Customize

Anonymous spotted in Minneapolis

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Tsuu, May 2, 2010.

1. Tsuu Member

Anonymous spotted in Minneapolis

Minneapolis, MN, May 2 2010

qMJkRl.jpg

Happy May Day everyone!! Parades are awesome!

Wait a minute... [SIZE="7"]who the hell is that?![/SIZE]

GPfIGl.jpg

It's a bunch of refugees from an anime convention! Luckily this entire parade was full of weirdos.

editj.jpg

Your booth ROCKED though. I bet you got a lot of people talking with that sign. Epic win for MNRAID

Feel free to take this photo and use it on your site, I think it came out well

Watched the puppet show... let's stop in this Spanish grocery store on the way back to the bus (this store is ON the parade route)

9ktkLl.jpg

Wait a minute... what's that?

N60RAl.jpg

Some Scienos selling "free Dianetics stress tests" to Latinos literally 20 feet from the parade route, unnoticed by Anonymous. Some dude was talking with the guy on the left in Spanish as I walked by.

I hate to be yet another bystander offering lame advice, but just adding the word "Dianetics" to your parade poster could have prevented this situation

Cheers MNRAID, keep up the good fight
  2. Tsuu Member

Re: Anonymous spotted in Minneapolis

I posted this in the wrong forum because I suck. Please move it
  3. AnubisMTL Member

fuck yeah, people! Get this started!
    I am rooting for you.
  4. anonsparrow Member

Awesome!
  5. manly man Member

awesome!
  6. manly man Member

great minds think alike.
  7. Anonymous Member

cool! Lol @ the guy with no shoes. Hopefully the pavement wasn't too hot.
  8. DeathHamster Member

Longcat is long!

P.S. There's a whole parade/celebration/crowd going outside and the Scilons are hiding inside a grocery store...
  9. ObamAnon Member

yeah, that is great!

So, the Scilons are inside a grocery store? Is not this an unusual arrangement, to have a Diuretics booth set up inside an otherwise unrelated (wog) business? I cant recall ever reading about a similar setup on WWP.

Your booth was wonderful, 10 Internetz to you!
  10. Mirrorshades Member

Was MAJOR win. Ended up at the booth for a while talking to TWO ex-Sci who were in back in the eighties... both arrived separately, and had totally different views on Scientology. One thought it was all bad, while the other contended that the tech was good, but the organization twisted it around. They ended up talking with eachother for a bit, discovering that they knew some of the same people.
    It was kind of like an ex-Sci reunion party:) One of them even said he met DM before he took control, and almost ended up in a fist-fight with him.

As for the stress test booth, we found out about it and raided it for a while, and eventually they shut down. But not before one of our crew swiped their CUE CARD:) What a fucking joke that is... I'm sure we'll be posting a copy shortly.
  11. Lorelei Member

You know, if someone were to post the name and location of the business hawking Dianetics crap, I am sure Anons could find out if the owner is a Scilon, or unaware that Dianetics = Scientology.

They are really targeting the non-Caucasians lately, aren't they?
  12. Mirrorshades Member

I personally didn't get to the stress test flash raid, but I'm sure SOMEONE remembers the name.
    Good point though. They might have been told a complete lie just to get space to set up their shit, instead of, you know, paying for it like we did.
  13. amaX Member

Fucking AWESOME!
  14. Tsuu Member

Nice job!! I didn't mean to sound critical, all in all this was a well executed raid and I bet a lot of people know exactly what "stress tests" to avoid from now on.
  15. Mirrorshades Member

No, no, we need good criticism now and then. And you're right, "Dianetics" should be mentioned more often.
    So, about you... have you ever been to our raids before, or where are you from? We'd love to see you on the 8th.
  16. Mirrorshades Member

17. Anonymous Member

Holy Shit those cue cards are WIN! Thank you!

'CONTINUE TO HARD SELL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS UNTIL YOU GET THEIR MONEY OR THEIR FIST, EITHER ONE IS ACCEPTABLE'
  18. Anoninator Member

[mod]bragging about criminal conduct[/mod]
  19. Anonymousfly Member

My buddy tells me that the Scilons target some Mexican market called El Murcado, or something like that. They show up regularly and do stress test to sell books to Mexicans. It is a bit odd that they focus so much on Hispanics that don't speak much English. Odd because my buddy tells me they don't have Spanish speaking staff at the cult in Mpls. So why try to recruit Hispanics you can't deliver services to is what he says.

Apparently the book selling is done mostly by Scilon volunteers and not the "staff".
  20. Anonymous Member

because money knows no language barriers?
  21. Anonymous Member

ITT: Anons admitting to theft LOL.

Otherwise, serious win with the cue cards. Perhaps the scilons would have just left them behind because they fled in such a hurry?
  22. Lorelei Member

Excellent find, Minneapolis!
  23. XenuPhobic Member

Klepto says what?
  24. XenuPhobic Member

Damn, these are gold. Someone (with moderate computer skills) needs to resize them to a reasonable size...these could be of interest to certain media outlets (Ie. a gawker).
  25. Anonymous Member

HOlly shixnits... "find their ruin" I think I had read something like this before but wasn't sure if it was part of RTC B.S.
  26. Anonymous Member

1410-2010-05-022017_25_53.jpg

1410-2010-05-022017_26_00.jpg
  27. JohnnyRUClear Member

Pretty sure that qualifies as doin' it rong.

Also, I'll go way out on a limb and guess that the real name of "El Murcado" is "El Mercado", what with that being Spanish for "The Market".
  28. BlooAnon Member

I seriously love the caps lock at the end of this. Makes it look like they're shouting at the customer as they run away, yet the scilon is still trying to make the sale. Desperate seller is desperate.
  29. Tofuman666 Member

Jackpot.
  30. DeathHamster Member

My local Skeptics organization wants me to do a presentation on Scientology. I think those would make an excellent couple of slides to include. (Especially the shouting bit at the end!) A little borrowing from someone else's talk about who they're trying to hook to lead into them, and a mention of Cold Reading:
  31. Anonymous Member

Good find on the card. Taking that is ok, it could have been mistaken as a free handout sheet you often find at info booths.

But taking a DVD, and wishing you had took e-meters is going too far. In b4 scilons bawwing to cops about theft.
  32. Anonymous Member

"It's going to change your life but if it doesn't fine."

That sure sounds familiar doesn't it, Austin Fullmer? "And if you're not satisfied, that's the way it will be."
  33. RightOn Member

Great parade and booth except I do not agree with stealing anything.
    You are on your own there.
    And scilons can use this sort of thing against Anonymous. not cool IMO
  34. urbanhawk Member

You really are an idiot arn't you. You shouldn't be trying to do anything illegal under our name since it looks bad and that includes stealing.

Shun the non-believer
  35. RavenEyes Member

^This.
  36. another123 Member

Nice FIND!
    Talk about predatory sales, this spot wasn't picked by accident.

stresstestatm.jpg
  37. Vir Member

You guys know stealing shit is illegal, right?
    Maybe you should return the stolen items in some way? That won't make it right again, but it would be something.
  38. Anonymous Member

Maybe they were just joking when they said they stole it.
    You were just joking, right guise?
  39. manly man Member

OK.... I really wanna know what anons are still active there.
    Have any signs in spanish to caution hispanics?
    If not, I can translate. I know there are a couple of other anons that can
    help too.
  40. Shadowflare Member

The discovery of this stress table in the Mexican market was completely random. We attended the May Day parade with a different focus, to distribute information, rather than to directly troll scilons.

We have anywhere from 30 to 40 people at raids most months. Usually we function in Downtown Minneapolis near the org. Because Midtown Minneapolis is extremely diverse, we never expected the scilons to show up there. I think some Spanish signs and an occasional patrol of that area would be a good idea for us from now on.

When I had arrived with /b/lackup to support the Anon who found the table, the scilons were gone, and a squad car was parked outside and had asked our people to leave because we were somehow 'disrupting the store's business', which is bullshit. By hiding their tables in unrelated businesses, they've proven they can effectively shield themselves, which they're unable to do on the public street.