Customize

ANONYMOUS - OPERATION WANT

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by ANONOPWANT, Jan 11, 2011.

?

Do you think the Wallenberg's of Sweden are the Shadow Force plotting to get Assange?

Poll closed Mar 11, 2011.
YES 4 vote(s) 19.0%
NO 9 vote(s) 42.9%
MAYBE 8 vote(s) 38.1%
  1. ANONOPWANT Member

Mission is to research and identify all the WANTS and DON'T WANTS of Sweden, UK & US. Who gets what out of detaining and extraditing Julian Assange to the U.S.? Reveal the TRUTH, based on facts, for Global Distribution. Target the Press.

OPERATION WANT has been an ANONYMOUS Think-Tank of busy ANONYMOUS bees gathering and researching. OPERATION WANT has read and assessed ALL of the published Stockholm cables, as of 1-11-11. OPERATION WANT is an expansion of OPERATION LEAKSPIN. Rather than reporting on one cable at a time, OPERATION WANT reads, assesses ALL the cables of a specific county in order to see the larger picture of what is going on. Each cable is assessed twice for quality control and to ensure that all WANTS and DON'T WANTS have been accurately identified.

Due the limited amount of time, Court hearing on extradition in February, OPERATION WANT split directions for processing of data. One direction is to FOLLOW THE MONEY and the other is to sort the WANTS into specific TOPICS of the cables i.e. Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Spying & Intelligence, Climate Change/Alternative Technologies & Fuels, UN, NATO, EU etc.

FOLLOW THE MONEY - Process focused specifically on researching items discussed in the cables to their point of manufacturer.
    • What Corporation is benefiting?
    • Who owns the corporation and/or greatest shares or holdings?
    • What is their political party affiliation?
    • What is their affiliation to to the U.S. - business and politically i.e. any connections to the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld and Karl Rove gang or the Obama/Clinton mob?
    • Does the Corporation and/or owners have an outstanding issues with the U.S. Department of Justice, Attorney General, Eric Holder?
    NOTE - This identification of WANTS in the cables and "FOLLOW THE MONEY" process can be used by anyone and everyone. Especially, if you are already a supporter of OPERATION LEAKSPIN.

See the results of the FOLLOW THE MONEY process of Sweden, below. This is only a portion of the big picture. OPERATION WANT is ongoing. Currently, we need help with making a website and numerous ANONYMOUS style videos on the numerous topics.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP make videos, website and blog pages, please contact ANONOPWANT @ WhyWeProtest.net

What OPERATION WANT has found and revealed this week - 1-11-11.
    INFORMATION IS FREE so please SHARE everywhere.

ANONYMOUS – OPERATION WANT - LONDON, UK

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 11 January, 2011

WHY IS SWEDEN REALLY AFTER JULIAN ASSANGE? WHAT SWEDISH – U.S. TIES ARE REALLY AT WORK?

Follow the money to a connection worth billions of dollars, or Swedish Kronors. First have a look at the Swedish Government representatives and the Moderate Party’s history. Historically, the Moderate Party, whose original motto was “Military Defense Comes First,” has been pro-war. Carl Bildt was leader of the Party from 1986 to 1999. Since then, he has been Sweden’s Minister of Foreign Affairs—and a member of the RAND Corporation. Fredrick Reinfeldt was elected the new party leader in 2003, and even in a 2006 coalition with the Centre Party, the Liberal People's Party and the Christian Democrats, continues as Prime Minister.

Cui bono? What has been lacking in reports of Karl Rove – Prime Minister Reinfeldt connections is how either would benefit. It is highly unlikely Karl Rove—no friend of the Clintons nor the Democratic Party—would spare Hillary Clinton embarrassment over WikiLeaks exposure of U.S. Embassy cables. Is he then still covering and enabling his own party’s involvement in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars? Is Karl Rove trying to take down Julian Assange and WikiLeaks out of pure loyalty to the war machine?

Not by coincidence, everything that Bildt and Reinfeldt have done in office has benefited Sweden’s Wallenberg family. Renowned bankers, industrialists, politicians, diplomats and philanthropists, Sweden’s Wallenbergs maintain a very low-key public profile; the family motto is "Esse non Videri" ("To be, not to be seen"). Still, a Swedish hedge fund manager was quoted as saying, “They are a bit like royalty.” The Wallenberg business empire is a large group of companies in which its investment company, INVESTOR AB, or foundation asset management company, FAM, holds a controlling interest. By the late 1990s the Wallenbergs controlled some 40% of the value of companies listed on the Swedish stock exchange.

In the twenty-first century, the fifth generation of Wallenbergs took over family operations: Marcus, Jacob, and Peter. A product of Philadelphia's Wharton School, Jacob Wallenberg is Chairman of the Board of Investor, and Vice-Chairman of SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken, founded by a Wallenberg ancestor). He also serves on the boards of Atlas Copco AB (Vice Chairman), SAS AB (Vice Chairman) and ABB. The largest single stake in ABB is held by Investor AB. Headquartered in Zurich, ABB is one of the largest conglomerates in the world, a global leader in power and automation technologies, and the world's largest builder of electricity grids.

What is not widely understood, outside of Sweden, is that INVESTORS AB industrial sector is creating some of the world’s most deadly war machines, e.g., Saab’s Gripen NG fighter jet with AESA radar. The Gripen was the subject of leaked U.S. Embassy-Stockholm cables, which revealed that the U.S., while pretending to help Saab get AESA radar capabilities to sell Gripen fighter jets to Norway, was actually helping Boeing get the contracts. While costing the Wallenbergs'/Investor's Saab a great deal of money, the U.S. did eventually facilitate General Electric and Honeywell entering into a partnership to equip the Gripen with AESA radar.

In 2000, ABB signed a contract for the delivery of equipment and services for two North Korean nuclear power plants, to be supplied under an agreement with the Korean Peninsula Energy Development Organization (KEDO). Donald Rumsfeld, a board member of ABB at the time, helped in the delivery of the nuclear power plants to North Korea (see http://thinkprogress.org/2006/10/10/rumsfeld-abb/ )

In 2001, ABB pled guilty to bid rigging on U.S. government-financed building projects in Egypt, paying over $60 million in fines and civil damages. In 2008, along with Siemens, Alston, and other engineering companies, it was fined a total of €751m ($994m) for price-fixing, in one of the largest penalties for cartel behavior on record. In 2010, ABB agreed to pay $58.3 million to resolve U.S. claims that its units made corrupt payments to win business in Mexico and Iraq.
    In mid-December of 2010, Investor initiated the purchase of an extremely large portion of the U.S. NASDAQ OMX (stock exchange). (see http://www.investorab.com/en/Investors_media/Pressreleases.htm ) Investor’s purchase of millions of NASDAQ shares would give the Wallenbergs/Investor a seat on the board IF U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder approves it.

At the end of 2010, the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice made a second request for additional documents related to the pending $4.2 billion ABB purchase of Baldor Electric. The ABB subsidiary Brock Acquisition Corp. had made the initial offer under a November 29, 2010, merger agreement.

This tender offer is scheduled to expire at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on the night of Monday, January 10, 2011, unless extended pursuant to the terms of the merger agreement or the applicable rules and regulations of the SEC. Any extension of the offer will be announced no later than 9:00 am, New York time, on the first business day following the scheduled expiration time.”

On January 11, 2011 the publisher and editor of WikiLeaks, Julian Assange, is scheduled to appear again in the London, U.K. court regarding the warrant filed by the Swedish government over allegations of sexual misconduct. Will the U.K. Court order extradition of Julian Assange to Sweden?

Did Jacob Wallenberg seek advice from Karl Rove on how to "deal" with Attorney General Eric Holder? Perhaps Rove helped with a strategy—given that U.S. Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, and Holder did want to stop any further evidence of war crimes being revealed to the public.

Is Jacob Wallenberg the Man in the Shadow, "Esse non Videri," pulling the political strings in Sweden to get Julian Assange extradited? Attorney General Eric Holder worked for Lehman Brothers and understands the importance, financially and psychologically, of return on an investment. Hillary and Holder get Julian Assange. Jacob Wallenberg/Investor AB get a NASDAQ purchase approved and a seat on the board of NASDAQ, along with the merger of ABB and Baldor.

*NOTE – INFORMATION IS FREE. THIS INFORMATION CAME FROM ANONYMOUS – OPERATION WANT. WE ARE ANONYMOUS. WE ARE EVERYONE. WE ARE EVERYWHERE. WE ARE LEGION. WE DO NOT FORGET. WE DO NOT FORGIVE. EXPECT US.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. WMAnon Member

can we get a shorter, less crazy version of this to read?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ANONOPWANT Member

yes. condensed version is under Freedom of Infprmation, WikiLeaks threads
  4. ANONOPWANT Member

5. Zak McKracken Member

Thanks for the short version.
    Can we get a less crazy version, too?
    • Like Like x 2
  6. WMAnon Member

Okay, so this is the "Karl Rove knows powerful people in Sweden" theory. Thought so.

Zak: Rove helped get the current president of Sweden elected and visits over there all the time, there's strong ties between him and the people that run the country. It's not totally tin foil, but it's hard to point out to people without sounding like an OMG ROTHSCHILDS!!!11! nutbag.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Zak McKracken Member

Yep. It is pretty hard to believe.
    But yanno, sometimes foil is the only thing that works.
    LEM-OnTheMoon-Hires.jpg
  8. ANONOPWANT Member

They don't have a President of Sweden, but a Prime Minister, Same difference. Karl Rove had a book and movie about him "Bush's Brain." The long "crazy" version is actually a shorter version than everything than what OPERATION WANT has researched , to date. Information is Free. All are welcome to copy and make your own shorter version for which ever group of good people you are plan to share with. Please do Share freely and wide. Global.
  9. ANONOPWANT Member

Yes, Zak. That was the reaction that many of the worker bees had when we began connecting the dots. Some had never heard of the Wallenberg's. A couple had recognized the name as being linked to Bilderberg. We all agreed to try to not go there LOL After three connections to Wallenberg's, we had concensus that it was impossible not to use the Wallenberg name, as Jacob is the Chair of INVESTORS AB. There are no conspiracy theories, only FACTS in this case. Thus, the long "crazy" version with the supporting links to the websites of the company and DOJ. This is a situation where many people will want to see the connections.
  10. Rockyj Member

Perhaps a easy read online map laying out all the connections would be beneficial. People could click on to read various parts & DOX that prove the connection. Also pushing the UK not to be bullied by USA & Sweden.

b1125.gif
    • Like Like x 2
  11. boudicca Member

OMG it's TWO pages, people. How much data do you think Assange combs through? This release IS a much-condensed version of another document, which in turn was drawn from over 50 State Department cables. It is based entirely on the leaked Stockholm cables and other information that is publicly available. The only speculation in it is in the final paragraph. Assange has an extradition hearing in London on Feb. 7--will we try to get to what screws are being turned to get him back to Sweden & then the U.S.? or complain that it's too hard to read up on ACTUAL DATA that other people have already assembled?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. WMAnon Member

It's important for people who do things like talk to the public or design flyers to have very brief points, no more than one or two sentences, to sum up these kinds of research. We appreciate what you're doing, it's just important for us to be able to wrap up things into tiny little bite-sized morsels of truth to deliver to the masses, and when they ask for the dox, we'll know where to send them.

Using terms like "SHADOW FORCE" and naming a specific family in your opening salvo gets you lumped in with moonbats. I know it's unfair, I'm just trying to make sure we identify the buttons that make people ignore what we're saying and avoid them.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. haklaf Member

http://www.expatica.com/de/news/ger...to-extradite-assange-to-us-lawyer_122712.html
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Sponge Member

A perfectly valid concern. My immediate thought even before I finished the opening paragraphs of the the OP was that unless you keep a tight rein on what is presented as fact then the one corporation to benefit would be ACME Tin Foil inc.
  15. ANONOPWANT Member

What would be most beneficial to OP WANT right now, is for some additional help in condensing the information into the "small bites" that people will understand, but not go crazy over or discount the TRUTH.

We will take into consideration to stop using the term "Shadow Force." Although, the Wallenberg family motto is "To be, and be not seen." Quite ironic and similar to Anonymous.

RockyJ - If you know how to make such a website with the easy links or know of someone who would do this for Op Want, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your comments. We need your assistance. The TRUTH can be crazy sometimes. Understood. We all know that Assange has been set up and a "fabrication" of the truth as he calls it.
  16. veravendetter Member

I agree with others that it's a bit of a 'spaghetti-bowl' at the moment (in terms of public presentation), but I also acknowledge the value of your efforts and believe that with enough 'condensing' and research, we could forge a pretty diamond to show off.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Herro Member

I've seen this episode before. It turns out that the OP is a crazy tranny and we're all the music industry.

inb4 Maori.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Lorelei Member

Have to say you're right on the money with that. I had to really force myself to keep reading past that point.
  19. Hicks Member

I'm moving this thread to wikileaks (I wish we had a special tinfoil section now that I think of it) and I'm erasing the other one about the exact same thing you did there.

I'd merge them but am still getting used to new modding interface and there doesn't seem to be a merge option yet.

Good day.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Hicks Member

In the interest of continuity, here is first post from deleted thread:
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Stop doing your Jesse Ventura conspiracies. I don't make a thread an go THE FREEMASONS ARE BEHIND ALL OF THIS LOLOLOLOLO NWO!
  22. missy Member

No actual case is presented. An unsubstantiated conclusion. Factoids of routine business, political and regulatory activity. Zero evidence of actual impropriety or illegality directly pertinent to Assange's predicament.

Anything's possible. This one is somewhere between the-Holocaust-never-happened and the-US-government-did-9/11.

Maori is unimpressed.

poroto.jpg
  23. veravendetter Member

I personally wouldn't link it all together the way OP has, or assert anything specific as he has, but the elements from which he draws have particular interest for me, and many are (IMO) not just the food and drink of conspiracy theorists. I'm not trying to convince anyone here, just saying, 'Keep it up OP, and I'm sure something will drop in your lap (if you're lucky). Perhaps not what you were initially intending to prove.

Also, I suggest looking at the investment sources, but without an aim to linking them to WL. I realise this takes the focus from your agenda, but I think this would give you a touch more objectivity, and as you mention 'TRUTH'; may be of interest to you on a wider level. If you nail anything 'concrete' to the WL issue then it'll be a bonus. Like I said, I fully support your intentions, but if you have the time, try this general research approach, as there is a danger most people will reject your targeted assertions as this thread has proved. Unfortunately I can't commit to the conclusions you draw, it's just that I have an interest in this from other perspectives that don't belong in this forum. So, good luck, and who knows where your research may lead.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. ANONOPWANT Member

Your assistance in that area would be appreciated. RockyJ had a good suggestion, also. Any volunteers to help create this website that is very much needed right now?
  25. ANONOPWANT Member

Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. Readers should know that Op Want has spent much time reading and assessing ALL of the Stockholm Sweden cables, along with researching the particulars. ALL is over 50 of them. So, for those of you with knee jerk reactions and enjoy lumping this research into your crazy file, reconsider. If you are comfortable at leaving this matter to the under investigated news that stops at "Rove and Reinfeldt" did it, that is up to you.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

"How much data do you think Assange combs through?"

Ummm.. none. The truth is that wikileaks sent all the cables to WaPo and a few others. They send the groupings to DoD to approve before posting. The reason why the cables are released in bunches is that DoD has to approve and retract every single cable before wikileaks puts them out there. The black retracted info, that was approved and done by US DoD.

Wikileaks even sued WaPo for threatening to post certain cables prior to scheduled release dates. Does this seem odd to you that there are RELEASE SCHEDULES for the "leaks". They all get together and approve which cable to publish next.

To say that anything is leaked or approved by Assange is nuts. Also consider that every cable has been reviewed and retracted by the US Gov't. Ask yourself why then the media response keeps talking about blah blah damaging, etc. Assange probably knows he has nothing to fear for US extradition. Probably likes the bad guy press to make him seem edgier.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. veravendetter Member

retardkeyboard.gif
    My webmastery is handled by this guy when he's drunk, so site creation is out of the question for me.
    I don't think I would be a great asset in honing your argument, as I don't really agree the parties you mention link up in the way you believe. I guess I just got a little excited that a subject I've been researching since university days (90's- cringe) popped its head up here. The reason I encourage you, yet at the same time disagree, is my belief that more light shone on these affiliations the better. I'm not suggesting that you're going to find some Alex Jones-style, one fits all puzzle if you delve, but as it's one of my little pets I feel it's a meaty subject. Sorry I can't help you in any practical sense.

Also, for the record, I'm not a conspiracy-nut. In fact, the surge of paranoid-internectuals that splodged on the scene a few years ago have made my job a lot harder.

Edit: Any references I find/remember which may be relevant I'll pm you.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. hushpuppy Member

ANONUPWANT

Your conviction is important IMO.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. veravendetter Member

^THIS^. There may be links missing from the argument chain, but it's also too easy for others to cry 'Illuminati!' and 'crazy'. I've heard crazier stuff here relating to the Guardians Office/OSA. I understand, and respect 'dox or GTFO', and that is why my knowledge on the implications of this type of research hasn't crystallised into a 'theory' regarding the subject, but to simply ignore these aspects of our systems is foolhardy, and people like Anonupwant are striving for understanding that is important. He may not have the keys to the kingdom, but I am prepared to say that the web of info he has dipped into is 'definitely' one which many around the world wish to hide from us. This alone is reason enough to warrant more investigation. Ok, I've said enough; perhaps too much. Just trying to counter-balance the all too easy blow-offs that have understandably been posted.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. Rockyj Member

If you haven't found anybody yet, I do have a friend (old geek) who was recruited to work forAtari in the early 80's, who is a web developer, BUT he's real slow getting things done & has a lot of different projects going on. I can always ask.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. ANONOPWANT Member

Thank you Rockyj! Yes, please pm with more information on the web designer. We also need video assistance. Since we have already assessed over 50 cables, we need help sharing our information in Anonymous style. London cables are next. This is on ongoing project - serious researchers, writers and video makers are welcome.Just send a PM our way.
  32. ANONOPWANT Member

Yes, this would be most appreciated. Did you make this or is it an example?
  33. Zak McKracken Member

13096743l8qq.gif

something like this?
  34. Rockyj Member

Nope I wish I did, I just thought a visual would help.
  35. Rockyj Member

Zak, this is your mother PLEASE take your pills!
  36. Anonyfruit Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. Siko Member

A few tips: as mentioned above this looks to conspiracy-ish. and seems abit messy. cut down on the info there's to much of it and you kick in all directions. keep the message plain and simple use 3 or max 4 subjects in the video (which is what i saw). if you have more information that needs to get out, spread it over more vids. show the general link between the countries, or important persons, no need to elaborate to much into the shadow thingy, you could rather just make a link to your source for that. also look into the posibility to not deem an entire family as evil, use that one spesific person who is fronting that family, and also can't call them evil or hold them responsible for what the previous generations in the family have done, as it might seems like when you mention "the fift generation" of the family, as that only serves to make the entire plot look not so serious.

I'm not trying to be destructive or anything, it's just how I view this, and i hope it helps in one way or another. and sry for my bad English, hope you are able to understand me.
  38. Xoanon Member

okay so with this about Wallenberg's email, what purpose are we to use it for?

I'm a n00bfag so I'm still trying to get in to this. atm just lurking.
  39. Zak McKracken Member

no purpose that I can tell.
    The OP seems to have picked up a bit of the "crazy" from his Illuminated friends,
    and most of us are waiting for the other shoe to drop.
  40. Xoanon Member

ah...
    what does he expect Anon to do, just sent the guy an email?
    that's just an invite to backtracing if you ask me.