Customize

AO & Graham Berry surveys Gold Base

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Smurf, Sep 6, 2009.

1. s6xs6xs6x Member

Re: AO & Graham Berry surveys Gold Base

Or they love them selfs too much ;) and by posting as Anonymous to give the appearance of someone actually giving a damn to donate? Talking to your self is disturbing enough. Posting as other people in an attempt to make something look good and that people are doing it are piss poor, deceptive, and scam like.

Who ever posted those three posts trying to seem like people are donating to GB needs physiological help.
  2. Anonymous Member

Such as saunas and vitamins?
  3. s6xs6xs6x Member

You read my mind
  4. subgenius Member

What could possibly be wrong with saunas and vitamins??
    What could possibly go wrong with that?
  5. Herro Member

Yeah! You tell that troll! Get em man!
  6. Ann O'Nymous Member

Funny, coming from you.
  7. Anonymous Member

I think it is time for Graham Berry to provide to Anonymous, a financial report showing what contributions he has received thus far and how much $$ of that money has been spent on representing AO & AGP in their criminal cases.

I fully support Graham Berry in his pro bono work against the Scilons, but what cases is Graham Berry working on right now, except representing AO & AGP? Several anons have privately PM'd Graham for this information and he has chosen not to respond.

There is no question that Graham is a friend to AO & has expressed appreciation in what he has done, but any individual who purposely pushes the card & gets themselves arrested, should not expect anons to pay their legal fees.

Anons should not be asked to donate $$ to AO or AGP's legal cases, particularly after both individuals have made known their personal contempt for WWP & other anons, and both have the financial means to pay their legal fees on their own.

Until Graham Berry provides an accounting of what contributions he has received to his legal fund and a breakdown of where that money went, I suggest anons delay making any further contributions. It is only fair. Non-profits that receive donations are required by law to provide financial reports.
  8. Ann O'Nymous Member

I understand your reasoning, but it seems you don't get some basic understanding of GB's particular situation. Lurk some moar.
  9. Anonymous Member

I'm fully cognizant of Graham Berry's "situation". This is not a slap to Graham Berry or his efforts whatsoever. He is a man with alot of integrity and deserves our help.

But, anons, who are being asked to contribute their hard earned $$$, should be provided a statement of some sort to show where their donations are going, and that they are not being used to support the two aforementioned individuals.

If Graham were to provide such a statement, it may even enhance the amount of donations he receives, as their are anons who are hesitant to donate because they do not want to support AO or AGP's legal funds, or anyone else in the future that deliberately put themselves in a situation where they are going to get arrested.
  10. Anonymous Member

Lurk more, then DIAF.
  11. Anonymous Member

No U.
  12. AnonyMary Member

^^^^^
    THIS

There are alot of sideliners here just talking talk and doing NOTHING to help exposed and closee down this cult.

AFAIC, anyone doing anything to expose the cult is OK by me. Don't mean I have to like them or agree on their philosophical views about Scientology... or whatever. In my book, they get credit for their efforts, past and present. Actions speak louder than words.

Fair Game against opponients of scientology is real and at this point the only way to combat it is to be one step ahead of them.

I have always found that if one digs deep enough, the real dirt will be found. My efforts are on Narconon and it's crimes. There's lots of things one can do besides bitch on this board. Sideliners need to get busy and stop complaining and attacking those who are helping.
  13. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  14. TinyDancer Member

I don't want such a statement. And if I did, I should have stated to GB up-front precisely what my donations were and were not to be used for. In the absence of specific instructions to that effect, GB was free to use the funds to do whatever legal work he thinks is appropriate for the cause. I'm aware that he is acting for AO and AGP. If that's how he chooses to use funds I've given him then I'm okay with that.

End of story.
  15. s6xs6xs6x Member

I am burning in the eternal flames of torment my child, I can not die.
  16. Herro Member

Bon jour my little French baguette.

But what if it's counter productive? Or is it just the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics?
  17. Ann O'Nymous Member

Learn to French.
  18. Anonymous Member

Speakiing of AO's case:

GB has filed a motion, to be heard on October 2, to reduce AO's bail, to dismiss the court case and to expunge AO's name from court records.

Another frivolous motion with a 98% fail probability.

Case SWM080760 - Defendant CHOQUETTE, FRANCOIS GEORGES

D.A. Rami Haddad (Not Present)
    Defense Pvt. Graham E. Berry
    Next Action: Hearing on Motion Re: TO REDUCE BAIL/REQ FOR EXPUNGEMENT/ SUGGEST DISMISS

10/02/2009 AT 9:00 AM DEPT. S104 Deputy
    Report #: RSRC-SW D08300041

http://public-access.riverside.courts.ca.gov/OpenAccess/
  19. Anonymous Member

How do you hear the future so quickly?
  20. Anonymous Member

A certain French-Canadian who loves to talk.
  21. Obi-Wan-anon Member

And I think it's high time that Moxon and company tell us exactly how much money they've recieved from the cult, representing them in their criminal cases.

I can see the letter now: "Hey, GB, what other cases are you working on? Never mind about that lawyer/client secrecy thing, just tell us. Signed, Anonomous."

GB worked on other cases before AO and AGP. Will work on cases after these cases are settled, too.

And you know this, how?

Applies to ALL "non-profits" that recieve funds, right?

So call the Cult and ask them for the financials for all of their supposed "non-profit" accounts. Suggest that culties delay making any further contributions. It is only fair. Non-profits that receive donations are required by law to provide financial reports.

BTW - GB is not a "non-profit" org.
  22. Smurf Member

It is a normal practice for defense attorneys to submit motions asking cases to be dismissed, and most of these motions are not dismissed by the judge unless the defense attorney can show hard evidence that the case has been compromised or the defendant has been denied due process (i.e., AO was not read his Miranda Rights when he was arrested.

Not only will the cult aggressively fight GB's motion because they hate him to the core, but there's the little matter of the assault charge (biting Danny Dunigan's hand). There's also the little incident where AO's recognizance was revoked & he was jailed for violating the judge's order.

I suspect the motion will be denied but, at least, it shows Graham Berry is fighting hard for his client.
  23. Anonymous Member

So what? Did he say anything being used in his prosecution? It doesn't even matter as SCOTUS has said about reading of Miranda, and he was citizen arrested.

Bail won't be reduced because of as you said, "his little incident".
    I'm still waiting for the judge to go nutso over the last filing seaking Oct 2009 records and talking about the "gunshot".
  24. Outside-in Member

The judge will never see the part about gun shot. If he even glances at the papers it will be a miracle. What he might do since the sheriff's office lost a portion of the evidence is do a summary dismissal, just to clear his calendar. Depending on how much Baaaing the Scilons do. The DA has already passed this case off to it's most junior assistant's assistant DA in other words they don't give a flying fuck what happens.
  25. Anonymous Member

To: "smurf"

Its counterproductive of you to go criticizing orange and the case especially since you are apparently making many factual errors.

I'm referring to this post at WWP which both he and I are banned from.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/249-goldbase/ao-graham-berry-surveys-gold-base-52522/12/

This case is not the enemy. Orange is not the enemy.

Between your evil mother and your scientology upbringing I think you have a big problem with authority and teamwork. Public criticism can only hurt his case and you want him to win it.

Arguing with the police, blabbing about orange, that's not teamwork. Remember how you felt when Resistance stomped all over your confidence in her??
  26. Smurf Member

Ironic, even expressing an opinion qualifies as a personal attack with certain individuals. Interesting too, that certain individuals have to dig from the bottom of the cesspool to level insults at another.

I care less what people say about me and I care less about the close relationship AGP has with AO, but when he uses my mother, who died in Scientology, as a weapon to denigrate me, that takes it to a new low.

Not even Tommy Davis or Rick Moxon, despite their own issues in evil, have stooped so low to malign a deceased parent.

Anyhoo... I know the score. Anonymous is not my personal army and AGP is dead to me. Carry on.
  27. ARC Member

In the contact assist doctrine of healing, the way to recover from this, Smurf, is that you come to the dome and I repeatedly insult your mother until you like it.

Seriously though, I think it was rather silly of "Melvin Stinkleberry" to think that you criticising the motion on a web forum would somehow harm their case. I would have understood if you had some kind of astute legal observation which Moxon and co, in cooperation with the DA, were to stupid to come up with on their own, but this ..... wasn't that.
  28. Skeptic1337 Member

So this thread is down to tasteless mama jokes?
  29. AnonyMary Member

30. Smurf Member

I'm allergic to the Dome.
  31. anonhuff Member

Fuck you. I donated to his cause not a specific case. In the form of a gift card to office depot, so I know exactly where my donation went. It went to office depot.
  32. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  33. Anonymous Member

See: Penalties for Lower Conditions, Enemy

AO = Alcon Opthalmic
    AGP = AmGen Pharmaceuticals

Damn.
    Check out their stock prices.

It's obscene!
  34. Anonymous Member

35. Anonymous Member

I will need your telephone number, social security number, bank account numbers & credit card numbers... pronto.. for regging purposes... and to satisfy the conditions.

Your cooperation is very much appreciated.
  36. Anonymous Member

Fix'd moar.

Commonly misspelled word is commonly misspelled.
  37. Anonymous Member

What a disgusting level you've taken this to.

38. Anonymous Member

Melvin (AGP) actually wrote about someone else having issues with teamwork.
    AGP at least doesn't try in the open to be a leaderfag. But AO has issues with authority (wanting to BE the authority and have everyone else do what he wants) and AO does not understand teamwork. If he did, he would have a lot more people giving more of a shit about his case. My only concern now is how the outcome will affect other protesters.
    If AO every truly realized this, he could post about upcoming events that scilons are having rather than trying to post via socks and followers.