Customize

Anonymous URGENT Message Proposes Plan to REOCCUPY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juan Rodriguez-Sanchez, Feb 22, 2014.

1. REOcCupy2014
    An anons logic to use NET NEUTRALITY as Vehicle to Occupy.

Supreme court march
    Expect US!
  2. Anonylemmi Member

Only two threads to spam us with your half hour video of unknown content? The newbs really must try harder.
    • Like Like x 3

3. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonylemmi Member

Oh dear. Another one of those.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Request thread moved out of A v S
  6. Isn't that picture counter intuitive to your name? and you. Two post doesn't make it spam.

Welcome to clash.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. PresidentShaw Member

Kids these days....
    • Like Like x 3
  8. White Tara Global Moderator

Posting the same vid or Op to more than one thread is considered spamming. Its Ok, the duplicate thread has been deleted so carry on :)
  9. Muchas gracias ! Nubian. l)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

But two THREADS make it Spam!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. As if kids were any different any other day???

Share this link for posterity, old man! and step aside while the new wave actually get's this thing done.

Half hour is a long time... but if you can't get through a simple introduction I don't know how we are ever going to get to calculus....
    no wonder why you guys haven't been able to overthrow the NWO.

& I wouldn't have had to make this video if you people weren't also under the same state of "group think and brainwashing" as the people you chastise I can't believe the American media has been so thorough on you guys, I mean each one of you must have a spy sitting right next to them as they read this, or in the other room,
    WHO/WHAT IS BLOCKING YOUR BRAIN WAVES? Go on any Anonymous site that isn't an American based site and you will see the majority of the posts are on "Net Neutrality" right now, but they don't know like we know cuz we are within the system, which means we must change it for the world.

Is the Internet f*cking-up lately? are mad accounts getting deleted? Want me to post a pic of what CenturyLink has been doing to me? since Net Neutrality has gone into effect my internet access parameters have been slimmed down and it is only going to increase, and it won't be limited to personal sites, this is a way for the NWO to take control of the Internet like they have the non digital business sector. They are looking to draw the net around their prey.

Anonymlemmi, "Net Neutrality" is going to blindside you and the admins of this site and many other sites. This is much bigger than me.

I made the video. Because you DIDN'T.

WE are not F*cking playing.
    The contents of this video are dangerous

Professional opinions, biases, and cordialities are insignificant next to the power of reality.

DATA CAPS.
    MILLIONS OF DOLLARS DRAINED.
    ALL BECAUSE THE FEDERAL GOV HAS INTERNAL AGREEMENTS w/ large telecom.

This is collusion. This is illegal.

(say the unspoken Juan, "figure this one out, please, cuz it is our only hope. 1913=establishment of Federal Bank, 1914=Establishment of Clayton Antitrust Act, can you imagine what they were intending to do with that act?" BINGO! You think 30 minutes is bad, just wait, if you want to have any chance of doing this, we changing up the tactics to ones that will work at all costs.)
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  12. Sorry I'm running through a couple mirror points right now. Shit reminds me of 56k. I posted two threads. Ooops
  13. Anonymous Member

if-im-looking-at-this-correctly-op-is-a-faggot.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  14. really, McFly?
    How about KKS doing that shit over and over?
    Oh,wait .. .forgot .. u r a cunt.
    bullshitmod
    This message by bullshitmod has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  15. PresidentShaw Member

1st of all you misquoted me on that second quote, I did not say that.

Now let's see if we can address your insane dribel in a rational manner.

I used to be like you, 10 years ago, then I grew up and got smarter. You ain't doing any waves, you are just paddling around in a puddle of mud. Previous generations did shit tons more than you to make real change happen, do you really think you will ''get things done'' by posting stupid videos on youtube?

xfL1MCY.jpg

If you can't keep people's attention for more than a few minutes, maybe you suck at making compelling videos.

This site is european based by the way, but we do have an international userbase, for example I'm Canadian. And a lot of us are quite well informed about net neutrality, here is a video a friend of mine in germany made (hint: it's 10 times better than your shitty vid that reuses footage from other people) :

I will assume english is not your first language, its sometimes a bit hard to make out what you are trying to say with all that rage & butthurt getting in the way of words. Do you even understand what net neutrality is? And why we are trying to protect it? Government is trying to kill it? Maybe educate yourself before trying to educate others and calling them idiots? (protip: watch the video I posted above)

Again, learn what net neutrality is......

ircOzUO.jpg

I know you like to sound edgy, but how about having some actual meaningful things to say?

Collusion is bad, congratulations, in other news:
    NkRO0eG.png

Please explain to me what is wrong with having a central banking system, because I know its fashionable in moonbat circles to hate on it, but very few seem to actually understand it, and no you are not allowed to copypaste or to answer with a youtube video. I want you to explain it to me in your own words.
    • Like Like x 7
  16. Not your personal army. Fuck off, faggot.

Also: If it takes you over 30 mins of rehashed V for Vendetta clips to convince the world you suck cocks, you are doing it wrong.

L-O-Fucking-L.

Spamming a message board about what you clearly don't understand but felt a need to make a 30 min time sink of suck to show how ignorant of a moon bat you are, is the exact opposite of "getting things done". If that is what you consider "getting things done", then your generation is fucked in more ways than Kama Sutra.

BTW: Shaw has done more than you will ever do in your lifetime.

Too fucking long. Is that a concept you are unable to understand?

People have better things to do than watch some retarded video full of V for Vendetta clips about your blatant ignorance about a topic.

Because there is no NWO to "overthrow". The NWO is a moonbat conspiracy jizz stain and is laughable at best and retarded on most days.

Also you get 0 PTS for trying to incite a response over said stupidity.

What part of NYPA do you not get? Also, you clearly are retarded and have not a fucking clue what "Net Neutrality" is beyond your moonbat jizz.

Everything you said is just bullshit. If you got problems with CenturyLink, then don't make a 30+min tirade about some bullshit conspiracy retardedness and call their Customer Service. We aren't your CS.

Everything else you said is just pure retarded. Then again your whole thread and video is beyond retarded...

..and we didn't make this video because we know what Net Neutrality is. That and we aren't as retarded as you.

Even if "we" did, it sure as fuck wouldn't look like the shit you made and would certainly not be 30+ mins of moonbat cum.

Who is this "we" you speak of? You and your mum? Your entire retard education class?

Nobody here gives a fuck.

No. No, it is not.

Why? It is just a video you made to show the world how fucking stupid you are and how ignorant you are to what Net Neutrality is. Once you educate yourself to what Net Neutrality is all about, you will be embarrassed of yourself. That is provided of course your IQ isn't 20.

You broke out the CAP LOCKS! Now you have gone full retard, nigger.

Typical moonbat shit from a person who clearly doesn't know what they are talking about.

DOX or STFU.

...and you must provide empirical data. Not some moonbat blog written by a person who has way too much tinfoil on their hands that you whack off to.
  17. fishypants Moderator

A couple of thoughts:

- WWP is actually quite international. The correct term for our tubby chums in the USA: "Americunts".

- We already know what the net neutrality campaign is about.

- What is your video about? If you can't provide a cogent summary then I'm not inclined to give it my attention.

Alcohol primarily.

ycC7PYi.jpg
    • Like Like x 11
  18. Watcher Member

Hey!!!! as soon as I quit laughing, I'm going to schedule a few minutes of being offended!
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Watcher Member

ycc7pyi-jpg.223124.jpg

It's not utterly, it's otterly! Get it right mod! :p
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Perfecto Member

Not to mention the CAPS!
    • Like Like x 1
  21. White Tara Global Moderator

Sweetie, calm your tits, I myself have moved to derail many of KK's duplicate vids. If you hadn't noticed KKS has more recently ceased making duplicate threads, so where the beef? :)
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Perfecto Member

• Like Like x 5
  23. Blanket Member

Didn't see any "empirical data" in any of that long, bigoted tirade. I may be new, but it seems to me like Juan's intentions are good and is apparently trying somewhat to get involved as many new members of this forum, such as myself, probably are.

Just a hint: If you're wondering why the movement has not grown as quickly or reached its potential like you may have expected, shitting insults at new people in the forums to satisfy a narcissistic craving to feel like you know more than everyone is probably not the best way to go about reaching the goals this organization supposedly has set forth.

In fact, that was a pretty tyrannical denial of his right to an opinion.

FFR::: If you disagree with what someone says or thinks, you may have a better time changing their mind and driving the conversation the way you want it by challenging his ideas factually with sound arguments.

^^ Not going to be very attractive style of debate for new people that are TRYING to find a way into groups that might bring real change. Your curse-laden, bigotry-filled nonsense just cost you an ear and possibly a productive member of the forums. Enjoy your insignificant victory. Now, commence Blanket attack.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  24. fishypants Moderator

The way it works here is that it's up to the person making the claim to prove the claim - it's not the job of anyone else to disprove it. Our null hypothesis is that any new claim is false.

BTW I have no idea what claims the OP is making and whether they have any merit; if he/she isn't capable of summarising their argument then watching their video probably isn't going to be worth my time.

I thought that shitting insults to satisfy our own narcissism was our goal.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. White Tara Global Moderator

Amen. Fishy amen. :)
  26. Blanket Member

Well, you are a moderator. What do I know? I came here for information and discussion. But I can asshole it up if that's the way things are done.

27. Try it that way and see how far you get. Bring it.
  28. Watcher Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. FreakE420 Member

I am 12,,what is this?
  30. ....If you are reading this you have just highlighted my post to see this message I left for you.

What? did you think what was here would be that awesome you would highlight my post?

Go suck a pair of donkey balls and get fucked up the ass with a pineapple!!!.......
  31. PresidentShaw Member

Why are we necroing this crap?
  32. FreakE420 Member

My bad,,,just returned to the boards and was checking shit out. Sorry Mr. President, won't happen again.