Customize

ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8 NVA)

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by MarcabEmpress, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Holy Raptor Jesus on a pogo stick with a cream pie, who the heck is reading this thread?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 484 (46 members and 438 guests)
  2. anonymusicz Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Will's wife is squirreling the tech!!! Man the KR harpoons!!
  3. AnonOrange_ Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

I agree and RTFM.

Read the 150 pages they gave you, have a pro look at it and let's discuss it in a few days.
  4. WindandGhosts Member

Did he say "Aww hell naw!"?
  5. yknot Member

Accept? Well, worded that way, I'd accept it if they just didn't fucking feel like it, or if they had other things they needed to do. I'm not in the habit of herding cats. If they never go back, because they think this is a final win, then I'd think they were douchebags who definitely did get handled, and I'd call them out for it.
  6. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Keep up the enturbulation. Of course Will sounded sincere, he's a fucking actor. Add scilon "communication" (read: lying/bullshitting) classes to the fact that he makes a living off of believably conveying false emotions, and I don't see how anyone can be so willing to believe him right away.
  7. anonymusicz Member

THEY HAVE AN ETHICS OFFICER. WHO CARES WHAT THE CURRICULA SAYS. THE STUDENTS WRITE KR REPORTS ON OTHER STUDENTS. WHO CARES WHAT THE CURRICULA SAYS. WE HAVE DOX ALREADY ON THIS. BEWARE THE SCILON PR MANEUVER!!
  8. Snake Member

oh Daywatch, I <3 <3 <3 you so much.

And ya it totally is fishy, of course we don't know the legal ramafications of only using "partial" ST.
  9. iaxiloll Member

Now calm down a bit DW we are not yet in TD. Not yet.
  10. DarthXenu Member

I have the feeling most people like Will Smith. Is he Mickey Mouse or something?

Please, get over your personal likes of Will Smith, and focus on his actions.

What he says does not make sense.

What he is doing is endangering our society (sponsoring a dangerous cult).

People has to be alerted. School has to be picketed.

Also, be prepared for Katie Holmes coming out of the Broadway premiere and handling cookies to Anon. "Sure, give me your lovely fliers, I will read them with Tom"

Also, good Job SoCalAnons, but please focus on the man's actions...
  11. Negligible Member

Seriously, this. If anything, squirreling the tech secures his place as SP, right? Anyway, aren't we firing blanks into the fog if no-one has been able to review or audit the curriculum? I say we let the school be until we can get hardcore evidence of recruitment into Scientology (EDIT:We already have these, let the raeg commence)
  12. Snake Member

They have an ethics officer but I do believe, at the meeting last week, they said they were taking out the religious elements of ethics as well as other parts of ethics that "don't work" in their idea of a secular school, which includes KR reports (which they specifically mentioned.).
  13. aNONanon Member

I don't know ... do you think picketing two days in a row would make a difference? They were there today for all to see ... teachers, children, parents and epic meeting with Smoth. There isn't much more that can be done in this direction for know IMO

I think that it's time for next step ... get intel, dox dox dox, who are scilons in that school, what positions are they at, why has website changed so much and if it is reflected in curriculum, do they really have ethics officer. All those relevant facts, so next time you meet Woll you can ask him and tell if he is indeed bullshiting or not. I find it interesting that none of the parents stopped and take your flyer? Wouldn't you be interested if somebody was protesting in front of school your kid is going to attend? weird ...
  14. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Now come on, since when did anons have to take orders from you? If you want them to picket again, convince them based on the merits of your argument, not by insisting that they must do as you say.

The fact that Study Tech is being used puts those children at risk. I believe Study Tech is more of an indoctrination method than an education technique. I think it's a good idea to continue protest actions, flyering, and talking to people about the harmful nature of Scientology. Make sure every parent knows about Scientology's abuses, and the links between Study Tech and the cult. The timing and frequency of such protest actions is always up to the people who are doing it.

If you feel there must be a protest tomorrow, you should fly there and do it yourself.
  15. Anon123456 Member

maybe your right. maybe its just my wishful thinking that Will Smith isnt trying to brainwash kids. its really only up to those local anons if they want to spend their day there or a better target.
  16. 14G0 Member

Doubt it. If he ain't paying, DM probably sanctioned it himself. Or Tom funded it.

DM would
    a) Do anything to get Will in the Cult
    b) Be willing to let Smith fuck him up the ass with a slightly used dead cow skull (!) if it meant LRH tech would be getting out there and used by a celeb of Smith's stature
    c) be willing to lose start up revenue on this project because he can make up the loss with promotion later

Whether Smith knows it or not (yet) he is helping Sci. This will not end well for him. The dox handed to him today went either in the trash or he's sitting at his comp right now r e a d i n g e v e r y w o r d w e s a y.

HANCOCK SUKKED.
  17. anonymusicz Member

Well, since they wont publish their staff lists anymore, I guess we should all just take them at their word, rather than saying DOX OR GTFO and hit them hard until they provide said dox.... I mean, it's not like Will Smith is an actor who makes money out of lying (God, I love "Galaxy Quest"), or his wife a scilon who is KSW'ing...
  18. iaxiloll Member

You are not as stoopid as I thought. Thank God I just took my medication. Now we can let history run its course.(I think I like you) Now with a pic I would have been silent for at least 3 weeks. Assuming that the media does not run with this story, what would be your opinion by next Monday. No pics no story, no pickets.
  19. Mongoose Member

I came reading this, just sad there wernt any photos.
  20. 14G0 Member

You missed it. About an hour or so ago it was almost 1000 guests. Fooking cwazy.
  21. XenuEtrawl Member

^^^THIS^^^
  22. iaxiloll Member

Dear sir you begin to restore my respect for Anonymous
  23. yknot Member

^QFMFT
    I'm sure DM will let slide the licensing fee if it benefits the cult. Trying to get Will to look for a money trail is good, but please press the idea that even if he isn't funding the cult directly, he's contributing to it by "legitimizing" their worthless study tech.
  24. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Sorry, but is there any proof that Jada's a scilon? I mean, I know that we all think she is, and that's the connection for Will to the school and Study Tech and BLAH BLAH...but, how do we know that?
  25. iaxiloll Member

focus on the man's actions...
  26. an_hero Member

NYPA. It's our hot body, we do what we want.
  27. iaxiloll Member

Earth to Mars, Earth to Mars........
  28. anonymusicz Member

Will Smith Admits Being Scientologist | Bumpshack.com

google is your friend...
  29. an_hero Member

This retort lacks the requested proof. Please do more googling, less replying.

Thanks,
    All of Enturb
  30. Snake Member

THERE IS NO PROOF JADA IS A SCILON!! STOP MAKING THAT ASSUMPTION!!
  31. cubby Member

I am also curious how many people think this is it all likely.

if he's using study tech terminology in the classrooms then Co$ isn't going to let him do that for free.

and if he's using his own mix and he's got enough of it in there to be recognizable, i don't think they'd be too kindly inclined towards that.

that just sounds like bs to me
  32. anonymusicz Member

Will Smith's Scientology investment

And she doesn't deny it either...
  33. me57 Member

this:flowers::anon:
  34. tofuman Member

As much as I love Will Smith, I can't help but think he's not telling us the full story. If he's not funding Scientology now, I'm sure Tom Cruise is going to keep pressuring him to do so, or to start adding more LRH tech to the school.
  35. an_hero Member

Yah, socal anons were very curious about this as well. As stated, he promised to get us information on that. So far they have lived up to their word, so I expect to get this information ASAP.

Definitely a curious situation, but I am not beyond believing that CoS is willing to let him do this in exchange for the great fodder they will have for DVDs, etc later. Or perhaps they hope to get Will on video saying study tech is great, and what amazing things he's seen as his own school.

Having Will Smith willing to give you positive publicity is greater than any piddly bullshit Applied Scholastics fees.
  36. yknot Member

Er, thanks. If this fizzled to nothing, I'd be disappointed and would probably start a WTF thread. I'm not in SoCal, don't have the means to get there, so if we couldn't get the SoCal anons to go back, maybe harpoons by letters would be in order then. Couldn't hurt right now, in fact.
  37. 14G0 Member

Exactly, it's a basic business deal. Hands shook, papers signed, brains washed, and now 40 kids are going to have to spend the next few years getting screamed at for not understanding a goddamned word they're reading.

All the while DM is creaming his Armani trousers over the potential revenue and bragging rights.

It's like a celeb loaning out their name for a charity event right? Their fame brings in the cash.
  38. Prufrock Member

WS saying that he didn't think the school was paying for "Study Tech" smacks of "acceptable truth" to me. As has been pointed out, the Co$ doesn't give anything away for free, as that would be "out exchange" and against cult policy. So by forking over money to Applied Scholastics (a wholly owned $cilon subsidiary) as a license fee to use "Study Tech", or to Bridge Publications (another wholly owned $cilon subsidiary) for the course materials, this school is providing material assistance to the cult. This, to me, is the biggest issue.

So unless WS or someone else can somehow show that there's no money flowing back to the cult, I don't see how anything has changed.
  39. Anonynamefag Member

Amazing... simply... amazing.
  40. iaxiloll Member

Do I have a choice?? You Gais are really up there in my books. Win !!

But look up fail if you have a dictionary.

When I was 17 I spent 47 minutes riding the love of my life. I gave it my best shot, but she was so hot that I gave up on trying to please her and came. After I caught my breath and calmed down, she looked at me and said, I almost came. She left me a week later.an_hero, I almost came when I saw this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.