Customize

AO's Gold Base criminal charges officially dropped....

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Anonymous, Oct 19, 2009.

1. TypingChimp Member

Re: AO's Gold Base criminal charges officially dropped....

And the hat looks like it came from a Tim Burton clay animation movie.
  2. Smurf Member

Sigh. I hated it too, but every pop star has to create a niche for themselves in a tough industry and Gaga's no exception... she's trying to break away from being compared to Madonna.

Kinda like when J-Lo showed up at the 42nd Grammy Awards wearing "the dress".

jennifer-lopez-green-versace-dress.jpg

As much as I like her music, I suspect her notoriety will fade in a year or so.
  3. Anonymous Member

gallery05.jpg
  4. Relyt Member

Lady Gaga has a penis, as revealed in a live performance video. Of course that's not a bad thing (and in some cases can even be viewed as a good thing), but it's just like ... *giggle* SHE HAS A DICK!

Wait, what is this thread about again?
  5. Anonymous Member

AO getting arrested again within a week.
  6. Smurf Member

You were going to tell us about how Patty shaves your vagina.
  7. Anonymous Member

It's a really big vagina, Patty uses her own garden shears.
  8. TypingChimp Member

And in so doing, she proved herself to be EXACTLY like Madonna.

The dude from South Park looked better in it.

I dunno. America always does love a freak show. Look at how lengthy Marilyn Manson's career was. I pity that man: To crave attention that much and still be visibly unhappy. Sad. Still, great music.
  9. TypingChimp Member

Never proven to the point of reasonable suspicion. Could've just been a high flow day and her tampon got swollen..
  10. Anonymous Member

Ewwwww...

Women of the world.. rise up!! KILL THE CHIMP.
  11. voiceless849 Member

Shenanigans like this are common in my experience, particularly in the lower courts, whenever the system itself is being questioned or challenged. Judges will say things like "Next hearing on Wednesday, October 14th" when October 15th is Wednesday. Most people will hear "Wednesday" and then blow the appointment on Tuesday. They show up Wednesday to a Failure to Appear, and then have to beg off to avoid further punishment.

Pulling stunts like this means that they just might think something is amiss and may be playing subterfuge to cover it up.

DOCUMENT THIS FACT. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING. AUDIO/VIDEO RECORDINGS, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND A DATED, TIMED DIARY CAN GO A LONG, LONG WAY IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS. DON'T WORRY ABOUT RECORDING OR DOCUMENTING TOO MUCH, WORRY ABOUT MISSING SOMETHING, ANYTHING THAT MIGHT BE USEFUL LATER!!!!

Your options vanish quickly if you can't document and support the facts.

There's no law (that I'm aware of) prohibiting you from recording audio and even video in public places without disclosing the fact. I've been advised that this is true of *any* conversation, telephone or otherwise. Just one party of the conversation needs to know.