Customize

Anonymous Wallpaper Megathread

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by WMAnon, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Wow

Wow, WM, you are fucking epic win! But, if I may suggest, it's not good idea to fuse Anons and weeponz. Yeah, I'm asshole.
  2. WMAnon Member

I did not make any of the wallpapers with armed anons. I was kinda on the fence about including them in the collection, but ultimately I think they do represent another important aspect of Anonymous (internet tough guy) and the whole would be incomplete without showing all the angles. Even the poorly rendered or tasteless ones.

For the record, any originals I put up here or in any other thread are totally kopyleft. I found one of my older wallpapers on some random download site this morning and it filled me with squee :)
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Should I post blank versions of any images? I have blank (no text) versions of the above three graphics that I posted plus more.
  4. WMAnon Member

I know the blank one of the guy flipping the bird is already up here somewhere.
  5. Right, I don't remember where I found it though. I can upload other blanks (like the 5 masked anons or the sketched/painted mask) if you would like...
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Bump. I forgot how good this thread is.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  7. This one doesn't totally relate, but I love John Green so I made it anyways :p
    Amsterdam Sin.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  8. WMAnon Member

I like your choice of fonts, sir :D
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Why thank you! If you have any suggestions for things I can do to make my work even better, I'd love to hear them. Also, if you have any you wanna send my way, I've been looking for good anti-CO$ quotes...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  10. As with WM, any images I post are fully public domain... feel free to repost them anywhere
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Incompleted. Member

Bump for epic bread.
  12. Cyber Null Member

One wallpaper made by me. 1366x768
    wallpaper-2811882.png
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. DeathHamster Member

Need a background for your video?