Customize

ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8 NVA)

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by MarcabEmpress, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Guise, if you think about it...

These kids are children of rich folks or celebrities who in turn might continue the tradition of being rich folks and/or be celebrities themselves.

DM, I'm sure, is thinking of future return on investment and using Woll Smoth as the conduit for it. 2 cents.
  2. yknot Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Actually, he and Jada have already contributed to HELP, which is a Hollywood SCI front.

brb, google
  3. Anon123456 Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

i had that exact thing written in my comment box and decided not to post it. DM is creaming his little panties having will smith shill tech to rich kids.
  4. 14G0 Member

Correct.
  5. iaxiloll Member

yknot, thank you for calming my nerves. I got on this thread as the 11 poster and have sat through to the 245 post. I can nao let go, thanks
  6. Fear Not Member

I'd say win!
    So Will Smith got to meet Anonymous and see that you are not batshit crazy drug company employees.
    Will Smith given information. He can look further.
    If he's lying than he already knows he lost the game, because to lie about who you are is fucked and catches up with you.

Time will tell.
    And fuck Tom Cruise, I don't give a shit who his friends are!
  7. iaxiloll Member

If any of this bears fruit. The TD would be a kindergarten compared to this.
  8. AnonyMama Member

There are so many wonderful, innovative, rigorous educational options available for his school that it saddens me that they would choose Scientology Tech as part of their curriculum. His comment about schools being like factories is interesting on so many levels that I don't wish to get into on this thread. However, that is absolutely no excuse in which to select Scientology Tech.

If Will or any of his reps are reading this, I invite you to contact Dr. Jeff Howard, founder of the Efficacy Institute and former Harvard professor. Or, Dr. Howard Gardner, also a Harvard professor, who has done much in the field of multiple intelligences. I would hazard a guess that you would find neither of their theories/programs "factory-like". You can visit schools on every continent, but unless you are TRULY well-versed in child development and educational pedagogy, it is really easy to be swayed by something friends recommend without valid research available to prove their Tech superior, let alone effective.

I would never select a program based on one child's love of reading. My child was reading novels at the age of 3, and no one in my family has ever darkened the doorway of anything Scientology-affiliated, nor have they been exposed to any Scientology Tech. I could go on and on...

Win for SOCal anons presenting the information. Fail for Will for allowing Scientology Tech to remain as even a tiny iota of the school's curriculum.
  9. Kilia Member

10. yknot Member

Huh. I've never had that reaction over the internet before. Normally, people just tell me I'm ghey. Either you're sincere or it's an elaborate troll, either way I think I'm just going to go hang in the dome for a while where things are normal. FWIW, I'm glad you were here. It forced people to phrase their opinions clearly, and we have a lot of people lurking in this thread. /circlejerk
  11. iaxiloll Member

Some other time g/night. It is 4:00 AM here.
  12. Massive Arity Member

SoCal Anons:

Please be very rigorous and carefully tread. You are about to win the game. However, it requires that you aim your concerns/allegations with careful precision. There are alot ideas running around in this thread and not all of them are supported by all the facts of the situation as I'm sure you guys are aware. Press them still harder, but make sure you know exactly /where/ and /what/ issues to press.

You /cannot/ simply complain that you don't think forcing 100% accuracy is a bad thing. You cannot simply complain that Study Tech "isn't very good" teaching method.

Stick to the best, most convincing, strongest points, and keep delivering.
  13. Plups Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH

I'm calling epic win also. Well done guys on disseminating the truth.

The thing is - we know TC is sincere in his belief that he's helping people. We also know that Scientology does get people some wins - early on in their involvement - but the deeper you go in, the worse it gets. Also, if you can't afford to pay, you join staff and the abuse starts much earlier.

TC being sincere does not sort out the problems with scientology.
  14. the anti Member

i wish i was there, i would have loved to have met him. why couldn't this be on a day other then monday or wednesday
  15. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Wow. Did you even read that article? If that's proof that he's a card carrying scilon, just because he used the word 'thetan', then we've got bigger problems.

Jesus christ, learn to source. That's not proof of shit.
  16. DarthXenu Member

By all means please avoid this ^^^^

I don't mean to be rude, but please, he is just a human being. And he's sponsoring $cientology, which is a dangerous cult. I understand some of you guys like the work Smith has done, but please do not confuse his work with his person.

Pretty please, focus on his actions!
  17. r3bus Member

I'm sure will and Jada will be having a talk soon.

Let it simmer for a few days, then I suggest dropping off the Anonymous Information Pack, and mailing a couple in to boot. Let everyone involved in the school see what Scientology does.

Also, if there are any ex-scientology-kids in the area, work with them to arrange a visit to the school, and discuss their experience with StudyTech, Delphi, etc.
  18. r3bus Member

I also suggest sending CDs, or otherwise find a way to reach will with audio of the Hubbard lectures on "Negroes", the R6 implant, and the Wall of Fire.

Will is still pretty sane. He can be saved from the dark side. He's like Luke Skywalker, close to falling.
  19. Plups Member

Also, if they aren't using scientology materials, why does the curriculum page indicate that they are still using Scientology ethics - which is an area of huge concern.

The same goes for Will's pastor. No one reading Hubbard's crap would identify it as religious - because it isn't. He just added a few extra bits and pieces after the event to dress it up as a religion. The bulk of their "scriptures" don't look at all religious. That is no comfort to those who know Scientology.
  20. the_cloak Member

Honestly, I again point to my idealist theory. Believe me, squirreled or not, it's still hubtard shit. My guess is as soon as the media is gone, the indoctrination of those kids will begin behind the backs of Mr Smith and the parents of the kids. I just think that he can't believe that they would use him like this and so he convinces himself that this is all non religious.

I should point out that very little in scientology is religious. Most of it is science fiction, or better yet just psychotic fantasy. Will doesn't see this because they make sure to only present a false front to him. Either no RPF people are around in the celeb centers where he can see them, or they clean them up before they come in to act as servants or towel boys or whatever the hell they do in there.

So I would keep my eyes open on this. I hope he starts thinking though and doing some research and realizes just what is likely to happen as soon as he stops paying attention and goes to do other shit.
  21. meatpopsicle Member

to Guests that are reading this thread, please read:

Operation Snow White was an infiltration of the US Government. several leaders of the Cult of Scientology, including Hubbard's wife, served time in Federal prison.
    Operation Snow White - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Freakoutwas a campaign of harassment aimed at Paulette Cooper, a investigative reporter and critic of the CoS.
    Operation Freakout - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    this is a part of the CoS 'fair game' tactic:
    Fair Game (Scientology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Larry Wollersheim was a former member of the Cult of Scientology. during his time there in the '70s, he was the victim of abuse; when he left, he became 'fair game'. in his civil case against the Co$, he was finally awarded $8,700,000 in damages and compensation in 2002..
    Lawrence Wollersheim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    in their 1991 appeal, the Co$ asserted that "Fair Game" was a "core practice of Scientology", and therefore protected as "religious expression".

John Sweeney, an investigative reporter for the BBC, was systematically stalked and harassed by the Cult of Scientology while filming a special report. they tracked him to his publicly undisclosed hotel, harassed him at his interviews of critics and hired private investigators to follow him:
    YouTube - John Sweeney, BBC: Scientology And Me, How He Was Provoked
    the Co$ went on to accuse the BBC of making 'terrorist death threats'. yes, they actually accused the BBC of terrorism.
    BBC NEWS | The Editors

many countries, including Greece and Germany, have been taking action against the criminal actions of the Cult of Scientology.
    GREECE UNCOVERS SCIENTOLOGY
    BBC NEWS | Europe | Germany moves to ban Scientology
    L'Eglise de scientologie renvoyée en correctionnelle - Société - Le Monde.fr

these are just a sampling of the proven cases of criminal actions perpetrated by the Cult of Scientology. there's plenty of unofficial claims as well, such as the cases of Lisa McPherson and Jeremy Perkins. while they are primarily conjecture, the evidence in these cases is more than suspect.
    Lisa McPherson Memorial Page: killed by the Church of Scientology
    Jeremy Perkins - Elli Perkins video on CBS 48 Hours

we aim to inform the public using only peaceful and lawful means and to have a fun time doing so. to find out more about 'Anonymous', check these resources:
    Why We Protest
    Stop Scientology Abuses | You Found The Card
    Operation Clambake - The Inner Secrets Of Scientology
    Ex-Scientology Kids
  22. anon1957 Member

Epic win! There are currently 510 guests reading this thread. There is no way that anywhere close to those 510 people would be scilons exposing themselves to such insidious entheta.
  23. MarcabEmpress Member

The lone papparazzo left before Will Smith came out to speak with us.

Just to clarify, we were not masked at any point. There were NAon masks worn as arm bands by a couple Anons.

They do not write KRs. I was able to look at the ethics section of the syllabi (for all grades the course material totals 200+ pages and is being scanned) and it is pretty basic respect for other, how to handle disagreements, how to discuss things, etc.

Once we have it up, it would be great if some of those wiht backgrounds in psychology child development, teaching etc could weigh in. We are scanning as fast as we can, but this is double sided pages, lots of work.

I wonder myself how WS is able to use the phrase Study Tech and squirrel from it. He said that his people would follow up wiht us on the licensing issues because he doesnt want to have to use it their way--he wants to sample it" in the musical sense. His words. Yes I am curious about it Am I gonna drive 2 hours round trip and stand outside the school until I am told? NO. Me personally, I am gonna help scan those pages, or do other Anon-related stuff while monitoring, watching and checking in. Anon is busy on numerous things, as we all know. Every Anon knows how busy Chanology can be and each Anon does stuff, from reading here to protesting, writing letters, harpooning sites, digging links, YFTC, etc.

For me, this was not the end of NVLA and Anon, but the beginning of a new phase.

Some things take time. In less than one week we, total strangers, got info directly into his hands. Let's see where it goes from here.
  24. DarthXenu Member

Why does people assume Smith is a nice guy? Just because he smiles wide?

I don't mean he is a bad person either. I don't care about that, I just see him sponsoring $cientology actively for quite a while now. Only $cientologist do that. So yeah, the schools uses Study Tech, the school is dangerous, Will is responsible for that. Even if it was made behind his back, which I don't believe, he is still accountable for the wrong doing of his $cientology school.

So, hell, he might be the nicest guy ever, he's still promoting a dangerous cult. People must be informed about that.
  25. DarthXenu Member

QUOTED FOR EPIC TRUTH
  26. anonspilz Member

Socalanons - you did a great fucking job.

As for what to do next; I'm actually torn. That's why I respect you guys so much.

GOOD JORB
  27. Anon1720 Member

Guests should also check out:

Scientology associated deaths
  28. 14G0 Member

You're close ME. Think about it...Smith isn't the one squirreling the tech is he?

It's Miscavige. There is no one else who has the power in the RTC to sanction the release of copyrighted materials without some sort of monetary return.

We've been trying to tell the Scilons this all along and now you got us our proof. Can I ask that you scan that material soon and post it? It is most relevant to our interests.
  29. eksef Member

JOIN US ON SEPT 13 FOR EPIC PROTEST!
  30. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

OH DEAR LORD, LET THE FAPPING COMMENCE. <3

Please tell me he got Bel rolled. Seriously.

On a serious note, I'm glad Hancock himself came out and spoke to y'all, fucking epic win to SoCal Anons. Agreed with others on the pix op, but never ye mind, this is pure gold!
  31. casperthegost Member

He looked right at us and said he was not a scientologist, also he compared Tom Cruise desire to do good to Rabbi Marvin Hier of the Simmon Wiesenthal center. I expected him to compare cruise to the Dalai Lama. He was in full handling mode.

Just on a side note while Will "the scientologist" Smith was talking to us behind him i could see children behind him go from one class to another. I looked at those rich kids and thought how they will be indoctrinated with study tech and scientology jargon. Thoughts of elementary children going to ethics. how they will be turned into little Scientologist Robots. Maybe they'll grow up and join the sea org and then get sent to the RPF and be disconnected from their elitist parent. The thought of their parents suffering warmed my heart. They should suffer for what they are doing to their kids.
  32. raziel Member

oh shi-
  33. OTBT Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH

Scientology does not allow any group to use "study tech" without paying a royalty fee.

Caution, scilon links, use a proxy if you do not want scientology to see your IP address:

http://www.study-technology.org/become-tutor/license-agreement.pdf
    LICENSE AGREEMENT (APPLIED SCHOLASTICS/LICENSEE--MARKS) - INDIVIDUAL TUTORS AND TUTORING GROUPS - (HTML)

34. OTBT Member

Anyone using scientology study tech must be licenced and pay fees to scientology corporation. Scientology does not allow any group to use its "study tech" for free.

Example, here is a Google cache of a WISE site, which discusses licencing fees:

WISE &mdash; World Institute of Scientology Enterprises

Another example, here is a Google cache of an Applied Scholastics (scilon fron group) web page, discussing licencing fees and terms and conditions for groups to use "study tech"

Applied Learning Techniques International (ALTI) Terms of service

35. AnonyMama Member

That is disgusting. :sad:
  36. Anon1720 Member

For those of us not in the know, who is Rabbi Marvin Hier?
  37. AnonyMama Member

He created the Simon Weisenthal Center about 30 years ago. He helped Spielberg with Schindler's List. Here's a link with more detailed info on the Rabbi.

I am disgusted that anyone would compare Tom Cruise to anything to do with the atrocity of the Holocaust and its survivors. It's wrong, IMHO, on so many levels.

Rabbi Marvin Hier -- Dean and Founder - Simon Wiesenthal Center
  38. Negligible Member

HA!
    That is hilarious and sad at the same time. I want to feel sorry for the guy, because I bet he's the dupe/mark in this elaborate con, but I feel this may come down to 'You're cool and all, but we got proof this is funding/aiding Scinos, so we gotta tear this mother down.'

PS Previous post was cock-tastic. Didn't know we already had dox on the school.
  39. Anon1720 Member

Thanks for the info. Agreed - that is disgusting. Will, what they hell are you thinking???
  40. MarcabEmpress Member

We have asked for clarification on the licensing. I may seem all kinda dippy to some of you who have not dealt with me personally, but I am charmingly relentless as well relentlessly charming. I want the licensing question answered, definitely.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.