Customize

Anyone knows where I can find more information in mandarin?

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by maxmell, Feb 15, 2008.

1. maxmell Member

Anyone knows where I can find more information in mandarin?

Hi there,

I heard from some friends that there are two scilons in my hometown, trying to recruit inside a budist temple. They call themselves missionaries, and that their "study group" is dedicated to study philosophy, including Confucious, just to get their attention. They already bought a big facility for their org, and some people also bought the Dianetics sold by them.

I would like to show my friends and their friends the truth, and it would be easier if it was in chinese Mandarin (some people there can't read in english). Does anybody knows where I can find it?

Thanks!
  2. anonymouse95 Member

Re: Anyone knows where I can find more information in mandar

Are you in the PRC or Taiwan? You don't have to answer that, but it could help me a little if I knew.
  3. maxmell Member

This is a long story, but to make it short, when my friend (his family and friends are from Taiwan) told me about these "scilons" (he only realized what they are after I told him) visiting the budist temple, and inviting people to take "courses" at their org, I was shocked.

When I told him what happened to my other friend, and everything I found out about this cult, their MO, etc. he got very pissed, and now he wants to let the others know too, but some of them cannot read in english and he cannot write in mandarin. I'm sure he will let everyone out there know about the cult, Mr. Hubby, Xenu and everything else.

Any help would be very appreciated!
  4. anonymouse95 Member

I'll see what I can do, but I can't promise anything. There's a map somewhere showing all the Orgs in the world, and there's a lot of Scientology locations on Taiwan.
  5. anonymouse95 Member

Re: Anyone knows where I can find more information in mandarin?

Okay here's the news, I've spoken to a native speaker who has provisionally agreed to make a translation into Mandarin. He's very well educated so this shouldn't be a big problem, but he's not really into the whole anonymous vs scientology thing so we should probably be brief. So I'm thinking a brief write up of relevant materials, preferably focussing on disconnects, how the dianetics people are trying to deceive people by hiding their connection to Scientology, and finally how much money they'll end up charging.

Anyway I can't really promise anything, as I said this would be a favour, but I'll be taking suggestions if anyone has any.
  6. maxmell Member

Re: Anyone knows where I can find more information in mandarin?

Hi there!

Ok, Ill try to find a translator here, and get some of the texts translated, as much as I can afford the fees.

Ill post the files as soon as possible.

Thanks for the help!