Customize

Anyone in Toronto willing to interview me?

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Wisemanofthewatchtower, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Anyone in Toronto willing to interview me?

It was once suggested to interview me, but never got off the ground. I have become more comfortable with having my story put out there, and I want to contribute to the growing number of people speaking out.

PM me if you are interested.

-WMWT
    • Like Like x 1
  2. peterstorm Member

Re: Anyone in Toronto willing to interview me?

Too bad I'm not in Toronto. I would make it happen. Interviews like this are not a luxury.
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

gauntlet = thrown
  4. iaxiloll Member

WBM
  5. Intelligence Member

Yes, you could :) Just read a few earlier posts. Sad story.
  6. Anonymous Member

Might I suggest that we or even WMOTWT himself write a list of questions, then WMOTWT can arrange those questions in an order he likes. And get a single video camera and use simple editing software to flash those questions on the screen between answers.

Or if WMOTHWT does not feel comfortable editing those responses he records himself he can upload it somewhere that Anons who haz the skilz can edit it for him. All that would be needed is a digital camcorder and a tripod or maybe just a $20 webcam. I would offer but IRL activities have my chanology time busted down to about an hr. a week.
  7. Anonymous Member

Make it happen on Skype. Nothing says you have to be in the same room to do an interview.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. AnonyMary Member

Sorry to read about all that happened.

I read all your posts and wonder why you aren't posting at ESMB . You can write up your story over there :)

Also, why aren't you using your real name if you have already been declared an SP last LRH Bday May 2010, per one of your posts. Just curious.

Best wishes,
    Mary McConnell
  9. Anonymous Member

Well, why don't you start with your story here?
  10. Anonymous Member

Wasn't there a Canadian reporter in there a couple weeks ago asking for leads? I know her story already hit TV, but maybe find the thread and contact her. She might be able to point you to others.
  11. Man, my life is hectic.

I am finally back here now, and I see that nobody actually offered to interview me. It's good, because I didn't keep anybody waiting, but its bad, because that means nobody was interested...

I posted this because I have seen youtube videos done by Anons in Toronto, so I knew at least one of them had the gear to interview me. I haven't met anybody on ESMB who is active in Toronto, so this was my best bet.

Anyway, the offer still stands.

-WMWT
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Why do you need to be interviewed? Can't you just tell your story?
  13. Anonymous Member

Good advice. Many ex-members have told their stories here or at ESMB as well as other boards. And even then, their stories were still included in subsequent books or will be included in Mark Bunker's upcoming film. Just saying. It will also help you as well I think as I can't imagine sitting on such a story. Let it all out man!
  14. hushpuppy Member

WMWT is a recent ex SO who was on staff in Toronto from 2007 to 2009.

Making himself available to the media is admirable IMO.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. thefatman Member

1. Get camera.
    2. Make YouTube account.
    3. ???
    4. PROFIT
  16. hushpuppy Member

Any message/story will most often get more attention when covered by a decent media outlet rather than being posted on youtube.
    Some youtube videos go viral, however most do not.
    IMO WMWT has valuable information that could be interesting to mainstream media.
  17. Anonymous Member

Covering the instance of Anonymous as seen from the SO.

129210370889311632.jpg
  18. FYI, I use the name "wiseman of the watchtower" because, quite frankly, that is my identity to many Ex-scn/ex-so friends of mine. Only a few recognize my real name, and may not know me until I mention the alias. So I decided to keep using it!

I wanted to do a youtube interview because that puts the message out in one more way. I certainly have been posting online, but I would really like to do more then just that.

Plus, yes, there is the interesting twist that I was in the S.O. during the Anon protests, which makes me unique (so far I think I'm the most recent SO member out, I may be wrong). I'm sure many anons would be interested in hearing things from the other side...

-WMWT

P.S. I will build a list of questions for the interview, so suggestions are welcome.
  19. Anonymous Member

Presumably information in the seaorg is tightly controlled in a need-to-know military style?
    So what did you know about the protests, and what did you discuss with other "homo-novii"?
    What effect do you think the protests have been having?
    What recommendations do you have for protesters?
  20. hushpuppy Member

• Like Like x 2
  21. lostatsea Member

22. Anonymous Member

Indeed, nicely done WMWT!

This quote from the article jumped out at me

God? Really?
  23. Anonymous Member

No matter what the scientologists say, it's really just a PR statement to show others that they are really just like all the other churches when they invoke the name of God. In truth, they could care less. The closest thing they have to God is L. Ron Hubbard.
  24. Anonymous Member

Have they ever, as you say, invoked the name of God for PR purposes or is this something new?
  25. DeathHamster Member

26. DeathHamster Member

Bullshit unless they jam them in like cordwood. There are 174 rooms at the facility, and the extremely strict zoning forbids them from making any major changes to the place. (They would have to get permission from the Niagara Escarpment Commission which the previous owner, who did many good works in the community, failed to get.)
  27. 174 rooms can hold at least 696 Sea Org members. :)
  28. Anonymous Member

This! Well done!
  29. Anonymous Member

You are ex-sea org?

Why don't you communicate with the office of Senator Hervieux-Payette? They are looking for dox and ex-scilons to talk about the cult.