Customize

AO vs CoS civil suit over assault/arrest (RIC538634)

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Smurf, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: AO vs CoS civil suit over assault/arrest (RIC538634)

This case can easily get a ruling of 750,000 dollars against Scientology. Putting flares behind gas tanks, the coordinated entrapment, the physical damage, emotional damage, the monetary loss for your shenanigans. Scientology, why don't you KSW and give this man whom you beat to a pulp 1 million dollars. I think AO would back down for one million dollars. Oh and Gag Orders are not optional in this case because the world is seeing this play out.

In the mean time David Miscavage can start shoving Danny Dunigan into the pool tomorrow night, its autumn and its colder, and Miscavage got slammed on national tv, in which the audience of Nightline averages around 2 million people each night, he has to take it out on someone. Dont forget to bow down to the puppy overlords.
  2. Anonymous Member

P75 includes the Hemet Police forwarding of the case for prosecution of the cult security guards to the DA in Jan'09. I didnt go through the rest of the exhibits.

---

Seperatley per the complaint: AO's reputation is in ruins because he's a douche - but that wouldn't be apparent to us if he had not been enticed by the cult into the events that occured, therfore the cult is liable to him for making us think/realise he is a douche. This makes sense to me - it should make sense to you also. If it were not for the actions of the cult in general, we would not realise (and therfore think) of AO as a douche - and therfore the cult should pay up for exposing his otherwise invisible douchiness.

I just hope AO puts any funds he recieves for having his douchiness exposed towards further exposing the cults douchiness, which puts AO's to shame.

Also, I see why GB has stuck with it - it reads to be a very solid case once you get past the first four of five pages - and I genuinely hope the courts agree.
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Oh, fine. But only cuz you asked so nicely.

What if this is his best behavior?

Hey stoopid, you might want to start spelling his name correctly, if only so your link can work.

facepalm dot jpg
  4. Anonymous Member

Spelling? Really? I had to disable browser extensions to isolate a memory leak, and you facepalm me. Nice to know who your friends are etc...
  5. Anonymous Member

OH GOD!!!!

another rambling manifesto
    Mr. Berry "this case is a by product of the second internet war" in the very first line?????
    seriously
  6. Anonymous Member

It does get real after about page four... seriously... but

My mother is a novelist - all about the first few pages etc etc - but I'm grateful that the legal types will have to read it all - and the intro becomes irrelevant after a short while... Thankfully the audience has different criteria to most of us.
  7. PimpXenu Member

I dont particularly care about the outcome, but it'll definitely bring some entertainment. Especially if AO acts like a douche. I just find it halarious that a goofball like him can cause the cult so much grief.
  8. attackgypsy Member

This will be quite entertaining over the next several years.

I think AO was never really quite all there for years, but he went around the bend when his head got slammed into the dirt. I think more than anything, he got pissed off. And when people who aren't all there get pissed off, all hell breaks loose.

I would expect Co$ to file for a gag order pretty soon. Which AO will immediately break.
  9. determu Member

Is this an open court case?

If so I'd love to come, i promise to be on my best behavior
  10. AnonyMary Member

Good job!
  11. ryangiggs Member

I can only imagine what AO is going to get up to in the long months ahead before the hearing. Hooo-boy.
    I don't think I want to watch.

Even so, I hope he and GB win big!
  12. Anonymous Member

Passed the PDF to legalfag friend

"the filing ONCE YOU GET PAST THE INSANE INTRODUCTION seems solid"
    but does think GB damages his and his clients credibility with the insane part
  13. Relyt Member

donknotts.jpg
  14. JohnnyRUClear Member

I'm always here for you -- and good luck with that memory leak. May it live just long enough to piddle on Bill Gates' shoes.
  15. Re: AO vs CoS civil suit over assault/arrest (RIC538634)

Not up to speed on who all the players are here.

MATTHEW JAMES BUTLER - defendant

Who is he?

Court system says had a drug conviction last year, then violated his probation.

tia
  16. xenubarb Member

I'm 112 and what is this?
  17. Anonymous Member

For the record, I think it is improper for an officer of the court to file a suit and in good faith leave "John Doe" names like AGP in the suit. The defense need to respond to allegations, and you cannot go throwing stuff like AGP in there.
  18. YAHRLY Member

DO NOT QUESTION THE GAY ATTORNEY MESSIAH!!!!!!!!!
  19. Anonymous Member

ITT: newfags
  20. xenubarb Member

"For the record?"

WTF...you think the court has any regard for what some anonymous internet poster "THINKS?"
  21. xenubarb Member

What the hell is "hand gliding?"

Also, the speakers were clearly blasting that tritone at 110db ON OCTOBER 26. It is quite obvious in the videos from that date.
  22. Anonymous Member

Gag orders wont work in this case because a lot of people know about it already
  23. attackgypsy Member

Work or not, they'll still file for one.
  24. BusinessBecky Member

Sadly speaks the truth ^^^
  25. T.W.C_Anon Member

That was quite a stack of papers! I thought you only had to serve a summons not the entire complaint?? (if that is what that stack is?)

Love the exhibit A "Gold Base: A pleasant welcoming community" LOL :D
  26. SomeRandGuy Member

Wow... very long. I can't believe there's a demotivational in there... hahaha.

Any lawsuit that references 1984 is ok in my books ^_^
  27. Oswald2001 Member

How funny!

That's the first thing I thought of when seeing poor Danny in his lonely little guard shack.

The markedly restrained Danny reminded me of a dejected Barney Fife when Andy took away his one bullet.

He sure wasn't into his faux Rambo mode of physically wrestling people to the ground with his sekrit $cilon Super Powers Ninja Kung Fu grip.

I think Danny's voice went up at least half an octave. Just like Barney when he got excited. LOL!

Danny may be shocked if/when the Predatory Evil $pace Alien Mind Control CULT ends up throwing him to the wolves in this case.
  28. Anonymous Member

Leave Barb alone. She's only 20 years old in dog years.
  29. BusinessBecky Member

Barney Fife when Andy are cops, Danny is just a spectator.
  30. Smurf Member

Keep dreaming, Skippy. AO, even if the cult were to settle, won't see a dime for over 10-15 years. The cult would rather spend millions trying to defeat this case, then admit failure and settle it.
  31. Anonymous Member

Fuckit! Define "best behavior" relative to AO, and all you're left with is a wing and a prayer.
  32. Anonymous Member

AO is originally from Montreal?
  33. Smurf Member

That's what he says.
  34. Re: AO vs CoS civil suit over assault/arrest (RIC538634)

/watching

Good luck to AO/G-Berry
  35. Smurf Member

Ahem. Put some lube in a man's hand, put his hand on his wonker, and glide up and down, up and down, up and down... what was this thread about again?
  36. Anonymous Member

I wish I could unread this.
  37. Outside-in Member

If Barb is ancient then I am a clam in the primordial soup :-P

I just read this like 10 times trying to decipher its meaning...
  39. BusinessBecky Member

Danny would sooner be kicked under the train by the church they settled. I also dont thing GB would want to stick around for all that for another 10 years. AO might want to find another lawyer, which would cost him just for the lawyer to get caught up on all the history.
  40. birdlegs53 Member

I read the whole pleading. Nicely done.