Customize

Another death at NN Arrowhead, July 19th 2012

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathHamster Member

I'll cheer depending on if they're armed with enough knowledge to ask the tough questions that NN AH won't be able to turn away with stock answers.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. RightOn Member

why are they sending a camera crew next week?
    to give NN them time to clean up their act?
    They should be shut down NOW.
    This is ridiculous
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. 07.14.2012 02:05

It’s not connected to Scientology they just use some of the techniques of the founder of Scientology of L Ron Hubbard, but it’s not scientology. The Sauna is the only part, but the sauna works, so we use it.
    Really, Beau?........Seriously?

[IMG]

Secular?

Scientology claims that Narconon is completely secular when in fact it is ALL Scientology materials, courses and LRH quack medicine.

Follow the money for all materials, licensing, etc that gets funneled back to Scientology and you have a behemoth scam that poses as a non-profit 'secular' program that in fact Scientology profits from immensely with millions of dollars going to this greedy, heartless, scamming cult at the expense of vulnerable addicts and their families.

$30,00.00 per 'patient' that is payable up front for admittance with more lies and promises of re-imbursement from insurance companies that almost unilaterally do not cover this quack program unless they have been deceived by Scientology lies.

There are no properly medically trained personnel or qualified drug counselors at their facilities to deal with emergencies. Zero. A properly trained drug counselor would realize that Scientology courses do NOT cure drug addiction and in fact the sauna and niacin mega-overdose and other LRH batshit insane concoctions are medically dangerous.

Narcononon is Scientology, nothing else and it promotes this massive scam with mandatory 'success' stories and absurd promises of over 70% addiction cures, a complete lie.

Sadly, the actual success rate for opiate addicts is under 15% and for many of those it's because they've reached the absolute bottom after multiple relapses regardless of the treatment center at the time. Legitimate programs will acknowledge this, Narconon chooses to lie and defraud with a program that has never, ever been truly shown to be effective in any way.

It's quack-science, for sale, caveat emptor. Buyer beware, please avoid Narconon at all costs, sadly as in the case of Stacy Murphy it may end in a completely unnecessary death.
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  5. Anonymous Member

Senator James M Inhofe, Senate, United States
    215 E Choctaw Avenue
    Mcalester, OK74501-5068

Twitter: @jiminhofe
    • Like Like x 3
  6. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 6
  7. Anonymous Member

If you read the article the scifag linked to it discusses the many problems with that facility. And Narconon has double the deaths. Interesting mindset to think making such a comparison helps his case.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Aurora Member

I would love to see Brian Williams pass on the info / URL for the "Big List" to all his viewers.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. patriot75 Member

Update on NBC..they have reporters in the air right now heading to Oklahoma. I will be metting with them at my office Saturday. I guess I won't be making the SP Party. It is a media frenzy in Oklahoma right now.
    Justice is right around the corner!!!
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Anonymous Member

Hope so!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

Give them a little slack on this. The NBC effort was in the making before Stacy's death happened.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. patriot75 Member

Correct, they contacted us yesterday morning.
  13. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. BigBeard Member

Hopefully the media picks up on the fact all NarCONons use the same quack processes and procedures, and this isn't something unique to NarCONon Arrowhead.

BigBeard
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

NSA listening bots do not understand sarcasm.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Attractive, vulnerable and addicted. She would have been a prime target for Narconons infamous sexual abuse by staff.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  17. The Wrong Guy Member

From Facebook:

Tory Christman

8 minutes ago

Another person needs help getting out of Narconon. Anyone in Michigan who can pick her up? The police will be on this, too, OSA---so do NOT try any funny tricks. Let me know, please.

Call me if you can help pick this person up. They have a place to go, and someone else to help get them there.

Update: It's been taken care of.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  18. patriot75 Member

The States Attorney Deneca Cain is taking report after report right now....the pressure is on. I am preasuring the State to file an injunction on Narconon of Oklahoma Inc.

More to follow....
    • Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 3
  19. Random guy Member

Tory fully deserved her place at Tony O's list of people crippling the cult!

Good job whomever you are working under the radar!
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  20. BigBeard Member

Hopefully some charges related to refusing to release people until the Sheriff's Deputies showed up will also be in the offing...
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. RightOn Member

nope, sorry Johnny! they should have been there on the 2nd death or even the first since it is QUACK science with untrained people administering mega doses of vitamins and taking care of addicts who have no business doing either
  22. patriot75 Member

Representative TW Shannon will personally handle any media inquiries that our office receives regarding the Narcanon program. :):):)
    • Like Like x 4
  23. patriot75 Member

FOX25 OKC will be airing a short peice tonight 9:00pm CST regarding the events at NN AH last night.
    • Like Like x 10
  24. Intelligence Member

On a Train right now, outside Boston on Wi-Fi. Colin, when is the next Governor's
    election in Oklahoma and is the Race close?

By the end of this month to end of August, I want to have enough dox in authorities
    hands, that they will find it very hard NOT to close NN AH!

• Like Like x 7
  25. raboon Member

They do after last summer's upgrade.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  26. Chipshotz Member

contentmomma is awesome in the comments.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  27. .
    Yes indeed, contentmomma rox, she's dead-on correct, extremely well-informed and straightforward.

She cleans Scientology Douche of the day Beau Griff's clock. I have no doubt whatsoever that Beau is a full time Scientologist.

She knocked him on his ass and then David Love chimes in and buries this scamming, lying piece of shit. Narconon takes every addict they can get their greedy mitts on and Beau lies to them about the success rate and squeezes them for cash.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  28. patriot75 Member

Lets help Marisa with some good comments.......GO GO GO :):)

592278_285263241140_1162542140_q.jpg
    Marisa Mendelson
    11 minutes ago via mobile
    Tonight on Fox 25 News at Nine: After another death at a Scientology based drug rehab facility in Oklahoma, a patient tries to leave. Why she says she had to call the police to help her leave the facility.
    7UnlikeLike · · Share
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  29. patriot75 Member

Marisa Twitter Feed:
    @MarisaMendelson
    @OKCFOX
    • Like Like x 1
  30. peterstorm Member

Yes truckloads of dox! Something must be done.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. patriot75 Member

2014 is the next Gov. election. During the GOP primary's in 2010 Randy Brogdon was bested by Gov. Fallin by about 20% i think. I can almost quarntee you that Randy Brogdon will be the next Gov of Oklahoma.

FYI He personaly know Gabe and his mother Shirley. Randy also lives in Owasso, OK the same town that Stacy Murphy is from. He has been the loop since around July 2010.
    • Like Like x 4
  32. BigBeard Member

Is there an on-line link to this story for those of us who don't tweet or farce book??

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 2
  33. mongrel Member

I would rather they be hit with criminal indictments, and wrongful death lawsuits, and bars of soap in the prison showers.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  34. BigBeard Member

Just noticed a comment over on the Village Voice that Stacy had been at NN AH over a month before she died, which means something doesn't compute, since she shouldn't still have been in detox after all that time.

BigBeard
    • Agree Agree x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

http://www.okcfox.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kokh_vid_5621.shtml
    • Like Like x 4
  36. patriot75 Member

I think that was incorrect. I was told by Regina that her daughter had been there for 6 months.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. another123 Member

• Like Like x 3
  38. Anonymous Member

fify ;)
  39. The Wrong Guy Member

From www.okcfox.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kokh_vid_5621.shtml

Narconon Arrowhead Rehab Death Reactions

After a death at a local drug rehab facility, a patient says her family had to call police to help her leave. Thursday's death at Narconon Arrowhead is the fourth death connected to the Scientology-based drug rehab facility in the past three years.

Deputies with the Pittsburg County Sheriff's Office found Stacy Murphy dead in her room Thursday at Narconon Arrowhead. After Murphy's death, another patient called her family, wanting to leave. That's when the Sheriff's Office had to step in.

"It's a sad situation," said Sheriff Joel Kerns of the Pittburg County Sheriff's Office. Kerns' department investigated three deaths that occurred at Narconon Arrowhead. One death occurred after a Narconon patient was transported to a hospital.

Fox 25 spoke on the phone with Regina Ramsey. Ramsey's daughter checked into Narconon Arrowhead last month for a meth addiction. after calling several rehab facilities in Oklahoma.

"Narconon was the only one that had a bed available that she could get into that day and we went ahead and made the decision to let her go, because we were afraid if we waited, she would change her mind and back out," said Ramsey.

Ramsey says she paid $27,000 for the program and had no idea it was based on Scientology.

"She said she was forced to read the Scientology bible," said Ramsey.

While at Narconon Arrowhead, Ramsey's daughter became friends with Stacy Murphy. Murphy died at Narconon Arrowhead on Thursday. After Murphy's death, Ramsey says her daughter called her, wanting to leave.

"They say you can leave at any time, but when you go to leave, they tell you, you can't leave. Even though she was voluntarily checked in and wasn't under any court order or anything," said Ramsey. That's when Ramsey called the Pittsburg County Sheriff's Office to step in.

"I actually sent an officer up there to get her and brought her to my office where the mother picked her up here," said Sheriff Kerns. Ramsey says her daughter was not the only person who tried to leave Narconon Arrowhead after Murphy's death.

"She knew of at least 15 other people that wanted to leave and 14 of them were told they couldn't leave," said Ramsey. Now Ramsey says she's glad she got her daughter out, before it was too late.

"I think this facility should be closed, before anybody else dies," said Ramsey.

Fox 25 left several messages for the CEO of Narconon Arrowhead to try and get a statement about Murphy's death, but he has not yet returned our calls.

The Oklahoma Department of Mental Health is looking into Narconon Arrowhead. When Fox 25 gets the results of that investigation, we will let you know.
    • Like Like x 8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.