform Concordia University students about their cult.
  10. pajamawarrior Member

I must say, you are some dapper looking anons.

Nice work!

Name: Gaius Baltar
    Phone: 1-888-x-seaorg

Love this^ lol
  11. moarxenu Member

I don't know if it helps acting, but this is a standard exercise in several fields including Zen Buddhism. We really need to confirm this., it may not be scifaggotry at all.
  12. Vir Member

THIS

Remember how Hubbard stole much of what he published. Just because somebody uses hypnosis, hard sell, horrible graphic design, terrible jazz music, or psychological torture, it doesn't have to be Scientology.

Looking forward to see the witness report.
  13. SomeRandGuy Member

Yeah... all this seems a lot more probable.
  14. AnubisMTL Member

I took professionnal acting classes for several years and I never, EVER. had those excercises during all those years.
  15. Scythe Member

Can I invite everyone to our irc channel?

irc.whyweprotest.net
    #Fusion

That would be easier for communication! A lot of things are happening, moar on irc.
  16. 418anon Member

Great job, guys, i have posted a thread on a radio interview on this Concordia matter in the french speakers forum. The intervew was well done, i didn't get the name of the guy, but he did a good job. I'll post the link on both threads once it becomes available on the station's website.

EDIT: And official reply from Concordia, listening...
    EDIT2: First interview
  17. 418anon Member

Something about....

If an opposing opinion want to have a kiosk they are welcome
    but no mention of the price...

Concordia rep interview