Customize

Anonymous VS Sony: Sony Attacks YouTube Viewers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2011.

1. I found out Sony is invading all PSN user's information and activity to see if they had any suspicious activity (which could mean anything)..... Shame on you psn shame. So even if you did not watch or comment on the video they are going to invade your privacy.
  2. Anonymous Member

dox or stfu?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. AnonTossico Member

Heyo, talking about sony and ripes of information...Tom Tom navigation firm are selling information to companys and police ?!the users dont even know that?? so whats the diff between tom tom and sony ? :D
  4. Anonymous Member

The holes in your fucking head, where all of your brains drained out.
  5. Anonymous Member

Well, judging by some of the replies it would seem it's possible Sony is paying AstroTurfers to surf "anon" websites trying to peer pressure anons to change direction. To be honest, I haven't been paying attention to the Sony BS but I have to admit I haven't laughed so hard over some of the replies in this thread since the beginning of Chanology. So hard in fact I had to log in after something like a 6months+ being inactive here just to post this lol approval. Keep up the LULZ up you faggots... I need my har-hardy-hard-on >:D
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Loki's spawn Member

Umm... by serving your country, you mean being a waiter, right? Because only the most idiotic of faggots would try to compare Anonymous to Saddam or Osama, never an actual veteran who actually knows what they're talking about. Fuck you, sir. Fuck you.