Customize

Anybody use this communication software?

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Jeff Jacobsen, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Jeff Jacobsen Member

2. Ann O'Nymous Member

Interesting.
  3. phoxx Member

Im using my mobile I can't open the link what software?
  4. The only problem is you need a SIM card or phone that can connect to your computer and that will send text messages. Also, you need to have the information of the people you are sending to. It wouldn't really help anymore than a cell phone.

The only way that could be useful is if you wanted to spam SMS messages, to more than 20 people. Sure could be useful, but it won't replace twitter
  5. Not to mention, when some dictator pulls the plug on twitter they usually pull the plug on all SMS as well.
  6. phoxx Member

I personallt think twitter is pointless
  7. Anonymous Member

Keep telling yourself that.
  8. phoxx Member

well my friends that use it document every movement and every thought. i dont know how most of you feel about it but i dont need to know you ate cereal at 2am and then couldnt sleep hahaha
  9. Anonymous Member

Then don't fucking follow people who tell you what cereal they ate at 2am. I follow journalists and local weather/traffic alerts. Your own damn fault if you're reading about cereal.
  10. phoxx Member

i dont use it because of the useless information but i dont put as many things to use as you do.
  11. Anonymous Member

Then if you don't use it, why the fuck do you feel the need to tell us you don't use it? Who cares? Fuck off.
  12. phoxx Member

because i was interested in the "new software" but whatever dude