Customize

Anonymous on Channel 4 (UK) - featuring German chanology footage

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Anonymous on Channel 4 (UK) - featuring German chanology footage

This 'entropy' fella is kinda articulate! Is it Spangly?

btw, the video does not mention taking down Twitter, which I seriously doubt is a target(?)

Poor 16-year old lad. If indeed he did fire up the LOIC, it was very stupid/unwise. Stay away from the illegal stuff kids, or they will (figuratively) bum-rape you. Sure, chances may be small, but they want to set examples. Only ghey people do DeeDoss, leave that shit to :

Ebaums_logo.JPG
  3. Anonymous Member

It's not Spangly. I know the anon in question, and he thanks you for your kind words. He also wanted me to mention that they originally had a 15 minute chat which was edited down to those brief segments, but he was quite pleased with the fact that the interviewer was very net savvy and understood what Anon was better than most media people seem to. The interviewer also expressed his support for chanology before the interview, calling Scientology " a nasty, creepy bunch" - just so you know, we have friends at Channel 4 it seems :)

Entropy also wanted to mention that he took great pains to iterate at every opportunity that he was not representing anonymous or any subset thereof other than himself, nor could he comment with any authority on the motivations of any other people identifying themselves as Anonymous beyond his own opinions or interpretations. He hopes that came across clearly in both this interview and the one he did for Al-Jazeera; he's not trying to leaderfag in the slightest, but rather sees this as an opportunity to try and correct some misconceptions the traditional media may have about Anonymous.

He's also quite gutted that they cut out the bit where the interviewer asked him how many people he thought take part in Anonymous projects/actions, and he couldn't resist replying "Over 9000... probably tens or hundreds of thousands". Such is TV, and its cutting room floor.
  4. Spangly Member

Definitely not me - I don't use "one" like that, plus I'm pretty sure I've been either in work or at home all week :D
  5. Rockyj Member

He did a fine job!
  6. Anonymous Member

Indeed, he did well and I also know who it was. Not, not Spangly. However we shouldn't speculate because the guy obviously wants to stay anonymous. If we work out who it was on a public message board nit kind of defeats the point yeah?
  7. Anonymous Member

^^^This,i knew who it was straight away.
    You did a good job m8.