Customize

AOSH Canada - Feb 2011

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Wisemanofthewatchtower, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Part of my new year's resolution was to pay a visit to new CLO and AO northwest of Toronto... I don't know if anybody else did.

If there was any uncertainty about the base, here is the link from scientology.org:
    (direct link removed) scientology.org/churches/ideal-churches/scientology-ao-canada.html

Hopefully the Toronto Anons will re-surface here, and possibly join me up there sometime.

-WMWT

P.S. No, I'm not going to start a thread for toronto, that's your job, and you are expected...
  2. Anonymous Member

Please don't link directly to Scientology sites.
  3. Anonymous Member

It's OK to link as long as you make damn sure everyone knows it's a scilon site. In this case I think just fine...
  4. Alright! My first protest. I went on Friday, 11 Feb, in honor of the 12-feb protest in 2008. I have some pics, which I will upload shortly.

Most of all, I'd like to thank all protestors, now and in the past, for giving me the courage to do this. It was an exhilerating experience to be there after all the crap they put me through. I felt empowered!

-Adam
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Do tell more Wiseman!
    Last I heard there wasn't any activity there except for a very few tire tracks in the snow...
    Can't wait for your pics. Also, great news about empowerment. Yur doing it right!
  6. I'm trying to figure out how to convert my cell-camcorder files, and waiting for some news. I will put final word up in the post-game section.

-Adam