Customize

Anonymous spotted in Minneapolis

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Tsuu, May 2, 2010.

1. Discrepant Member

Re: Anonymous spotted in Minneapolis

How about writing an article on the cards found without reference to WWP and then digg the shit out of it?
  2. manly man Member

Exact same thing i was thinking. "HARD SELL".... c'mon, A RELIGION??
  3. Anonymousfly Member

What about taking the stress test patter and educating the management of the Hispanic market about what the cult is up to. Do they pay to have a table there? They must need permission from someone there to be there.

Steps to educate the Hispanic community should be taken. Maybe starting with nearby churches. I think fliers in Spanish are in order for that area, even translating the patter into Spanish for them to see.
  4. Ogsonofgroo Member

Oh you wonderful bunch, dat parade float and Longcat be things of beauty (of the booth too, but I likes a parade :D )
    Internets & caeks to All!
  5. Uncle Remus Member

I'm'agonna steals thems souls right outta' dems mouths.
  6. HellRazor Member

What an upstat org you must have there, that they can afford to hand out free shit.
  7. Anonymous Member

There is an excellent article by our illustrious Dr. Lilly Von Marcab about stress tests here:
    EXPOSED: Scientology's "Stress Test" SCAM : RushPRNews - Newswire & Global Press Release Distribution

Combine that and the card and we have a winrar.
  8. TypingChimp Member

Not Giving A Fuck
  9. Shadowflare Member

The books being left behind was an accident since they were rushed off the college campus by security. The free DVDs have been going on for awhile though. The Minneapolis Org is dead though during all hours of the day, and they're desperate to recruit people.
  10. BigBeard Member

Forward a copy to the State/Federal Department of Revenue and politely inquire why, as shown by their own material, an obvious 'hard sell' business is benefitting from a non-profit tax exempt status?

BigBeard
  11. AIN Member

why not have a sign with english on the front and the spainish translation on the back? does double duty.
  12. manly man Member

yes, why not.... i am sure either Annia or myself can help on that.
  13. Anonymous Member

14. JohnnyRUClear Member