Customize

Anyone hear from Ollie lately?

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by Anonynamefag, Dec 19, 2008.

1. The Shadow Member

Re: Anyone hear from Ollie lately?

We've already done that, in fact when the stink with Ollie was kicked up LAST YEAR

Google obviously don't respond to letters etc, so maybe it's time to try protesting on their doorstep? They won't like it if we get media coverage
  2. Anonymous Member

No, IIRC, what we did was sick the EFF on Ollie, not Google. They couldn't come up with enough evidence to sue Ollie, but they easily could with Google and YouTube. Anonymous is not the only party that has been fucked over by YouTube's ridiculous DMCA policy.
  3. Smurf Member

Been there, done that, alot of time, effort & money wasted with the pussies at Google-You Tube's legal offices in San Jose, and the media doesn't give a shit.
  4. Anonymous Member

Ollie and Ron made us look like fools and never got punished. Fuck the EFF because they don't work on our behalf. I think not much PR value or NYPA?
  5. Shinythings Member

Did the EFF give any advice on this? Would it be worth asking them again, focusing on the google/youtube side?
  6. xerobebop Member

I'm not a frequent poster on this site, would someone fill me in on this a bit:
    Are there fucking scilons on this? For real?
  7. Herro Member

Lol, pwned.

Lol, banned.

Lol, impotent.

Lol, what?

I love this thread. It just tickles me so.
  8. Smurf Member

Yes. OSA monitors WWP & other Scientology-related boards 24/7 and they often print out posts they feel they can use to their benefit in the future, particularly in regards to litigation.
  9. ARC Member

The EFF recommends filing counter-claims through a namefag, if you know you have the law on your side. You should also notify EFF about each video, with URL, that you have had taken down, the party claiming copyright, and inform them about what's happening with the case.

There is a possibility that EFF would take the case to court, or that the EFF would use it as an example of DMCA abuse in their public information or lobbying work. They don't take every case, but they should be kept in the loop.
  10. Siat Verbal Member

11. firebug Member

Anyone want to work for Ollie?
    You might get some LRH tech training
    BOXX-TV.GmbH - News & Press

12. firebug Member

Maxx TV AG | Aktienforum | Aktien Forum | Diskussionsboard | Community von finanzen.net

Has Ollie withdrawn from the election to the board of directors?
    needs proper translation

Google translated
  13. Re: Anyone hear from Ollie lately?

TRUFAX!!!!

If the media gets wind of "ANONYMOUS" "4CHAN" etc... protesting one of the largest Internet based companies in the world they'll take notice. They did immediately when AT&T banned 4chan for whatever reason. I think the media and the public like us. They see that 90% of what we do is fucking hysterical. They go to LOLCAT pictures and have rickrolled their friends all of which started with us. Seeing the "INTERNET VIGILANTE GROUP" going after what John Q Public perceives as one of our own in Google would cause them to report it.

AND it directly ties into $cientology, the removing of video's that should be up and running, a abuse of DMCA claims, and YT and Google's dick sucking of $cientology. Also when you point out that a pron king wanna be is both associated with Co$ and pulling YT and Googles strings it would only embarass all three parties further. With news of the Microsoft/Yahoo merger just days old it could effect their stocks also. That will make them take notice.

TL;DR protesting in front of Google offices = possible huge win.
  14. Re: Anyone hear from Ollie lately?

TOTALLY it's awesome when heavily active members retreat. Being that so many of us left aren't lazy faggots. Not u though dude??????

Fuck Ollie... but I am not going to support any illegal activity. Altough I would laugh at it.

Fail!

Agreed.. the Ollie story is a long and lulzy one filled with hysterics and sadly mass fail.

Lurk the thread dude.. Can't post a wall of text regarding fat Ollie. Still remember when he ran away from YT like a fucking pussy. Hysterical!

Any suggestions regarding fat Ollie Herro? You for or against Google protesting IRL??? Devil's advocate doesn't always produce ... anything.
  15. 0815 Member

And after all the time Ollie, Ron and Tom are still fucking with us. Don't want to give them much credit but they have balls to take on anonymous with over >9000 legions.
  16. Herro Member

Lol, more entertainment.

They're not taking on anonymous. They're taking on the likes of you and chanology. The impotent arm flailing in this thread is proof that they don't have much to be afraid of.
  17. Anonymous Member

Well except for the fact that they have committed hundreds of counts of federal felonies which a symphatetic prosecutor could convert into consecutive jail services or maybe turning them into state's evidence. Except for that, they have nothing to fear. Because you're not trying to incite anyone into breaking the law, are you Herro?

As long as we keep detailed records, keep re-uploading, and don't waste too much time on oschaper and ronsavelo, we'll be doing just fine.
  18. Re: Anyone hear from Ollie lately?

Actually they are taking on anonymous, they don't differentiate.

I again think protesting in front of Google is a avenue that should be explored. Move their headquarters to Chi and I'd do it myself. If you moved the HQ to a decrepit trailer park or childrens play ground, Herro would do it...

ZING!
  19. anon348 Member

20. Anonymous Member

Sure and you have any evidence? The problem remains unsolved: Anons need to counter claim first before a DA will even look at this shit because you need to establish in court that you own the video and all it's content.
  21. Herro Member

I think you misinterpreted what I was saying there.
  22. Smurf Member

According to Anon Orange, Ollie calls him on a daily basis, and AO talks to him for 30 minutes every day.

Frankly, AO is full of shit and fail. This is not how Scientology/OSA operates unless they are dealing with a covert informant. And a public Scilon would not engage in trivial info just to shoot the breeze with a SP as AO has suggested in his posts.

Note that he claims Ollie disses anons for failing to protest Tustin sites on several occasions, and AO agrees with him.

His trial in Riverside for trespass & assault at Gold Base starts in 2 weeks (August 10). I wonder if Ollie will be present.

Olliver Schaper called to tell me Tustin Anons are lame! - Ex Scientologist Message Board
  23. Anonymous Member

AO claims to be talking to Ollie...and maintaining control.

But he does what precisely Ollie wants him to do...spread info that is meant to be degrading to anons.
  24. Anonymous Member

If it runs like a rat & smells like a rat, shoot it like a rat (for mods: figure of speech - no call for violence).

AO may have turned in desperation to the dark side or he tries to get Ollie out of the dark by making stories up? Why would Ollie call AO suddenly?
  25. Anonymous Member

Pure speculation, but it's no secret that AO is a narcissist that harbors alot of anger & resentment towards anons & ex-Scios who steadily grew tired of his antics and declared him persona non gratis.

His recent presence at a Big Blue raid, followed by anti-anon comments on ESMB reveal a deep-seated desire on his part to wreak revenge and stick it to his detractors as much as he can.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is manipulated into & co-opted by Ollie & Scientology in some manner to get back at anons & ex-Scios HE believes has turned their backs on him, thus betraying HIM.
  26. Herro Member

Gee this is too big of a mystery for me to solve. Better call in the experts:

The%20Hardy%20Boys%20(comic%20fascimile).jpg
  27. Anonymous Member

But why would Ollie come out of hiding and talk to somebody who has been looking for him for a while? Think the story is fake and AO may start to sell out.
  28. Anonymous Member

Some anons have long speculated that Ollie & Anon Orange are one & the same given the various circumstances & events where AO just happened to find himself in the same vicinity of Ollie.

Now, Ollie talks on a regular basis to AO when many others haven't been able to track down his whereabouts or get his photo.

Sounds very plausible. Is this one giant scam that AO has been playing against Chanology & Anonymous to feed his inflated sense of importance in the world? How does AO support himself?
  29. Anonymous Member

AO is many things...asshole, douchebag, creepy old man. But he is not a scilon, unless he has been undercover as one for several years while residing in the skeptic community of socal. I am anonymous of course, but you can research this for yourself. I know people that knew him as a skeptic long before chanology.

I have not heard of this fantasy AO/Ollice connection.

I have heard of the AO/0815 and many other socks, but dox or GTFU saying he is Ollie.
  30. Anonymous Member

OSA has planted many of their own members in other organizations which potentially cause danger to the cult. The socal skeptic community is of concern for the cult as it is an SP breading ground. Remember the free flow of ideas is not in favor with the cult which needs control and even more control.
    AO has been on the take for quite some time and his "legal" battle is just a smoke screen to give him street credz.
    His connection to Ollie can only be the result of his imagination, to gain again the spotlight of anon attention. No, Gentleanons! AO is part of the cult, a clever plant.
  31. Anonymous Member

Dox or GTFU retard.

And fuck you for making waste my time defending that dick.
  32. 0815 Member

We all suck cock!
  33. Anonymous Member

Smurf, you know what I am talking about. You have been OSA for some time and you know their dirty tricks
  34. Anonymous Member

I have no idea who you are but I think it funny you assume I am Smurf.
  35. Anonymous Member

LOL
  36. Anonymous Member

Maybe Ollie is kind of a red herring? Probably it's 0815 trolling AO by pretending to be Ollie.

0815 is likely part of an OP to discredit Anonymous in the eyes of ex- and soon to be ex-scientologists: on ESMB 0815 consistently posts like a complete fucking retard in order to make anons look bad.
  37. Anonymous Member

Stop Press: Worldwide supplies of tinfoil unable to meet demand.
  38. 0815 Member

Last week I was AO, before OSA and today Ollie ;-) Major identity crises! Sorry but you need more tinfoil to get your life back on track.

Btw. NYPA

tinfoil-hat.jpg
  39. Re: Anyone hear from Ollie lately?

Man, I always forget to bring my popcorn to the retard fights.
  40. Anonymous Member

Wow. You got some lunch meat to go with that tinfoil?