Customize

Anonymous

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anon Gin Member

Can't forbid anyone to call himself anonymous and do stupid things
    Especially when they are young and dumb
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

The problem is that this isn't just some fringe crackpot offspring. This is AnonOps, AnonymousIRC. These motherfuckers are accountable to the Anonymous overmind. Accountable to every motherfucker who cares to call himself Anonymous. These people's lifelines are their sites, twitters, and their IRC network. Just saying.
  4. Anonymous Member

I am approve
  5. Anonymous Member

i am disapprove.
  6. Anonymous Member

No U.
    I thought Anonymous was about not being accountable. Internet Hate Machine, End Guy too tough and all that good stuff.

Summer's almost over, skiddies will be busy with skool soon.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. 0ne Member

Anonymous is referred to as a whole, no individuality. amirite?
  8. Anonymous Member

Chanfags gonna have to up the quality of their arts to compete with this...

wwexhx.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 6
  10. Anonymous Member

LoL. Coming from someone who wants to skip a raid 10 minutes in to get stoned.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Loki's spawn Member

And your brilliant plan to stop them includes...?
  12. Anonymous Member

Have missed a total of one (1) raid over the past three years, due to unforseen emergency. How about you? =]

I have a very comprehensive plan to stop them. Listen closely, this will be good. First I will pour myself a drink. Listening? Great. Then I will sip that drink and watch these idiots get arrested one by one, and then read the news stories where they cry about how sad and lonely they are as a defense. Then I will continue to do Anon raids. Just like I've done for three years before these guys came along, and just as I will continue to do for quite some time after they're all in prison and their 15 minutes of internet fame have faded away into obscurity.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Dragononymous Member

So you just made a topic about the fact that we should change the entire anon thing or w/e you want.
    And then you come to the conclusion that the only way doing so is by doing the same you've always done?
    Next time wait for that drink and think first before making topics like these..
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

When did I say any of those things?
  15. Dragononymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

That's called a question. It is meant to facilitate a reaction to the following link. Starting a discussion. Do you need to be hand-fed every conclusion about the topic?

All I'm saying is that if we can get pissed off about scientology, or whatever conspiracy things people currently believe in, why should we not be pissed off by a bunch of kids running around talking about throwing molotov cocktails, burning down prisons, and targeting people who report crime? Or is there something worth defending here?
  17. Anonymous Member

Maybe they're amused by it?
  18. Dragononymous Member

Noh.... Really?!
    Shit deals with itself in time.

~
    Allow turbid water to rest,
    it will become clear with time.
    ~
  19. Anonymous Member

What would have been really funny is if they'd said they were angry Girl Scouts or something. A few hackers saying they are a part of the Anonhive is kind of a long-shot.
  20. Anonymous Member

Because there's a whole world of law enforcement that I pay to be pissed at those people, let them do their own fucking jobs. Not The Feds Personal Army

I missed the throwing molotovs and burning down prisons part btw. Got dox, or was that just a local New York thing?
  21. Anonymous Member

http://pastebin.com/iwnA90E6

http://gizmodo.com/5816604/antisec-slams-arizona-cops-again-with-super-personal-data-spill

Thankfully I don't think we have these moonbats in new york, AFAIK.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Anonymous Member

That release was coupled with a long list of people's names, addresses, social security numbers, aliases, emails, passwords. Mostly cops, but also...

AKA any person who called in to report child abuse, violence, gang activity, drug dealers, etc, but withheld their name for fear for their safety. Interesting what will happen if these "snitches" will start getting hunted down and killed by the people they reported. But that is, after all, the goal here, no?

• Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

You have spent these three years blindly climbing a perceived social hiearchy of Anonymous. You talk as if your senority / raid attendance actually imparts any authority or credibility.
    Anonymous is not the boy scouts, you should try to leave your merit badges at home for a change. Your SAT score is irrelevant to the debate

Enough of this "we should pissed at scientology instead of pissed at skiddies" because frankly its NYPA

I'm just more curious about what's cutting you deeper. Is it the idea that pranksters are using the Anonymous brand as buffer against law enforcement? Or are you more burnt that they stole
    that idea from you.
  25. Anonymous Member

There were other leaks that I won't post here. They included police officers' personal info and some other shit. And, no, I am not talking about the Arizona thing that happened awhile ago.

Also, there's a new article about Topiary, who dropped out of school because he was bullied and spent the entire last year in his bedroom, talking to his online friends and living in an online fantasy world. Both he and his brother were arrested, but the brother has not been charged with any crimes yet.
  26. Anonymous Member

Are we playing the "lets mention random tidbits of things I vaguely know about the person who wrote this thread because I have a weird stalker grudge" game? Because that game is pretty lame. Bad graphics, awful gameplay, etc, etc.

lol
  27. Anonymous Member

I actually have no intention of defending that release (although as you yourself noted we will have to see 'if' something happens as a result).

My point is that I don't work for the feds, the feds work for me. There are plenty of keyboard warrior self-appointed PIs on the antisec case right now, and frankly they appear to be at least as deluded and ridiculous as, well, your average anon. Some of them are individuals who recently tried to take down Anonymous as a whole and specifically Chanology and WWP.

I am not an anonops fanboi, but if anything good comes out of this I will be sure to capitalize on it tho.
  28. Anonymous Member

Yes, and I am sure that now that much of her their dox is proving to be incorrect, she'll they'll become even more irrelevant.
  29. Anonymous Member

Face it, there is no good side to pick in this one, better to hang in the gallery with the rest of the peanuts.
  30. Anonymous Member

Kids are wearing your favorite brand of clothing and you are sad. Get over it. It's fashion.
  31. Anonymous Member

My point is that if these few people wanted to screw Anonymous and/or WWP, then maybe what they are doing now is their newest idea on how to stir things up with us. Maybe the drama of retaliation is what they want. Anyway, it all sounds kind of leadery and attentiony. Boring.
  32. Anonymous Member

I think what they want is the drama of drama. Anyhow I brought them up as an example of the suave patriots who are defending us all against the anonymous boogie woogie.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Dragononymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

Nigga please.
  35. Anonymous Member

36. Anonymous Member

food for thought...
  37. Anonymous Member

"online dissent" does not translate too well into "hey lets break into police servers and publish names, addresses, and social security numbers of confidential informants because anyone who doesn't like criminals is uncool"
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Agreed, but there are nuances here if you care to acknowledge them.
  39. Anonymous Member

Sure. There are a lot of defensible things about online protest, even with things like DDoS. There are very valid arguments on both sides. But once you cross into the territory of pure anarchism, all of that goes right out the window. Any legal credibility or credibility as activists these guys might have had at some point, they threw away.
  40. Anonymous Member

Gerry Adams then

A_young_Gerry_Adams_wearing_a_black_beret..jpg

Gerry Adams now

gerryice.jpg

or maybe this, depending on your POV

Gerry-Adams.jpg

see where I'm going with this...?