Customize

Another death at NN Arrowhead, July 19th 2012

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. DeathHamster Member

Article with a list of the dead:
    Jean Lafitte is a Narconon employee that I listed the obit for two pages back, and yet they don't mention the other one, Chester Lee Barton. Did Jean Lafitte OD?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

I found this on a German Language Site run be Wilfried Handl (Google Translation):
    It was the second paragraph. Here's the first:
    http://www.wilfriedhandl.com/blog/2...n-lafitte-beging-am-1-janner-2009-selbstmord/
    • Like Like x 3
  4. snippy Member

Fred Austrians (2007) should be

Fred Oesterreicher, 53, b. 1954 -- d. 02 Apr 2007 - heart attack.

Chester Lee Barton, 75, b. 27 Apr 1933-- d. 17 Jun 2008.
    Chester was the kitchen manager at Narconon for the past 9 years of his life. He most likely died of old age, but there were e.coli outbreaks there during this time (as I recall reading somewhere.)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. snippy Member

Does Beau Griffiths belong on this list?
  6. TorontosRoot Member

More than likely.
  7. Ersatz Global Moderator

I don't think so. Until the investigation into his death is made public we don't know.
    I'm not able to find anything about Beau or his death after the initial story.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. snippy Member

We may never know for sure, I guess. That's how they like it.
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  10. tinfoilhatter Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. RightOn Member

TODAY IS TUESDAY, SEPT. 23RD.
    THEY MAY NOT BE OPEN FOR TOO MUCH LONGER :D
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  12. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 4
  13. DeathHamster Member

The report and the deposition of Kim Poff will help Gary Richardson's civil cases, but there needs to be exposure causing embarrassment causing political will causing force on the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services to open up and then causing them to close Arrowhead rehab & halfway house. Then it's all over except for five years of court fights.
    • Like Like x 8
  14. DeathHamster Member

Add in Ryan Hamilton‎'s 22 elsewhere and more than 58 sounds good!
    • Like Like x 4
  15. DeathHamster Member

It turns out that Gary Smith and Arrowhead are still using Jean Lafitte in a PSA. Classy. The Talking Dead.
    • Like Like x 4
  16. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 2
  17. patriot75 Member

BTW, I sure have missed everyone. I had to step away for a bit, but I'm back. :)
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Anonymous Member

Nice to see you.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. patriot75 Member

BUMP
    Justice‬ is coming Scientology‬'s ‪‎Narconon‬ ‪‎Arrowhead‬!
    RIP Kaysie, RIP Gabe, RIP Hillary, RIP Stacy and so many others.
    The only thing every ‪‎victim‬ of NarCONon wanted was help.
    This is footage from the 2012 protest not 2013.

• Like Like x 6
  21. RightOn Member

TODAY IS FRIDAY APRIL 1OTH
    WHEN ARE ALLTHE NARCONONS CLOSING THEIR DOORS?
    SOON…. VERY SOON
    • Like Like x 4
  22. DeathHamster Member

Someone on the Bunker mentioned that he knew of some guy who was RPFed because of a death at Narconon Chilocco around 1990-91. There weren't any details. It seems odd to me that a death would have been overlooked because that's the period when everyone was watching them, and it should have been in the press loudly, but wasn't.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. BigBeard Member

Also on the Bunker this morning it was mentioned there are only about 20 people left at Arrowhead. Can't wait until it's only the realtor showing the place to potential buyers that want to turn it into a country club.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 6
  24. DeathHamster Member

And now, 20. No wonder they're happy to try to get little 8-12 bed operations going.
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Random guy Member

20 staff or 20 patients? Or 20 people (staff + patients combined)?
  26. TorontosRoot Member

$cientology need$ the money. But making people aware (telling every damn soul who's suffering from some form of addiction) can save their lives. Starting from the neighborhood you live in, to the outer reaches of the community.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. BigBeard Member

They didn't say. Just "20 people".

BigBeard
  28. BigBeard Member

Okay, comment on TonyO's was updated to say, "20 students". Still too many.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 6
  30. Dot Member

If an addict stops any benzo (xanax) suddenly, after a day or two they are at risk for a heart attach. Anyone coming off of benzos should be under medical supervision.
    • Like Like x 4
  31. Intelligence Member

I was just discussing this with a physician a few days ago for someone needing help.

Yesterday, I was contacted by a medical director of a large pharmaceutical company who said Narconon is playing with fire and agreed that it’s just a matter of time before another patient dies.

Benzodiazepine withdrawal therapy can last up to least 3 months and should be gradually stopped – sometimes requiring pharmacotherapy and admission to hospital for patients who have taken high doses for long periods of time. Seizures or delirium and/or more severe complications or death may occur without professional, medical supervision.
    • Like Like x 4
  32. patriot75 Member

Was anyone else seen this from the Robert Gardner Law Firm?

http://narcononjustice.com/
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Intelligence Member

Never heard of this one until you posted the info.

Robert Gardner is licensed to practice law in MN with principal offices in Minneapolis, MN and associates with experienced lawyers throughout the U.S.

Has a Facebook Page here that appears to be new? [61 likes - 1 visit]

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Robert-Gardner-Law/710291892421537?fref=photo

'Gardner' is a common name with Lawyers in the USA so I won't post much info until I can confirm it it the right 'Gardner'.

Here is a PR WEB Article about him published Feb. 20 - 2015:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/02/prweb12528863.htm

Families of Patients of Narconon Drug Rehab Centers Seek Damages for Alleged Negligence and Wrongful Death

The families of 3 patients who died within 9 months of each other while in the care of a Narconon Drug Rehab Center are seeking damages for alleged negligence and wrongful death. A new resource site by Robert Gardner Law at NarcononJustice.com seeks to help other families seeking more information.

gI_144315_narconon-justice.png
    NarcononJustice.com
    release-topquote.gif If you or a loved one have ever been a patient of Narconon Drug Rehab Centers, then there are a lot of reasons to be concerned about the legitimacy of treatment and the fees that may have been charged. release-bottomquote.gif
    Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) February 20, 2015

The law firm of Robert Gardner has launched a free case evaluation website at NarcononJustice.com in order to help the families of former patients of Narconon Drug Rehab Centers who are seeking information and counsel regarding lawsuits for damages.

According to a lawsuit regarding the death of Stacy Dawn Murphy, there has been an investigation of Narconon's Arrowhead facility in Oklahoma, following the deaths of three patients in a period of nine months.
    NarcononJustice.com reveals information from many of the reports and interviews related to these cases.

“If you or a loved one have ever been a patient of Narconon Drug Rehab Centers, then there are a lot of reasons to be concerned about the legitimacy of treatment and the fees that may have been charged," said Robert Gardner at NarcononJustice.com. “This new site provides people with the opportunity to seek out more information and counsel in these matters.”

Following media attention surrounding the deaths in Oklahoma, News9 reported on March 10, 2013, that the National Association of Forensic Counselors revoked the Certified Chemical Dependency Counseling certification of several Narconon Arrowhead employees, and the Tulsa World reportedon August 17, 2014, that the NAFC has sought an injunction to prevent Narconon Arrowhead and 80 related defendants from using the NAFC's accreditation and logos.
    For a free case evaluation, please visit: http://narcononjustice.com

About Robert Gardner Law

Robert Gardner Law is currently investigating claims related to potential damages. Attorney Robert Gardner is licensed in Minnesota with his principal office in Bloomington, Minnesota, and works with experienced lawyers throughout the United States to help people across the country to ensure expertise in all of the matters handled.

Attribution: The case referred to for “Robert Murphy and Tonya White as Natural Parents and Next of Kin of Stacy Dawn Murphy, Deceased vs. Narconon of Oklahoma, et al.” is CJ-2012-265, Pittsburg County, Oklahoma. The case referred to for "Shirley Gilliam, Individually, and as the Natural Mother of Gabriel Graves, Deceased vs. Narconon of Oklahoma, Inc. d/b/a Narcon Arrowhead, et al." is CJ-2012-295 Pittsburgh County, Oklahoma. The case referred to for "National Association of Forensic Counselors v​s. Narconon International" is Case No. 14-CV-00187KEW, Pittsburg County, Oklahoma.

The statements contained are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be legal advice. For more information about Robert Gardner Law, please visit NarcononJustice.com
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Intelligence Member

THIS ^^^ PRWEB company is the same one that Narconon uses for Media releases.

I have a Business account with PRWEB but it's not cheap at 'up to' $499.oo per news release.

35i9da0.jpg

AND EXPENSIVE ADD ONS:

rjh6d1.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  35. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Intelligence Member

He has a few videos on his Channel, but only 26 views since March 9, 2015 ... over one month.

The script in the Video: "Reported ties to the church of Scientology" really gets me. Ties?

Personally, I don't like the video. Ryan Hamilton has several videos and addresses victims with compassion
    and understanding:

However, I'm very glad that this new Lawyer, Robert Gardner, has climbed on board ... the more
    the better.

It's no secret that the Narconons in the USA are way down in Stats with only at a fraction
    of capacity. I suspect many are operating in the RED and struggling.

The NARCONON Name is now poison when one Googles the evil word.

:cool:
    • Like Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.