Customize

AO's Gold Base criminal charges officially dropped....

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Anonymous, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

AO's Gold Base criminal charges officially dropped....

AGP posts on ESMB:

Anonorange Trespassing Charges Totally Dropped 10/19/2009
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Today in court the commisioner announced that the DAs were dropping all charges against Anonorange in the gold base beating incident. This frees the way this week for stage 2, the civil case to go forward.

The Hemet police investigator reco'ed charges be brought against the four guards who beat anonorange. It didn't happen so I guess AO and Graham will have to do it themselves. Of course it looks all the better for them that charges were tossed, he is free to go back to gold etc.

Also Xenubarb can sleep easier knowing they won't come after her.

Meanwhile the issue of Fausto came up again. The bail bondsman dumped AnonOrange in jail illegally a few weeks ago but the jail didn't know it at the time. They ended up processing him using old charges that Fausto had doctored to look new.

When Orange left jail he had a form saying he had to be in court today on charges dealing with this other (unlawful) arrest. But when we arrived the record of that had been expunged and he didn't need to show up after all. It is as if the system is trying to pretend it didn't happen.

This led to a discussion in the hallway between Graham and the DA re: fausto incident. I can't remember what they said though.

Meanwhile Moxon did not show up, probably because he was dealing with illegally arresting Cameranonymous in Las Vegas. They love these illegal arrests! However there was a spy in the back.

We both though he looked like a cultist or one of their PI's. He was a late fifties looking white guy with a pad and pen. He didn't write anything while we all waited, but when Orange and Graham were called he began scribbling.

I immediately sat in front of him and he was forced to cover his hand and stop writing. But he pretended I wasn't there and wasn't affecting his behavior. After it was over we left the room. Then I came in again two minutes later to check on the little shit. He had filled a whole page with notes. I walked up and sat in front of him again. He quickly turned the notebook page to hide his writing!

WHERE'S MOXON??

Anonorange Trespassing Charges Totally Dropped 10/19/2009 - Ex Scientologist Message Board
  2. Snake Member

Re: AO's Gold Base criminal charges officially dropped....

dox on the reco?
  3. Anonymous Member

At this point it's hard to even get dox on the case itself because it looks like there's a lot of screwups with the minutes.

4. Anonymous Member

The second minutes for October 9th bail hearing, as well as the unannounced bail hearing on the 8th are curious.

But I think we'll soon see dox from today's trial readiness conference saying that the case has been dismissed. AGP is just a bit confused.
  5. Kilia Member

What a nice internet present for me to see!
    I'm so happy for AO.
    <3
  6. Anonymous Member

Can we trade AO for Cameraanonymous?
  7. Anonymous Member

Seconded
  8. Anonymous Member

Thirded.
  9. Biden Member

someone please find a way to do this
  10. Anonymous Member

Click the ling. Fausto's shenanigans has made a hash of the record, and there was a parallell universe hearing going on on october 9th....
  11. Anonymous Member

STFU.. seriously.. why do you think Fausto is involved in sekret plot? maybe when you end up in jail it triggers some hearing, it looks like on the 8th they called defendant and he wasn't there and they are like oh, tomorrow at 9am will be here, so we'll postpone until then.

Also the check thing might be clerical problem. There is nothing listed at $72 on court fees, whcih are defined in PC. AGP loves just jumping to random shit instead of waiting for the electronic system to update tomorrow and someone going down to see who paid what on the $72 check.
  12. T.W.C_Anon Member

Correct me i I am wrong but how can there be two sets of minutes for (apparently) two sets of matters both heard by the same judge at the same time?

edit: looks like what previous post says, when you end up in jail it automatically triggers a hearing which wasn't needed...and the 72$ might be something listed before tax maybe? That is why it doesn't match any listed fee???

Who knows, but it looks to me that the Fausto incident triggered another hearing that wasn't needed. No conspiracy there. Just normal bureaucratic red tape.

Hopefully AO has let Graham know about this however.
  13. ARC Member

Hopefully just a clerical error.
  14. Snake Member

Can we trade AO and all of Las Vegas for Sam Waterson?

He is the superior Graham Berry.
  15. ARC Member

Minutes from Monday online now. Case officially over, but there are still those strange double minutes for the bail hearing on the 9th.

--
    10/30/2009 9:00 AM DEPT. S104 JURY TRIAL VACATED
    --

Case SWM080760 Defendant 1786995 AO
    Action: Trial Readiness Conference Date: 10/19/2009 Time: 9:00 AM
    Division: S104 Hearing Status: DISPOSED

HONORABLE JOHN W. VINEYARD PRESIDING.
    COUNSEL/PARTIES STIPULATE THE JUDGE PRO TEM/COMMISSIONER, AS INDICATED ABOVE, MAY HEAR THIS MATTER.
    COURTROOM ASSISTANT: NGB-N BALTAZAR
    PEOPLE REPRESENTED BY DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY: TORI NASIF (NOT PRESENT).
    SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY DDA J. PFOHL.
    DEFENDANT REPRESENTED BY PVT. GRAHAM E. BERRY.
    DEFENDANT PRESENT.
    ORAL MOTION BY DEFENSE REGARDING REFUND OF BAIL BOND PREMIUMS-1300 B IS CALLED FOR HEARING.
    MOTION DENIED.
    MOTION IS DENIED WITHOUT PREJUDICE.
    ORAL MOTION BY PEOPLE REGARDING DISMISS ENTIRE MATTER IS CALLED FOR HEARING.
    MOTION GRANTED
    COUNT(S) 01 02 DISMISSED IN THE INTEREST OF JUSTICE. (1385 PC)
    DEFENDANT RELEASED.
    HEARING ON 10/30/2009 AT 9:00 FOR JT IS VACATED.
    CLOSE CASE.
    SAVE MINUTE ORDER TO CASE.
  16. Smurf Member

Meaning that Fausto Atilano gets to keep $250+ in premium AO paid, but allows Graham the opportunity to sue for it back.
  17. Re: AO's Gold Base criminal charges officially dropped....

Can anyone enlighten us on what the court's ruling means?

'Dismissed in the interests of justice'?

Sounds a tad mealy-mouthed to me, after the deprivation of AO's liberty on two occasions and all the hassle, but for all I know it might be standard legalese, identical to 'no case to answer' or similar.

Maybe it should have been 'Dismissed for great justice', but then they (the People) chickened out at the last minute.
  18. Anonymous Member

It means precisely what it says. Continuing with the case would be pointless, because AO most likely would have won it if it continued.
  19. Anonymous Member

lol, derp derp. No it does not mean what you think.

(1385 PC)
    It means just that dismissed in the interest of justice. Lady justice might mean that some "trespasser" in a field already did jail time. It might mean that the tax payers dollars are being wasted on something that is an unlikely conviction. It might mean someone made a donation to someone's campaign coffers. That is the US justice system.
  20. greebly Member

"Meaning that Fausto Atilano gets to keep $250+ in premium AO paid, but allows Graham the opportunity to sue for it back. "

Don't let slip make sure they pay all costs too.

Hopefully the DA's get sick of scilons doing this and filling up your justice system.
  21. Smurf Member

You're talking about the U.S. justice system?? Puh-lease.....

One week, the judges could be fully informed of the criminal nature of Scientology and how they play & abuse the judicial process... and be over-the-head sick of them.....

The next week... it's as if they never heard of Scientology before...
  22. Re: AO's Gold Base criminal charges officially dropped....

Thanks for clarifying.

This bit -

The reasons for the dismissal must be set forth in an order entered upon the minutes.

- seems to me to require something more specific than what appears on the minute, doesn't it? I mean if that were me in the dock, I'd be underwhelmed by such vague bollox, open to all the interpretations you mention.
  23. Graham Berry Member

There was no notice to the Defendant of the October 8 hearing and no information provided him the next day or subsequently. If I had not copying the entire record in case of whatever it would not have been noticed. A hearing on notice but without notice to the Defendant or notification thereafter. Very very naughty.

There will be motions filed re the bail and expungment. Stay tuned.
  24. LilDebbie Member

toasting epic bread
  25. Anonymous Member

Thanks, Graham
  26. Anonymous Member

What a couple of fucking morons.

It's a term of art for courts. It doesn't mean anything. Just a way of putting a period down and saying 'it's over'
  27. Anonymous Member

Fail. You need to wordclear 'term of art'.

Does the tech work for phrases???
  28. Anonymous Member

What's your point? It means case over.
  29. JohnnyRUClear Member

ITT: e-lolyer slapfight, with a Grahameo
  30. Re: AO's Gold Base criminal charges officially dropped....

Hey guys, you should learn about internet slander laws! I am very well versed in them. I am the best protester in the history of the world. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
  31. Anonymous Member

At least we sometimes have a bill of rights. We sometimes have the liberty granted by the 27ish amendments but not all the time.
  32. Smurf Member

Oooo... I hear them calling you, Francois....

Do you hear them?? They want you badly... it's the patriotic thing to do...

GO..GO...

33. TypingChimp Member

Reasons to hate Canada: They gave us Rush, Alanis Morrisette, and AO. Reasons for Canada to hate us: We gave them the Osmonds, the Lady GaGa, and Brittney Spears. My closing argument:

[IMG]

Even Graham Berry couldn't defend that outfit. Oh, and glad AO is not being raped by the justice system any longer. This is not because I like him, but because of my fucking principles that won't allow me any schadenfreude when even a douchenozzle of his caliber gets his rights violated.
  34. xenubarb Member

I lol'd irl
  35. Smurf Member

OH, NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!

I love the Gaga.

Her back-up dancer, the Hispanic dude, is Mike Silas, a pal of mine who lives here in West Hollywood.

36. Relyt Member

Man, what's everyone have against Rush? Srsly.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLr-fi_Nwwg"]YouTube - SV - Rush - The Necromancer Part I[/ame]
  37. happy feet Member

Canucks FTW

(Go Red Wings)
  38. TypingChimp Member

I'm sure your friend is a good guy, and I've found myself listening to some of Gaga's work, but there's no defending an outfit that resembles the non-viable tissue from an actual abortion.
  39. anonhuff Member

looks like fractal lace, ugly as shit
  40. Anonymous Member

fag