Customize

Anonymous Stops Narconon From Visiting Oklahoma School

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

posted Oct 16th
    Recovered Addict Shares His Story Across Midwest Schools

"Since he started, Andrew has educated more than 21,000 kids. In addition, in the last few weeks Cuomo has traveled across four states including Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas and Kansas educating more than 5000 kids.

“I feel I’m able to make a positive impression on my audience because of my first-hand knowledge from the years that I struggled with addiction,” he says. “As a result I feel the groups I speak to are able relate very closely, as so many in the audience are experiencing what I’ve been through. I have had great success in delivering drug education to tens of thousands of people, both children and adults in the Midwest.”

Cuomo’s efforts are particularly special over the last weeks as the country has just celebrated National Recovery Month and are heading into National Red Ribbon Week; both venues celebrating drug and alcohol addiction, recovery and prevention."

http://news.yahoo.com/recovered-addict-shares-story-across-midwest-schools-070450164.html
  2. Anonymous Member

Red Ribbon week is the last week in October.

Check Red Ribbon Week listings at schools in the Midwest?
    "By wearing a red ribbon during the last week in October and throughout November"
  3. Anonymous Member

He own more than one property too.
  4. patriot75 Member

Monday, October 11th, 2010

Each year as Red Ribbon Week approaches, Narconon International focuses on one outstanding U.S. center’s efforts to power the national campaign that has made drug prevention everyone’s concern. This year, the honors go to Narconon Arrowhead in Oklahoma.
    With Red Ribbon Week still weeks away, the urgent need to address a growing drug problem in nearby McAlester prompted Narconon Arrowhead, the international drug rehab network’s premiere drug rehab and training facility, to be a key backer of the Take Back McAlester Campaign.
    Culminating in a full day of family activities during the official Red Ribbon Week, Narconon Arrowhead, along with the McAlester Chamber of Commerce, Pride in McAlester and other local volunteer organizations are rallying the entire city to “Take McAlester Back.” The campaign promotes a drug-free lifestyle and brings arts and creativity back to the city.
    “This year’s Red Ribbon Week theme, ‘Lock Your Meds,’ and its vital message to keep medications out of the hands of kids focuses on an issue that Narconon International has made a priority in 2010, says Narconon International Drug Education Director Bobby Wiggins. “The proactive steps Narconon Arrowhead is taking to engage an entire city to rally and get this vital message across are truly laudable,” says Wiggins.
  5. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. hushpuppy Member

This is useful information - just who are the 30 local sponsors? Googling 'Take McAlister Back' was not helpful.

The other 2 organizations duped to be in bed with Narconon:

Pride in McAlister: http://www.prideinmcalester.com/
    President Justin Few does not appear in the scientologist completions list.

McAlister Main Street Association: http://www.mcalestermainstreet.com/
    Chair Carol Ervin does not appear in the scientology completions list.
  8. Anonymous Member

ok it is Monday morning
    Please tell me that the "drug talk" with Andrew Cuomo and the kids at Purcell has been officially cancelled?
  9. xenubarb Member

We ought to know by now.
  10. moarxenu Member

Cool. Actually I'm glad OK is conservative cuz there are a lot of christfags we can work on about the evil cult.

Hope Purcell makes it go right. Another interesting situation is in Harlingen TX where there is a NN facility. 5 front groups were involved in the Bridge Outreach Center for juvenile offenders etc.. Last month they kicked them all out, and I think it was a religious guy who has given lots of $$$ to conservative organizations.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Intelligence Member

EXCERPTS" - sent to Principal and others.

• Like Like x 9
  12. patriot75 Member

I just got off the phone with Counselor - Amee Shaw / Homeless Contact. She told me that Purcell Jr. High is NOT going to use NN tomorrow. She called Andrew Cuomo and to quote her per their conversation, "students will not recieve any critical Scientology information" Andrew Cuomo. "critical" being the key word.
    Amee is trying to find another speaker to fill NN spot, I suggested a local 12 step program Robs Ranch http://www.robsranch.org/index.html from guidance from a friend MB.

Purcell Public Schools need to be encourged to make their decesion very public for the sake of other public school districts.
    (405) 527-6591 ext. 3304
    shawa@purcellps.k12.ok.us

I am working on the Purcell Register Newspaper now to see if they will run a story.
    Susie Williams-Allen sassysue_58@yahoo.com
    • Like Like x 22
  13. Intelligence Member

YES!!! ^^^^ YES!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  14. optuul Member

boom!!!
    another win for anonymous

this needs to get press attn. i'll send a follow-up request as well.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 4
  16. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 12
  17. Anonymous Member

Address
    Phone
    Website
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Sonichu Moderator

Somebody send a caek to that staff thanking them for doing the right thing!!

(Maybe flowers would be easier to send Anonymously?)
    • Like Like x 1
  20. DeathHamster Member

Major apologist, testified in the CAN case, a good friend of Scientology lawyer Moxon who he relies on for neutral factual information for books and papers attacking targets like Old CAN.
  21. amaX Member

Neither.

It's WuTANG.

thought it would be alright to derail now that Anonymous has delivered yet again...
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

hey Cuomo!

just one question.....

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poon this glorious story over to Ortega too~

I will start it..... and please grammar natzis, I know I totally suck, this is just for shits and giggles.

Anonymous members collectively stopped a "drug talk" presentation by the Church Of Scientology that almost happened at Oklahoma's Purcell Jr. High.

Narconon, a known Church of Scientology front group was slated to visit Purcell Jr. High in rememberance of Red Ribbon Week which annually falls on the last week of October. The talk was sheduled for Tuesday morning Oct 25th, but with the help from Anonymous, within days, contacts were made and now Purcell Jr. High will stay Church of Scientology free.

Narconon's speaker, Andrew Cuomo, never mentions the words "Church of Scientology" when he goes to talk to kids about drugs. Nor does he mention the word Scientology when he books these engagements, even though Narconon is a well known front group for the Church of Scientology and uses the teachings of L Ron Hubbard in their drug programs. Narconon is also a carbon copy of the Church of Scientology's program "Criminon", which unfortunately is still being used in the jail systems in the US and other countries. Many of these programs that get implented with the "ok" from town officials are subsidized using YOUR tax dollars! Again, not enough homework or back ground checks are made.

Most schools will never know they were just paid a visit from the Church of Scientology, when Andrew Cuomo or other Narconon representative, John Bitinas visits their schools to talk to kids. Why does John and Andrew volunteer to visit the schools? It's all about recruitment down the line.
    Luckilly, members of Anonymous alerted Amee Shaw of Purcell Jr. High in time and the presentation was canceled with Cuomo.

Some other Church of Scientology front groups people may want to be made of aware of are The CCHR, Applied Scholastics, WISE, ABLE, The Drug Free Marshals, The Way to Happiness, The Volunteer Minsiters, Youth for Human Rights and there are many more. None of these front groups will ever mention the Church of Scientology, with the exception of the Volunteer Ministers.
    Also be aware of tables set up in your town offering a "Free Stress Test". This is the Church of Scientology. They have been known to set up on sidewalks, shopping malls, fairs, train stations and even flea markets. There are videos of them offering these free stress tests to children.
    They are shameless in their efforts to recruit, and nowhere will you see the words Church of Scientology anywhere on these tables.

Parents, teachers, town officials and the PTA alike just to name a few, need to DO THEIR HOMEWORK and be aware of who is talking to their children.

and then go on to tell about the "scientific" quackery of Narconon....
  23. Anonymous Member

Teh kids of Purcell Jr High school SAVED from the cult of Scientology!!
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  24. Anonymous Member

Saved by Anonymous. I like the sound of that.
  25. Anonymous Member

maybe we can have a thread title change to:

Anonymous Stops Narconon from Visiting Oklahoma School

and mad love and props to Patriot75 for smackin' em down!
  26. Xenu Is Lord Member

Maybe what we need is a National Press Pack that can be massed emailed to forewarned all over the country? Maybe a website to tool them with info and history on NN? Shut this bitch down!
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Anonymous Member

I have pooned schools for years all over the US. Wrote to mayors, town officials, boards of education and the PTA in many states.
    I can't believe they are still falling for this crap.
    ALL people have to be made aware of and watch out for these COS front group names plain and simple.
    And people really have to keep an eye on name swicthing. COS is famous for that

I hope Ortega writes up a COS front group article. Now would be a great time with Red Robbin week happening state wide.
    If anyone has connections, please forward to Tony.
    WISE is a huge money maker as well as Applied Scholastics. this shit has to stop
  28. Anonymous Member

Red Ribbon, not Red Robbin! LOL!!!!!
  29. RightOn Member

'tis another lovely day!
    and it's only Monday!

Congrats to all who worked on this! Especially Patriot75
    and thanks to the OP for finding it in the first place!

Oklahoma kids were saved from the Hell
    Instead of saved by the bell! LOL!!!!
    • Like Like x 4
  30. SOJOA Member

Raptor Jesus was infact Anonymous.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 6
  32. moarxenu Member

Is Narconon Arrowhead raidable?
  33. Anonymous Member

Can someone ask Amee how Andrew Cuomo was booked to talk at the school?
    I think this may be important?
    Did Narconon Arrowhead contact her? Just Andew Cuomoe?
    Did she conatc them?

Need to know how these two idiots are being booked at these schools
  34. RavenEyes Member

Thanks to everyone who helped with this, and there were several.

<3
    • Like Like x 3
  35. xenubarb Member

Stuff in bold is either spelling corrections or wtf corrections. Embrace them or don't.
    I think this piece is complete. No need to go into the NN quackfest. But do provide lings at bottom to narconon-exposed.org and stop-narconon.org

When writing for the public, you have to consider you're writing for Short Attention Span Theater; keep it brief, raise the points, provide links for interested parties to easily research further.

And that is my two cent worf.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. heatberd Member

No, I think Marty deserves the credit
  37. Anonymous Member

It was not a serious piece as stated in the post.
    it was just for shits and giggle like I said
    An example of a story
  38. Anonymous Member

I pooned TonyO. He has his hands full with Matt and Trey, and maybe after that. Harpoon him and tell him we definitely want him to write on this.
  39. Anonymous Member

I just got off the phone with Amee to offer her my thanks for making the last-minute decision to cancel the program and to ask her for suggestions as to how I, personally, might be able to thank the staff for their immediate attention/response to this situation....whether it be providing the staff with a free pizza lunch or to send them a prepaid VISA to use as they might choose for needed school materials. (Each school district has its own rules as to what kind of gifts it can accept.)

I explained to her that I was a school administrator, but that I couldn't give her my name at this time and explained why. She was very understandable about that. She was unable to talk in detail as she had students in her office, so I will call her back in the morning, per her request.
  40. Anonymous Member

fabulous
    a "the many names of Scientology" article would be fabulous to educate people of their stealthiness and how they spread their tentacles into communities and often with tax payers dollars to boot!