Customize

Another death at NN Arrowhead, July 19th 2012

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Intelligence Member

July 19, 2012 - Fox News 25 Oklahoma reports another death today at Narconon Arrowhead - making the total of at least 4 patient deaths at this Scientology Rehab. Investigators have been called in.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Anonymous Member

I gotta post a record of all this shit to date right here:
    Post from another worthless cunt:
    Back to our regularly scheduled moron:
    Continued...
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

Part II:
    Anons have been making some pretty good hits on this shit, but it needs more, much more. These idiots need to be thoroughly challenged!

http://rehabwatcher.com/?p=33#comment-89
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. patriot75 Member

The Mother and Father that were trying to get their daughter out sucessfully did so. They had to wait at the Sheriff's Office while 2 Deputies wwen to NN AH to extract their daughter. NN AH refused to release the daughter to the parents.

The Sheriff's Deputies are still at NN AH making sure the other 15 out of state students are allowed to make contact with their families and will then be transported to the Tulsa Int. Airport, prob tomorrow.
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 6
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

Man, this is like an unfolding hostage crisis right now! Cray-jee.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Intelligence Member

I think they are too busy with cover-ups right now to be monitoring their FB Site :)
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Intelligence Member

You're not kidding - - I have an "Inside-Source" at NN AH that be forwarding me more Intel as
    soon as possible.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I've never been an addict. I don't know what that's like, but I know enough to know that I don't want to understand it. That said, I DO know when something is deeply fucked up. Four or five deaths at one treatment facility, and even worse, in one year? That's extremely fucked up. I have noticed the news are rightly tying this to Scientology. Their lies about that no longer work, and I doubt they'd work even if they rebranded NN.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Intelligence Member

Apparently Tony O is on this and the story might be up soon?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Intelligence Member

Dear NN AH and OSA - - we're coming for you soon and you will be closed through whatever legal means available!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

bump
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. amaX Member

you know the good work you do. i wish you could get some rest this evening/morning. bless you.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Intelligence Member

Just a bief derail, but the Desmoind Case against Narconon International et al today,
    favoured the Plaintiffs and NN has 11 days to abide by Court Orders to unseal Dox.

http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php?topic=8408.new;topicseen#new

The CULT is so ***F_ _ked*** in so many directions right now, DM must be going even nuttier.

Once againg, sorry for this derail - back on subject now.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  17. Anonymous Member

Death is NOT common at rehab facilities... that is a lie... showing ONE case of another crack pot facility having a death is NOT proof... REbuff that crap talk!
  18. The Wrong Guy Member

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  19. amaX Member

[IMG]

and i meant this for intelligence's comment that the cult is so f'd right now. the deaths at nn are not a win. they're horrible. shut them down.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  20. The Wrong Guy Member

Also, from Facebook:

David Love

54 seconds ago near Montreal, Quebec ·

TODAY's Court NEWS!!! <<<The Desmond Case against Narconon International et al today, favoured the Plaintiffs and NN has 11 days to abide by Court Orders to unseal Dox. On the Motion for Sanctions, Judge Hydrick found that Narconon of Georgia had deliberately abused the discovery process, and will impose sanctions. She is undecided as to what the sanctions will be as yet, but asked the Plaintiffs' attorneys to draft an order with the facts, and leave the sanctions for her to fill in.

http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php?topic=8408.new;topicseen#new
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1

21. Stacy Dawn Murphy....... Rest in Peace

It's beyond sad, Scientology deceived this poor young girl and her family with their lies of 70% success rates in the best rehab center in the world.

Narconon is anything but, it is actually the most dangerous consisting of 100% Scientology courses, rundowns, mandatory processing and LRH quack medicine requiring insane amounts of niacin and other
    crazy Hubbard concoctions and little else.

Can Narconon show any part of their bogus program that is NOT Scientology? This dangerous multi-million dollar scam needs to be shut down for good and the perpetrators (ALL Scientologists) and Scientology itself brought to justice,
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  22. Intelligence Member

Yes, Colin and I were talking about another serious matter, when "Insider-Source" messages
    started arriving to me.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runni...ology_narconon_oklahoma_stacy_dawn_murphy.php

• Like Like x 7
  23. Anonymous Member

Village Voice

Stacy Dawn Murphy, 20: Another Death at Scientology's Flagship Narconon Drug Treatment Center in Oklahoma

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runni...ology_narconon_oklahoma_stacy_dawn_murphy.php

Excerpt:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Etain Member

Such a young life ended all too soon. A proper facility could have saved her.

Dear Scientology,

This poor girl was but another of your unfortunate victims. Hopefully, she will be the last. You're days are numbered. Tick tock, Davey.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  25. Intelligence Member

Stacy Dawn Murphy, 20: Another Death at Scientology's Flagship Narconon Drug Treatment Center in Oklahoma

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runni...conon_oklahoma_stacy_dawn_murphy.php#comments

Comment:

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Etain Member

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  27. BigBeard Member

I hope the someone at NNAH will be charged with unlawful detainment, at the least, over this BS. How the hell can they not release a daughter to her mother and father???? And trying to hold 15 others against their will and not let them contact their famlies??? Could a case be made to call that kidnapping for gain, since the whole point of not letting them go is to be able to keep the payments made??

Damn, this pisses me off so bad I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. Every inspection agency in the state needs to be all over this place NOW, and if they find even so much as a cockroach that doesn't have six legs, shut it down forever!

BigBeard
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  28. The Wrong Guy Member

And then there's this, which was posted on Facebook about five hours before this story broke:

Narconon Exposed

11 hours ago

NBC Rock Center with Brian Williams is sending a reporter and camera crew to Oklahoma next week! They will be doing interviews regarding Narconon Arrrowhead and other Narconons.
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Intelligence Member

Yes, this ^^^^^ is trues - And NBC will be doing additional interviews within a couple days.

I will be in the USA tomorrow - can't say where yet.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  30. The Wrong Guy Member

At this point (if it hasn't already happened) it seems reasonable for David Miscavige to be considered a flight risk.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  31. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

Congrats to the two fighters leading this charge!!! Thanks for all your hard work and for pushing till you got results!
    • Agree Agree x 4
  33. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

It's as if the scilons were standing on a beach, aiming umbrellas at a tsunami wave coming at them, expecting to stop it. Lawl!!!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  35. JohnnyRUClear Member

Big beings, big postulates, DAUNTLESS, DEFIANT AND RESOLUTE!

Our TRs are in! We stand tall!

Something can be done abouKASPLOOOOOOOSSSSHHH
    • Funny Funny x 6
  36. Etain Member

Ahh, check the Twitter feed for Scientology and see 'Hot Trend Now' for Google!
  37. Anonymous Member

I don't use twitter but I know how to follow feeds on the web. What is the link for 'scientology' plox?
  38. Etain Member

Just check my Twitter feed. It's about five posts down. https://twitter.com/Etain2
  39. Anonymous Member

40. Malory Member

Poor girl. Far, far too young.
    • Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.