Customize

AnonyNews still alive?

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

AnonyNews still alive?

When is there gonna be another AnonyNews? Hasn't been anything for 3 weeks nao.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: AnonyNews still alive?

Anyone? It's a great project but doesn't get much viewership beyond Anons...would be nice to figure out a way to promote it to a broader audience...
  3. Anonymous Member

Moar tits?.
  4. iaxiloll Member

WUT?
  5. Anonymous Member

OK, moar cox then if you like.

Seriously tho, idk what one can do to make more people pay attention to it. I mean Anonynews is quite niche thing.
  6. iaxiloll Member

YouTube - Anonynews
  7. Anonymous Member

OK It is my GOAL! from this moment on to go out there and freaken disseminate whyweprotest and AnonyNews to >9000 people... i'll be counting and have dox!! :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D
    :D:D:D:D:D
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    :D:D :D
    :D:D :D
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  8. WagTheWog Member

IMHO, there would need to be a separate version for the average viewer.
    How:
    Make short, individual news stories, 2 to 5 minutes long at the most, that explain a particular news event by providing background/context, explaining any Scilon terms, not using Interweb-O-Tubes slang of any kind, and clearly explaining the news-worthy-ness of the story and any possible implications. I would suggest _not_ having a masked news reader and instead simply having human voice over with stills and moving video. At the very end could be the Anon logo or whatever.

Basically, each news story would be both a news story as well as a mini lesson for those not familiar with Anonymous, Scientology and the players involved.

Then at the end, it would be like one of those NBC things in the States where they say,
    "If you'd like to learn more about XYX, then go here, here and here."

View attachment MinnieIndie-MinnieIndie46TheMoreYouKnowPublicServi

The More You Know
  9. Anonymous Member

working 8or moar hour for only 500views (yuorself 30times *lol*) a week.
    lots of trouble in the backgorund with layz fags and fag you dont understand the word deadline
    irl > vl
  10. AIN Member

been there, done that
    Naked News
  11. Major Boyle Member

Anonynews needs a juicy story in order to leak the clip to the mainstream media. I assume Anonynews is being uploaded to youtube, etc, etc?
  12. WillyWonkanon Member

as an original anonymous, i just wanna say that i am so fucking sick of scientologists / and the topic of scientlogy and bla bla ba.......

my friends, this is what i'm waiting for.... i'm waiting for them to finally go down in flames and sum convictions and all that, and that fight is fucking finished and done.....

what i really want at that point is to have a huge global party in real time with all of us just having fun and dancing and eating cake and partying to some good tunes in the streets with our friends everywhere.....

and then, we can moves on to other stuff and develop chanology.
  13. WillyWonkanon Member

i really love you anonynews guise!!!
    that is quality work, right thar!!
    thank you!
    XOX!!! hugs
  14. WillyWonkanon Member

....AND WE ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

THE END. OR! IS IT JUST THE BEGINNING?????

dun dun dun dun!!!!
  15. RightOn Member

WHY NOT THE LIST REACHING OVER 1000 NAMES IN APRIL ???????????????????

yes I was shouting
  16. Anonymous Member

re:anonynews .... you cannot rush genius.

LOL
  17. AnonKat Member

I always post it on ESMB when a new one is up
  18. Major Boyle Member

I wonder if there is a way to get a link to Anonynews put on various web sires like the Drudge report? ESMB is great, but we need to reach the general public.
  19. The VK Member

I can post the link in the forums I go to, does that help in anyway?
  20. Major Boyle Member

Sure. Spread the signal far and wide.
  21. Noclaf Member

Yes please make more videos!
  22. Anonymous Member

moar will come
    but some main orga of anon news go to the darknet dev
    aka skynet dev team and working on superios tool
    coooming soone
    moar infos drop soon (juni or juli or so=)
    it will be moar video soon.

gwave came online.
    if new site will go on it will rock.
    moar infos drop on
    <<<< AnonNEWS
  23. Namenlos Member

Part of the problem was we had about 60 anons wanting to help, but only about 5 or 6 anons actually doing any work.
    Hopefully fgts will start helping with the proposed plans, so we can properly get this shit rolling smoothly.
  24. Yababa Member

Long live the freedom revolution! LOL
  25. Anonymous Member

OMG we got to get this started again!!!!11111
  26. Re: AnonyNews still alive?

It likes to take its time.
  27. Legionaire Member

What the hell would we need to do to help?. Im willing to help in any way I can.
  28. Anonymous Member

ok. you rally up the 10K inactive anons and lets get er done.
  29. Anonymous Member

it can be done.
    just won't happen here.
  30. Hitlerlol Member

Question: Were these videos produced in Final Cut Pro, or some other program? I ask because there are plans to make an instructional video series/podcast for /i/, and we're getting together materials.
  31. Anonymous Member

bump
  32. Anonymous Member

The vids were made with Adobe Premiere and After Effects. Both CS4.
  33. Hokey Member

Major props to the femanon for producing these. They're amazing, very informative.

However, I feel like if we want to really convince people, we should try to present these as unbiasedly as possible. The cold hard facts convinced me in the first place, but these days people see it as Anon's views vs Scientology's views; I haven't seen many outside sources' views, tbh.

So, would this be possible?

Also, what's a good model of video camera that's cheap and good quality? Where can I find it?

EDIT: I'd also be willing to do voice-overs
  34. Anonymous Member

Maybe the solution is to go out into the world and interview real people with their opinions on Scientology/ Tom Cruise/ etc, etc. Then have a short debate on the issue, one person arguing for Anonymous views and one arguing for Scientology views. After that the show can move on to the news in certain areas about projects and protests going on, possibly cover the Narconon project David Love has going on, Celeb scientology news, etc. etc.

The main goal for us is to present and unbiased view of whats going on to the general public and get them interested in the issue. Let them do the research themselves and allow them to come to our side or to Scientology's side. This might push people to support scientology and as bad as that sounds, it makes us look better because we aren't hammering our opinions into them like Scientologists. Besides, people are generally good natured and will know to rally to the more righteous cause.
  35. Hokey Member

This ^
  36. RightOn Member

yeah but how can reporting on say for instance...
    Scientology gets raided in Turin Italy, or the public benefit *cough* of Scientology is being investigated in the UK, or what Xenophon has been saying?

It is exactly what is going on in the news about COS, It's not biased.
  37. Hokey Member

See, I believe what he meant by the reporting idea was that it would be on-the-spot by location. It would be useful when trying to get a public opinion, but if the reporter didn't interview enough people, or simply didn't do it, then this idea doesn't help. However, if it was well done, then it could be werry werry helpful.

So, why not?
  38. RightOn Member

I just think it was hard enough to get anyone to do the Anony News.
    never mind get on the spot reports.
    Good luck with that
    but hey.... you never know!
  39. Clemonymous Member

I would love to help out with filming interviews, but that's the problem with living in the rats ass of nowhere - no-one knows anything past this small community. I would have to travel a long way before I got to anywhere where they actually knew what Scientology was, let alone understood the problems with it. Since I don't have a job, it makes this nearly impossible. I couldn't claim that back on benefits.
  40. nyphrost Member

now this is something i can get behind. <insert joke here>. I live in New York. since I live in new york i can't wear my mask. so i can help you in anyway i can. i have a shitty computer and no money to buy a new one. but i'm saving. so until then i need someone else to help with that part. i am very charming and quite handsome. LOL. but seriously i think this would be a great way to get our word out there in this digital age. let me know.