Customize

April 10, 2010 Albuquerque

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by tazor, Apr 10, 2010.

1. tazor Member

April 10, 2010 Albuquerque

Well it was a great raid. We are such evil sp's that they now are parking in the back and down the street. They are mostly entering through the back door.

Their new parking tech didn't work out for them that well however because a couple of us went over on their side by the credit union. They were peeking at us from the front window.

There were 5 of us this time...Anonyness, MSAnon, Munchkin, Bipolarz, and me. We had caek, a lot of good signs, awesome music and our flag. Bipolarz did an excellent job chalking up the sidewalk.

We got a lot of honks and thumbs up. We didn't get any religious peeps lecturing us this time though!

At one point a scilon tried to sneak over by Christy Mae's and take our picture. We saw him and did our usual poses for him. In the meantime a lady came out of the org and took our picture...so we had to pose for her too! She's taken our picture several times. Can you say obsession?

I know we're cute and all but really?

It was a good raid, lots of laughs. The cops pulled up again. Not sure if the scilons called them this time...I hope so. hahaha He said we were fine and made a comment that we were hard core. Heh. He also asked if Tom Cruise had showed up yet. AnonyNess told him we were waiting for TC and John Travolta. The cops made a remark that they (the scilons) were jerks and needed to grow up. WIN!!

Hey scilons! The cops love us. Guess what they think of you?

Waiting for video from AnonyNess.
  2. Bipolart Member

Re: April 10, 2010 Albuquerque

Where IZ that vid? My palms are sweaty.
  3. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  4. AnonyNess18 Member

Calm yourselves!

As you requested:

5. Anonymous Member

Hey, give the girl a break. She has a scrapbook to fill so she can show her grandkids one day how she knew Anonymous.
  6. tazor Member

True. I failed to take that into account. :) Let's just hope she didn't abort all her kids so that she can have grandkids to show our pics to!
  7. tazor Member

I totally forgot!

I dedicate this protest to Maria Pia Gardini and The Daughter's of St. Paul.
  8. Bipolart Member

You looked good in that nun habit, Tazor. Looked even better when u smoked.
  9. AnonKat Member

Awsome Nun
  10. manly man Member

what he/she said ^^^
  11. amaX Member

Love the habit, tazor! Good job, Albuquerque!
  12. tazor Member

Oh you're too kind. lol

A smoking nun. That's just so wrong.

I apologize to nuns everywhere. Now please don't hit me with your ruler!
  13. CrystalDallas Member

I was looking to neighboring Orgs wondering how far away it would be to protest at them, but 10 hours is quite a drive or I'd totally join you.

You've gotta love those cops! That so would've made my day. We had one of them back in Feb warn us that the Scilons were trying to make it out like we were blocking the sidewalk (which is funny because no one ever walks by... ever.), so keep walking around and their claims would be meaningless, then he told us to keep up the good work :)
  14. Re: April 10, 2010 Albuquerque

Cool.

Lubbock, Texas; home of Buddy Holly, is about 300 miles from Albuquerque.

Clovis, where Buddy recorded his stuff is about 200 miles from Albuquerque.

Rave on anon.
  15. CrystalDallas Member

Oh, I didn't finish watching the vid, but I noticed your mention of psychs paying you to protest. You should put a warning that this is a sarcastic remark because there was a video that generally went like this:

Me: We've had 6 cops pull in today, our stats are already up from earlier this week
    Fashianon: Oh yeah, we've got to keep out stats up, or we'll get in trouble.

Some Scientologist posted a comment mentioning that this proves that we are getting paid (and no, it wasn't a troll. I thought it was, at first, but there's a link to her facebook where she has friended Scilons though her religion is hidden to non-friends)

Scilons need warnings for all sarcasm and ironic remarks lest they believe them to be true.