Customize

AnonyNews 10.9

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by Lady.Nonymous, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Lady.Nonymous Member

AnonyNews 10.9

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bussL-57ZU0"]YouTube- AnonyNews 10.9 Part II[/ame]

[SIZE="4"]Gawker: Scientology uses stolen Star Wars clips to fire up its members against entheta[/SIZE]

copyrightv.jpg

Scientologists just love copyright laws, as they enable them to demand that YouTube take down their extremely embarrassing internal videos. But when it comes to stealing other people's copyrighted material to make their own motivational cult films? Well, that's different.
    This terrifying Scientology motivational video, apparently designed to fire up Las Vegas Celebrity Center staffers to become an "ideal org," encourages members to "play for blood" and wage total war with spears and lasers against psychiatrists, and then blast off into space to rid the galaxy of entheta, or something like that. It does so by way of clips from Star Wars, Braveheart, assorted Tom Cruise films, and Independence Day.

[SIZE="4"]Why Scientology? - Stan Kenton and incest[/SIZE]

kenton.jpg

Stan Kenton was a very popular 1940's Hollywood jazz composer and band-leader, as well as an enthusiastic Scientologist. It has recently been revealed in his daughter's new book that he sexually abused her for decades, as well as encouraging her to drink excessive amounts of alcohol when she was still a child.

[SIZE="4"]Larry Anderson in CBS Moneywatch/bnet[/SIZE]

larry.jpg

Larry Anderson's book "Buying God: Tough to Get a Refund on Salvation" has found its way to the moneywatch-blog of CBS.
    Quote:
    But you’re probably wondering about the whole concept of “donations.” Donations, by Internal Revenue Service definition, are payments to a church or charity for which you receive nothing in return. Are donations that buy services at the Church of Scientology deductible? Yes. That’s because Scientology won a 1993 settlement with the IRS after a lengthy battle with the agency. The settlement declared Scientology’s fee-for-service donations as having only “intangible religious benefits.” Other taxpayers, such as a Los Angeles couple that attempted to write off a portion of the tuition for their children’s Hebrew school, have not been as fortunate.

[SIZE="4"]The Libs and the Scientologists — the film they’re happy for you to see[/SIZE]

crikey.jpg

New South Wales Liberal Party members are hosting Scientology propaganda screenings in Parliament House, but insist it’s the same invitation they would extend to any “community group” wishing to hold functions at Macquarie Street.
    Meanwhile, David Clarke, the hard-right heavy who survived a pre-selection challenge on Friday to retain his upper-house seat, is claiming he was unaware of the film’s link to the religious cult. But this is the second time he has promoted Scientology in parliament.
    On Thursday afternoon, the CCHR, a global Scientology-backed organisation, will screen its film Making A Killing — “the untold story of psychotropic drugging” — at the parliamentary theatrette. Clarke made the booking.

[SIZE="4"]Senate lends Scientology a hand[/SIZE]

australiasci.jpg

Last week, the Senate Privileges Committee permitted the Church of Scientology to respond in Hansard to issues raised by Senator Nick Xenophon in November last year. The Scientologists promptly issued a press release declaring they had responded to Xenophon “in Parliament”, as if they had some sort of elected status. In allowing the Scientologist response into Hansard, the Privileges Committee has allowed itself to be made party to an attack on individuals who were brave enough to speak out about their treatment at the hands of Scientology.

[SIZE="4"]New Book: Scientology-Abuse at the Top[/SIZE]

abuseatthetop.jpg

There has been an announcement of an upcoming release of a new book by Amy Scobee, called "Scientology - Abuse At The Top". The book will be released on May 9th, the anniversary of the release of the book "Dianetics The Modern Science of Mental Health." Amy is a former member of what was called the "Watchdog Committee" which is promoted by organised Scientology as being the top management body within organised Scientology itself. At the top, Amy witnessed many beatings and other abuses by David Miscavige. Additionally, she is a direct witness to the fact that Miscavige was secretly running organised Scientology for years through intimidation and abuse, despite his statements under penalty of perjury that he did not. This promises to be an interesting read.

[SIZE="4"]Scientology Uses "Secret" CraigsList Ads to Recruit New Members[/SIZE]

osaosa.jpg

The Church of Scientology is advertising “secretly” on CraigsList’s activity partners section.
    The ads use innocuous-sounding headlines such as “Evening classes” or “Group for spiritual people,” and say things like:
    "If you love learning about life and gaining more wisdom, you’ll love us …"
    "… If you are interested in what we do, what we have learned, or if you want to attend a free life improvement lecture given by us, call (602) 954-1417. Ask for Joan."
    BNET opened up a couple of the ads and noted they feature the same number but different names, “Skye” and “Joan.” A call to Skye/Joan was answered by a man who said, “Hello, Church of Scientology …”
    Sneaky Bastards.

[SIZE="4"]Deux entrevues radio avec Jean-Paul Dubreuil[/SIZE]

jeaninterview.jpg

Ex Scientologist and author of 2 books, Jean-Paul Dubreuil, has given 2 interviews with the quebec city radio:
    First on the «Liberté d'opinion» show, airing on 93FM, January 28th:
    Then on the show ''Maurais Live,'' airing on Choix, February 8th:
    An excellent, informative job done by Mr Dubreuil, as always.

[SIZE="4"]IAS says "Information on the internet is false..."[/SIZE]

iasz.jpg

A recent ex has been working on getting his money back from the IAS; the most recent letter he recieved from them claimed that his allegations were false on the grounds that "information on the internet is false", as well as stating that the amount of his claim was incorrect until he provided sufficent dox to prove otherwise.

[SIZE="4"]BFG book now available on Amazon UK![/SIZE]

bfgl.jpg

Marc Headley's book, Blown For Good - Behind the Iron Curtain of Scientology, is now available on Amazon UK. Blown for Good tells the story of one man’s journey growing up inside Scientology, and ultimately escaping from the Scientology International Headquarters he worked at for 15 years.
  2. Lady.Nonymous Member

Re: AnonyNews 10.9

[SIZE="4"]David Miscavige and the Stockholm Syndrome[/SIZE]

stockholmsyndrome.jpg

Why do people in Scientology endure all this pain and humiliation? According to scientology-cult.com, the reason that good people have tolerated it, in spite of their better senses, is called the Stockholm Syndrome, where the victim, the abused, allies themself with the abuser and defends them.
    Well, who knows. Maybe they are all just S&M fetishists, with Slappy as their queen dominatrix. Who knows..

[SIZE="4"]Aaron Saxton - Exit Story[/SIZE]

saxtonexit.jpg

Aaron finally reveals his story of how he was born into Scientology, his life in the Sea Org after his father committed suicide, and how he eventually blew in 1997 after falling out with the executives in Los Angeles and refusing to provide info on SPs any more. He also includes a list of things he learned in the Sea Org, including the true nastiness of how Scientology creates monsters with ethics and programming, and how difficult it is to blow when they warp your fears and belief system. It is worth a read, if for nothing else than to remember exactly why we are fighting the Cult.
    Aaron also announced he will be withdrawing from the front lines, but will still be around, enturbulating in the background.

[SIZE="4"]11 brands of 'bromances' - Will Smith & Tom Cruise[/SIZE]

smithcruise.jpg

It's true: Box office titans Tom Cruise and Will Smith bonded over Scientology. Last December, the " Hancock" star defended his to Access Hollywood, saying "When I sit and I talk with Tom Cruise, he is one of the greatest spirits that I’ve ever met – someone who is committed to making the world better. You have people that are attacking and wanna fight that don’t know nothing — how you gonna not know nothing about Scientology and attack somebody? It’s dangerous and it’s ignorant."

[SIZE="4"]US government’s policy of leaving the Internet alone is over, says Dept. of Commerce[/SIZE]

usinternet.jpg

The US government’s policy of leaving the Internet alone is over, according to Obama’s top official at the Department of Commerce.
    Instead, an “Internet Policy 3.0” approach will see policy discussions between government agencies, foreign governments, and key Internet constituencies, according to Assistant Secretary Larry Strickling, with those discussions covering issues such as privacy, child protection, cybersecurity, copyright protection, and Internet governance.
    The new approach is a far cry from a US government that consciously decided not to intrude into the internet’s functioning and growth and in so doing allowed an academic network to turn into a global communications phenomenon.

[SIZE="4"]YouTube: Film Your Issue 2010[/SIZE]

youtubeye.jpg

YouTube now has this pitch to users to make a video about their cause to send to President Obama.
    Quote:
    "For 2010, we are looking for 3-minute videos with ISSUE & SOLUTION format. Express your issue and propose an INNOVATIVE SOLUTION-PROJECT idea. [...] Winning projects presented to Obama administration .... Winners flown to VIP Reception and Awards Ceremony hosted by Sony Pictures in Los Angeles... and so on and so on.
    Man the harpoons and get some videos done US Anons.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]2010 LRH birthday events: Still no reincarnation[/COLOR][/SIZE]

nolrhreincarnation.jpg

Birthday party for a not reborn. According to his billion year contract, L Ron Hubbard was supposed to report back to his post as commodore four years ago. Surprise, surprise: Did not happen. So Scientologists celebrate his old birthday on March 13th. And Anonymous calls to horns.

[SIZE="4"]"Dear Scientology, from Science"[/SIZE]

scienceletter.jpg

The Science finally takes a stand against Scientology. Read the whole article for some lulz.
    Quote:
    "Basically, I'm Science. And you're not. But you seem to be trading on my name. To be honest, I'd rather you didn't. I was told about you recently, and I really had to look you up. I can't say I'm pleased by what I found out."
    [...]
    "Someone then told me that you were actually a Religion. Not a cult, apparently, you hate being described as a cult. I can't really see the issue there, it's like insisting you're a chiropractor, NOT an osteopath; either way, you're just being extremely pedantic about what sort of idiot you are."

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Tool of the week[/COLOR][/SIZE]

tooloftheweek.jpg

7zip is a file compression tool similar to winRAR, but has a better compression ratio for files (5-10%). In addition to this, you do not have to put up with the "register your winRAR" Pop-Up every time you use it to open a compressed file.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Did You Know?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

didyouknow.jpg

In Hubbard's letter requesting combat duty, he said one of his qualifications was "Service in South West Pacific" intelligence from December 1941 to March 1942. Actually he left the United States December 17, 1941 and did not report for duty until January 11, 1942.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Hubbard Quote of the week[/COLOR][/SIZE]

quoter.jpg

"The insanity rate per capita in South Africa is appalling. …it is easily seen that a primary requisite in any programme of the rehabilitation of the Bantu in South Africa would be mental health…"
    –L. Ron Hubbard, HCOB April 1960, "The Scientific Treatment of the Insane"
  3. Lady.Nonymous Member

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]AnonyNews Team[/COLOR][/SIZE]

anonynews.jpg

The Anonynews Team is glad to inform you that we are now running the channel #AnonyNews on our beloved Anonymous IRC Network. Visit us if you have any questions or suggestions. We will try to help out in any way possible.
  4. Bob Loblaw Member

Very nice - thanks again!
  5. Rockyj Member

EXCELLENT!
  6. Anonymous Member

anon chicks are hot, as usual
  7. Lorelei Member

Thank you!
  8. grumpus Member

Good job as always, guys. Also, as someone in the comments points out it's good to say... boobs.
  9. tazor Member

Really nice job! I am getting addicted to AnonyNews. :)
  10. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

aww... ya all came out on my b-day :)

I always look forward to watching Anonnews as much as watching the real news.
  11. sooleater Member

well done
  12. Namenlos Member

I tired talking slower this time (1st vid); better?
  13. grumpus Member

Yes ;D
  14. Mutante Member

Sex pie.
  15. Crappy Member

Love the new outfits. Congrats on a job well done!
  16. Blankspace Member

Very nice, I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for new editions.