Customize

Another death at NN Arrowhead, July 19th 2012

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RightOn Member

TODAY IS MAY 8TH WHY ARE THEY STILL OPEN?
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Gottabrain Member

• Like Like x 5
  3. RightOn Member

oh look!
    I guess Oklohoma does shut businesss down:

"TULSA, Oklahoma -
    The State Board of Dentistry shuts down a teeth whitening booth at the Tulsa state fair. The Board got an injunction against EuroShine USA for practicing dentistry without a license.
    The Board got a complaint, then staked out the booth Monday and watched them treat six people.
    The Board says there was a lack of knowledge and sanitary cleanliness that put people's health at risk."
    http://www.news9.com/story/19709937...ir-teeth-whitening-booth?clienttype=printable

oh look!
    "TULSA - An investigation by the Federal Drug Administration shut down a south Tulsa cancer clinic Tuesday.
    Camelot Cancer Care, located at 6804 S. Canton, was closed by FDA agents Tuesday afternoon. Federal Bureau of Investigation and Oklahoma Medical Board agents assisted in the investigation.
    Camelot's website advertises natural, alternative cancer treatment options and is among few DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) clinics that accept cancer patients. The clinic also advertises that it uses Laetrile, a chemical some patients use to treat cancer. Laetrile is not approved by the FDA."
    http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_...igations-shuts-down-south-tulsa-cancer-clinic

"The Oklahoma Department of Health's Consumer Protection Division is responsible for licensing and inspecting all eating and drinking establishments in the state. They maintain a detailed set of rules online for public food service entities, covering everything from employee illnesses and cleanliness to cooking temperatures and specific containment policies for every type of food you can imagine. All restaurants in Oklahoma are held to these standards and, in their effort to safeguard the public health, the Consumer Protection Division conducts inspections on a regular basis.
    If "imminent health hazards" exists, conditions such as sewage backup, lack of hot water or presence of a number of insects or rodents, the establishment must cease operations until the issue is corrected. "
    ok.....

But if several people have died at a location, where also former patients have come forward to divulge all the fraudlent activity going on at that location and how unsafe the enviroment is on top of the establishment administering gross amounts of niacin and sauna use, using brain washing techniques, and there are witnesses who saw drug and alcohol usage by the employees and it's patients....
    and also not to mention very unappropriate behavior...
    PLUS recent charges of possible fraud and credit card fraud....
    meh! let them stay open untill they can investigate further.
    WTF is wrong with this picture?
    • Like Like x 8
  4. are postings being deleted here? I saw someone talking about Lucas Catton got immunity fro the credit card fraud he himself knew about when he was director. i cannot believe he did not know of credit card fraud that was happening under his nose. He needs to be held responsible for his own actions as well, despite how much he is helping the cause.
    wannaknow
    This message by wannaknow has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  5. Anonymous Member

No posts are deleted but there is some Member Moderation that takes place.

If a post receives a significantly large number of "Dislike" ratings, the post is hidden from view but viewable on demand. This latter feature is probably not available to 'guest' posters like yourself.
  6. 3 dislikes to be specific in order the post to be hidden rule is : don't be a faggot it won't matter Much to Anons and namefags as they don't havee any credibility to lose members however get a permanent record but make no mistake this no excuse for acting like a faggot however,
  7. no. i can see the "disliked" posts (what a gay feature), yet I remember reading posts yesterday that are no longer here.

Awesome freedom of speech lol
    wannaknow
    This message by wannaknow has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  8. Anonymous Member

oh yah? what are YOUR crimes?
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Wrong thread numbnuts. Your Lucas Catton remarks are in this thread:
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/police-raid-narconon-georgia-april-26-2013.110619/page-5
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. Gottabrain Member

Yeh, it's a twisted world. Fact is, health departments have real teeth for code violations. The FBI even helps them.

It might not be a bad idea to assist the NN victims to file complaints to the appropriate departments for the NN health code violations such as hygiene, food, living conditions.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. I am glad we kicked you out of ESMB, Gottabrain. You do not have one (brain) and after all the drama you created there you come to this forum with PA requests. Nice try.
    ESMBer
    This message by ESMBer has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 9
  14. RightOn Member

^^ yes, what I said earler.
    I swear I lose sleep over this shit.
    Can't the health department shut them down on some sort of technicality?
    Surely there are some health hazard issues "growing" in the sauna according to former patients who said the sauna was GROSE and also where they keep the food is GROSE, and there were rats and such I thought I remember?
    Also code violations and other health risks HAVE to be there as everyone know how they cut corners and can give two shits about their "patients" I mean victims
    Can't a health inpsector go in there?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. TODAY IS MAY 10th AND THEY ARE STILL OPEN. WILL THEY EVER BE SHUT DOWN?
  16. RightOn Member

hey! that's my job! LOL!
    • Like Like x 4
  17. patriot75 Member

Oklahoma State SenateCommunications Division
    State Capitol
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73105
    headphone.gif
    printnews.gif
    Audio
    Print
    For Immediate Release: May 10, 2013

ivester_bio.jpg
    Ivester says Narconon Arrowhead deaths prompted new law
    In the past two years, three Oklahoma families sent loved ones to a substance abuse program at Narconon Arrowhead with the hopes of recovery. Instead, those families wound up planning funerals. Sen. Tom Ivester responded by filing legislation ensuring the state would have oversight of facilities operated by Narconon, known to have close ties to the Church of Scientology. Senate Bill 295, by Ivester and Rep. David Derby, was signed by Gov. Mary Fallin this past week.

Ivester said the new law gives Oklahoma’s Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) the ability to regulate and inspect Narconon facilities.

“There have been a total of seven deaths in seven years at Narconon Arrowhead and no requirement for state certification,” said Ivester, D-Sayre. “There have been multiple lawsuits for wrongful death, fraud and deceit filed against that facility. I wanted to figure to out what we could do as a state to provide a safe environment for the people who go there and make sure there’s no fraud or deception.”

There have been reports of unorthodox methods at the Narconon facility on Lake Eufaula, like requiring patients to endure hours of extreme heat in saunas and administering questionable doses of Niacin, a vitamin more widely known for improving cholesterol levels. Ivester said Narconon was unique because it didn’t portray itself as a rehabilitation facility, but as a “recovery” facility, meaning under state law, they were not regulated as a rehab center would be. SB 295 added the terms “recovery” and “recovery support services” to the list of services ODMHSAS is authorized to inspect and regulate.

“I am very pleased that SB 295 was signed by Gov. Fallin and will now become law,” said Derby, R-Owasso. “This gives the state Department of Mental Health the ability to make sure our citizens are safe in their hour of need. Closing this loophole that prevented the regulation of a group such as Narconon is an important matter and will only serve to help those Oklahomans in the most need.”

The new law takes effect November 1, 2013.
    For more information contact:
    Sen. Ivester: (405) 521-5545

http://www.oksenate.gov/news/press_releases.aspx
    • Like Like x 9
  18. Gottabrain Member

• Like Like x 4
  19. Random guy Member

Your hat's slipping, mate. It doesn't work when you're mixing messages like that.
    • Like Like x 5
  20. patriot75 Member

KJRH Channel 2 News Tulsa will be airing a piece tonight. I am not 100% on the time, it is either 9pm CDT or 10pm CDT.
    http://www.kjrh.com/
    • Like Like x 7
  21. The Wrong Guy Member

On Facebook, David Love posted:

May 12, 2013 - CRAZIEST Scientology, Narconon promo video I've seen in a long time. Clips taken from a 17 minute Rutube video site "Narconon Vista Bay ED Video 2011 Excerpt".

Link to full version here: http://rutube.ru/video/4a540398e5981f6ef7d5d03116563b2d/

• Like Like x 5
  22. patriot75 Member

Read more: http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_news/Stacys-Law-named-after-Stacy-Dawn-Murphy-to-provide-more-oversight-for-Narconon-rehab-centers#ixzz2T8LXPvMg
    • Like Like x 10
  23. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 5
  24. Mr, Catton,

We are coming. Please do not destroy any evidence of your insurance fraud. Thanks in Advance,

BCBS
    BlueCrossBlueShield
    This message by BlueCrossBlueShield has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 8
  25. Anonymous Member

If you were worried about offending people in heaven you wouldn't be posting under a dead woman's name, you prat.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. LUCAS CATTON IS GUILTY OF INSURANCE FRAUD AND CREDIT CARD IDENTITY THEFT. HE WILL PAY FOR HIS ACTIONS DESPITE WHAT ANYONE HERE THINKS. HE WILL PAY WITH TIME IN JAIL. WANNA BET?
    BCBS
    This message by BCBS has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  27. Random guy Member

Dox?

Thought not.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Dox you are not a faggot?

Thought not.
    LucaCatton
    This message by LucaCatton has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  29. Next week, BCBS will be issuing subpoenas to Lucas Catton as a person of interest. He thinks he is safe, but DoJ can only give him immunity against criminal, not civil. Mrt. Catton, inc rapage!
    BCBS
    This message by BCBS has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  30. Anonymous Member

4:00 already? Damn, where does the time go?
    • Like Like x 2
  31. patriot75 Member

Thank you Marc, well said sir.
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/05/15/ca...on-in-forced-abortion-case/#comment-898697871
    • Like Like x 3
  32. NARCONON STILL OPEN

and David Love still quiet about being a snitch for the cops.
    DavidLoveIsSilent
    This message by DavidLoveIsSilent has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  33. Anonymous Member

The above comment was brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department.
    Redundancy. Boring anons for years.
    • Like Like x 5
  34. Anonymous Member

I love watching the Scientology corporation's devout ministers holiest rite of "attack the attacker".

29077480.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  35. BigBeard Member

Desperate 'Homo Novus' are desperate 'Homo Novus'...

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Anonymous Member

Homo novis actually.
  37. BigBeard Member

Whatever...desperate they are...

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Dear David Love,

Bubbly misses you in jail. Come back, I "loved" you!

Maybe I meet Lucas when he gets here for insurance fraud, muhahah!!

I hope David Love did not give the cops infoz on me, snitch!

Love, Bubba
    BubbaJail
    This message by BubbaJail has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  39. Anonymous Member

Something new, post it.
  40. anonysamvines Member

That's ok Slappy and co will be there to join you soon You won't be so lonely then

We may even have a whipround for some lube

If we haven't spent it all on caek and drugs that is.

No worries tho since I hear slappy is good with spit!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.