Customize

April 16- Albuquerque, NM Post-Game

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by MSAnon505, Apr 16, 2011.

1. MSAnon505 Member

Yep, that's right. After a good solid month or so out of the spotlight, WE. ARE. BACK. And daaaaamn, does it feel good to have gotten out and enturbulated once again.

It was just the two of us today- myself and Bipolart. We may be small in number, but we are strong in spirit. Plenty of honk love today from the passersby, very little in terms of Scilon action from the org. A couple of cars pulled in, a couple of people went in, came out just as quickly and were gone. All in all, just another boring day.

Yeah... RIIIIGHT.

After a little while of very little action, we were greeted by the newest member of Albuquerque's crusaders against Scientology... AnonyMan. He stands for truth, justice, the eradication of Scientology.. oh yeah, and delicious cake too. icon_smile.gif He was more than happy to demonstrate his superpowers, which included making Scientologists (or, as he put it, "the evil followers of the dark lord Miscavige") cower in fear of his grandeur.

We engaged in a very interesting conversation with a relatively inebriated individual who, while he seemed to share our point of view concerning Scientology, seemed more interested in just having someone to bounce his off-color jokes off of. We watched in amusement as he tried to strike up a convo with a lone skateboarder who was using the parking lot for his own kicks. After quite a few minutes of observation, the drunk walked away and eventually Bipolart proceeded to strike up a chat with the skater. Boy, were we surprised to find that he seemed to think that across the street, everyone was just "chill" and that "there were more important things that we should be protesting". At that point, *cue the gasp of amazement* someone walked right across the street (and at a pretty brisk pace, I might add- and right from the back of the org) and marched right up to the skater, giving us a quick look before saying three words to the skater- "Come inside, please." Wow.. someone crossed the street. WIN!!

We waited a little longer and had some more fun before calling it a day. Overall, we had a LOT of fun. It was a great raid, and I for one can't wait for the next one!!

Oh, yeah.. before I forget... video will be forthcoming.
    • Like Like x 14
  2. Anonymous Member

Good job, Anons. Thanks for the write-up.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Great work buddies!!! When I protested in November of 2010, there were just 3 of us... now we had a total count of 14 for this raid. Stay strong Anonymous!!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Orson Member

Representing. Well done.
  5. Anonymous Member

Very nice.
    I am looking forward to the vid.
  6. MSAnon505 Member

You and me both.
  7. Anonymous Member

So much win
    7a9dfc88f6.gif
  8. Anonymous Member

lol

also, nice raid
  9. amaX Member

Well done, AnonABquerque!
  10. Anonymous Member

Nice. Nice. Nice.
  11. Triumph Member

midgetdave1.jpg

Raaarrrrrrrr...
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anon998 Member

Good job guys
  13. RightOn Member

nnniiiiiiiiiiceeee
  14. John Basilone Member

If nobody else is going to say it, I will. It sounds like that kid showed more confront in a few minutes than the whole morgue has in 3 years.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. MSAnon505 Member

No kidding.
  16. Bipolart Member

Ya can't snow the Snowman = new meme
    • Like Like x 6
  17. MSAnon505 Member

Good times. :)
  18. Ann O'Nymous Member

19. xenubarb Member

Nice freak fag flag, MS!

Also...chikken pot pies...<drool>
  20. Skynetisaware Member

When is teh next event?
  21. MSAnon505 Member

We're in the process of figuring that one out.
  22. Skynetisaware Member

I'm always down.. as long as it's on a weekend and I can make it.. I'm more of a internets protester, but I've been getting out moar.
  23. MSAnon505 Member

We always do our raids on Saturday afternoons.
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

Could use some editing down, but yay for making the scene again and enturbulating the clams again and calling them out for their sh...crappy little sign.
  25. Anonymous Member

my love and gratitude to you guise.
    thanks and have fun!