Customize

Any L.A. Anons wanna be in a Beck video?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Any L.A. Anons wanna be in a Beck video?

You could make money, observe a celebrity Scilon at work, and maybe pass him a YFTC....

People with costumes are needed for a Beck video being shot in L.A. this week.

2. Olrik Member

Re: Any L.A. Anons wanna be in a Beck video?

Anon costume is unique, but i'm not sure they'll accept it. And it may be some trap too, who knows.

Plus, Charlotte Gainsbourg and Beck !!!! WTF !!!
    She's the daughter of Serge Gainsbourg, a great french performer who died a few years ago.
    He was NOT a scientologist. Some french harpoons to be fired...
  3. Anonymous Member

Probably wouldn't accept it. But Anons might have other costumes! Maybe AO could get in as a furry.

(I doubt it's a trap.)
  4. whoever Member

What kind of harpoons? (Where/how?)

Beck's been producing an album of hers. He works mostly with non-Scilons. There aren't many good Scilon musicians, producers, etc. to work with. (Also, I bet he sees working with non-Scilons as a good thing, since it's an opportunity to recruit.)
  5. wilson4268 Member

this is fucking SCREAMING for you guys to mobilize and have the place swarming with GF's.

i'd kinda like to do a thing combining epic sword guy with the penis fight in Bruno. Go after the Celebrity Center with a fake penis in my pants (well, cause mine is too small) and one in each hand.

i'm goin' out swinging.
  6. Anonymous Member

paging Xenu to the white courtesy phone
    xenudoodah.jpg
  7. Olrik Member

Charlotte Gainsbourg through her producer maybe.
  8. Anonymous Member

inb4AOarrested
  9. Snake Member

I bet if we made an announcement we'd show up, they would send Tim and Patty's gang to spy on us. If not, at least a PI or two.
  10. Herro Member

What the hell man? There's something wrong about her working with Beck just because he happens to be a scientologist? It's not exactly like he's forcing her into an org at gunpoint. Sheesh.
  11. xenubarb Member

12. The Moon Member

Any association whatsoever with scientologists is evil, Herro. That's why there's nobody here with family or friends still in.

Duh.
  13. Olrik Member

NOT THE POINT.
    She may be interrested by what Sci really is.
  14. whoever Member

Aww, rats. It would be an EPIC WIN to get you and Xenu into a Beck video shoot.
  15. Anonymous Member

Ok, but she's a grown adult and if she's retarded enough to get sucked in, then she's retarded enough.
  16. Anonymous Member

wasn't he in some BeeGee's video last year?
    (cant find link... )
  17. Olrik Member

You're right on that, but why are we here then, if not to avoid that ?

I keep the idea that since her father was quite a smart guy, she could be a not so stupid girl, but i certainly could be wrong!
    She may simply not know.
  18. whoever Member

She may not. But I don't know why there would be any particular reason to try to inform her but not the other people Beck has worked with. For instance, he's also recently recorded with Wilco and Devendra Banhart. And what about other celebrity Scilons? They work with non-Scilons all the time.
  19. Olrik Member

Yeah, you're right. It's just that i'm a huge fan of her father, who was a genius.

I give up! ;)
  20. whoever Member

I knew that was it!! lol Well, I wouldn't try to stop you from informing her on your own. =]
  21. cubby Member

hi, i come from downstairs and i'm here to be a pain in the ass to scientology. depriving them of members is part of accomplishing that goal, not an end in and of itself as far as i'm concerned.

most people like that will always find someone else to take advantage of them....