Customize

AP: Australian blames Scientology for brother's death

Discussion in 'Senator Xenophon And Scientology' started by Vir, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Vir Member

AP: Australian blames Scientology for brother's death

digg: Irish-Australian blames Scientology for brother's death
    The Associated Press: Australian blames Scientology for brother's death

more at link

Scientology's hiding of McBride's files is what caused the current Senate situation:
    1: Scientology tries to sabotage the McBride inquest by sending his files out of the country. Those files are now in the USA or have been destroyed and replaced with fake documents in the USA.
    2: Scientology justified its withholding of those documents with "priest-pertinent privilege" as if they were a religion.
    3: This is reported in the Australian media.
    4: Carmel at ESMB calls an Australian newspaper to point out that the personal information of Scientology members is only claimed to be confidential when it benefits the cult, and that the cult routinely uses it to extort and attack people.
    5: The journalist doesn't believe Carmel without documentation, so Carmel starts contacting ex-Scientologists and gathering documentation from US media and the cult's own publication to prove her claims.
    6: ????
    7: Nick Xenophon decides to act on the information collected.
  2. _You_ Member

Re: AP: Australian blames Scientology for brother's death

Associated Press - means this story should reach US media right?
  3. _You_ Member

4. _You_ Member

Fucking finally... Means it should hopefully be everywhere.
  5. stuwyatt Member

Australia: doing it right.
  6. iaxiloll Member

How many must die before something is done.
  7. DeathHamster Member

Like they know or care the meaning of confidential, and I'm looking at you Cyrus Brooks!

Scientologists given accused's psychiatric file September 28, 2007, Dan Box, The Australian
  8. RightOn Member

excellent.
    'Bout time, I hope a lot more people come forward
  9. Vir Member

0e9d98ff.jpg
  10. _You_ Member

bump for diggs
  11. _You_ Member

Dugg and harpooned to drudge report. (with a couple of sentences of background)
  12. Cheappassion Member

I Digg! Only 34...C'mon folks!!!!
  13. Anonynamefag Member

Fucking rage.

/r/ he be added to the list of cult victims.
  14. avbb Member

dugg!
  15. _You_ Member

51 diggs gogogo
  16. _You_ Member

17. _You_ Member

18. EyeOnSci Member

In a reply to my email, Senator Scott Ludlam sent me the link to this article and pointed out that, "Senator Brown attended a press conference about Scientology on 23 November 2009 and to read more, please follow the attached link:

Brother wants answers on Scientologist's suicide - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)"

Senator Ludlam also stated, "Thank you for contacting me about Senator Nick Xenophon’s calls for a Senate inquiry into Scientology and its tax exempt status, which the Australian Greens will be supporting."

I added the bold font.

Some of the work of many for great justice.

My apologies if this link has already been posted. Having a senator send it to us is win.
  19. T.W.C_Anon Member

Fucking dugg, also sockpuppets and such...

Excellent comments as well, especially the 'poon regarding the petition. Good job :D
  20. AnonyMary Member

Carmel the Persistent One... I didn't know that she alone was the one getting the ball rolling on this :)

Besides writing abut my experiences in my letters to the senators and the PM, I mentioned McBride's death and provided documentation from the SP times series showing how Scientology provided the newspaper with a reply that contained supposedly priviledged confessional info on the members speaking out. I used Amy Scobb's as an example. and Chapter 24 of the 1968 Australian Inquiry into Scientology as evidence that explained my immediate fear that Scientology had a hand in the death of McBride.
  21. _You_ Member

Well done. Keep it up. We're all behind you.
  22. veravendetter Member

dugged, 341
  23. belfastlad Member

Can I please say a big thank you to the support, condolences that I have received via personal messages and postings. The battle has only begun, this Belfast boy can't be silenced.. Scientology, you've be warned..

"Fair game" / "Sea Org" and all that shit, bring it on... What was "fair" about my brother trying to escape from your grasp ?? Like I have said on other sites on the net... "You've fucked with the wrong Irishman...."

To the "Sea Org" (security team), case my joint, workplace, friends, family, try intimidate me... Did I forget to mention, 5 years of Muay Thai kick boxing ?? Let alone a few other pre-requisite I learnt back home in Belfast..

Peace, love, untity to you Scientology... Fuck that shit... You took my brother from me, suffer the consequences...
  24. ZeroZero Member

I know I shouldn't say this ... but more power to you, and "If they come , you must defend yourself "..ahem .
    As a Liverpool Lad , I can only say "You'll never walk alone" , and give em a Kirkby Kiss for me
  25. _You_ Member

tumblr_kraq3xi6xp1qa28kho1_500.jpg
  26. Re: AP: Australian blames Scientology for brother's death

I worked with a fellow from Northern Ireland (since retired). He told me somethings and didn't tell me other about the ways the Irish know about getting revenge. If I was a Scion I'd think twice about Fair Gaming an Irishman.